Start by marking “Madeleine Abducted (The Estate, #1)” as Want to Read:
Madeleine Abducted (The Estate, #1)

Madeleine Abducted (The Estate #1)

3.67  ·  Rating Details ·  3,693 Ratings  ·  409 Reviews
She was meant to be his destruction…
A pawn played in a perilous game between father and son…
Yet, her strength was more than either man could imagine.
As Maddy learns to save herself…
She becomes the one thing that could set the son free.

Madeleine Clark was raised to become a concert cellist. Sheltered and naïve, she remains hidden behind her music, a protection from the w
Published October 15th 2013 by Smashwords Edition (first published October 12th 2013)

Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie
5++++ Dark Romance Stars

Madeleine, a cellist, she lives to play music. Music is the shield she uses to protect herself from the world around her. With music she can find perfection.

Until one night she is taken from the life she knows. Thrown into a a life of slavery, not knowing if her life might be over in the next minute. She does the only thing she can do, she submits and surrenders to her new life, because that is the only way to stay alive.

Aaron, a man who has only ever know the silver ligh
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
5 WICKEDLY SENSUAL AND UTTERLY MINDBLOWING STARS!!!

Recommended for:
- Dark reads fans! *BAM* Stamp of approval!
- Captive romance addicts!
- If you’re in need of a cardio workout! ‘Cuz my heart rate was 250 per minute!

While I was reading:

My face:

My emotions:

My mind:

Thoughts after reading:

Wow. Wow. Wow. It’s been two days since I finished this book and I am still reeling from the explicit scenes, twisted and demented characters, and multi-layered story plot. This book has effectively blown my bra
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 Darkly STARS

"I intend to introduce you to the darker side of life,to teach you what a man can do for you,to make you beg for more."

This is not your typical love story..It's a dark story..

It's a story about a girl Madeleine who is a cellist..she is shy and use her music as a protection to herself from the real world..
One night her life will change dramatically..

She will kidnapped by a cruel man who want to give her as a present to his son...

This is a game to him.He wants to make his son more e
Khadidja
I enjoyed this Dark, Intense book. Loved that it didn't hold back on the cruel things that goes on, Maddy was an insecure , genuinely a shy, socially awkward musician, she played cello After the concert she was approached by a handsome man (Aaron)

He was the most beautiful man she’d ever seen. He exuded a graceful masculinity; powerful and strong, but with an underlying hint of a sharp and lethal edge.

Maddy (Cricket/Mouse) was kidnapped by Aaron’s father shortly after leaving the concert to
Aestas Book Blog
Oct 06, 2013 Aestas Book Blog rated it really liked it

Ummm, woah!

Madeleine, Abducted was a dark and gritty captivity-themed romance. It read as a standalone and had no cliffhanger but the series is planned to be continued featuring a different couple. While, a few scenes throughout the book definitely pushed the limits of my comfort zones, others were quite romantic (in a dark and twisty way), but overall this book is  not  for the faint of heart! However, if you’re a fan of (very) dark romances, then definitely check this out!

I'd started readi
Jennifer Kyle
3 - 3.5 Stars

”She is light while I am darkness, she is raw beauty and so blessedly pure while I am nothing more than a poison to humanity. She deserves her life far more than I deserve mine.”

description

Introvert, Madeleine Clark’s world spins out of control when she is gifted with a rose and complements after her cello performance by a handsome man. Within seconds of exiting her concert, she is kidnapped by the handsome man’s deranged crime boss father.

Aaron Carmichael is torn by having the musically and
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾

There was light in him, one so bright it could illuminate the entire night sky if only it wasn't covered over by the shadow of his darkness.

Well...hell. This book...Damn. I struggled with my rating on this one. There were things I loved, things that disturbed the ever loving fuck out of me, and a few things I could have gone without. I love a dark romance, and this book definitely delivered on that front. This is not an easy read by any means. It's dark, gritty, disturbing, somewhat e
Jamie
Oct 05, 2013 Jamie rated it it was amazing
Wow.. just holy fucking shit wow. Amazing wow. Fucked up crazy intense WOW. Loss for more words WOW!

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
4.5 EXTREMELY DARK STARS!

Not gonna lie, people. I think about 10% of my Goodreads friends can stomach this book. In fact, I can number them with fingers and not adding toes....this book is disturbingly dark, gruesome, and fucking awesome! Who can stomach this book? Did you love Dark Duet? Tied Man? Take those and add a splash of disembowelment and lotsa graphic violence. Is there a romance, you ask? Buried deep, yes.

So. After reading the reviews, I entered this book feeling a bit......

I mean,
~ Becs ~
Oct 13, 2013 ~ Becs ~ marked it as maybe-baby
I like the synopsis of this book and was going to add it to our page but, as a British blogger, I just can't - this title will go down like a lead balloon in the UK.

If you don't know what I'm referring to - there is an incredibly high profile missing child in the UK - Madeleine McCann and the title of this book, Madeleine Abducted, sadly will just resonate in a bad way with British readers, I feel.
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ Hearts Cole, Lucas, Jesse  & James ✝✝

Well well.......... I have no words to what I have read!!!! It is definitely dark, twisted, disgusting and miserable read! Angst yeah!

If you are in a mood for dark romance read with open mind, pick this up! (view spoiler)

Maddy, brilliant and quiet cello player captures the eyes of my sweet dark mysterious hero, Aaron. What she does know, that meeting of hello with her will change her life!

photo pictures4evereugirlplayingthecelloforest151908.jpg

Aug 30, 2015 Alp rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark, bdsm
4.75/5

This was totally great!

I was a little hesitant to start this one because it isn't normally my type of book. But I was very intrigued by the blurb so I decided to give it a try. Surprisingly, I found myself couldn't stop turning the pages. At first, I was afraid the story would be too dark or too twisted but it turned out to be lighter than I had expected. Still there were some violent and abusive scenes that made me cringe.

The hero, Aaron, was forced and trained to be an assassin since he
K
3 Twisted Stars!

Her name is Madeleine Clark, and when she was abducted, she was not only dragged into hell...She took over.

Madeleine Abducted was..WOW! I don't even know what to say about this one. There were things that I loved about this book and then there were things that I absolutely hated and was grossed out by. I love a dark romance but even I have limits and this one pushed them a little bit. This is not an easy read! It's dark, disturbing, gory, gritty, violent, sometimes sexy, but mo
Kirsten
4.5 Cricket/Mouse stars!

photo imagejpg2_zpsa7fee190.jpg

photo imagejpg1_zpsc2e61e81.jpg

Introverted Madeleine hides behind her cello. As a talented musician and composer, the shy girl is highlighted during a performance at a concert hall. Afterwards, she is approached by a handsome man who presents her with a single red rose. She thinks nothing of the exchange with the man with the beautiful green eyes.

Upon leaving, Madeleine is greeted by an older gentleman with two companions who drug and abduct her. When she wakes, she is chained to a bed, and then in
Zakirrah BookBlogger
Sep 24, 2013 Zakirrah BookBlogger rated it it was amazing
5 DARK, CAPTIVATING, HEART-WRENCHING STARS!

So when I saw the synopsis to this I thought hell yeah! dark, captivity book? Lets add that to my list.Then I got an arc *happy dance* saw the first page and the warning just got me even more excited!!

This is a story that is not meant for the faint of heart.If you are looking for inspiration, if you are looking for light, if you are looking for something that will help you sleep and dream, you've come to the wrong place.

C'mon after reading that you thi
Johanna
Oct 05, 2013 Johanna rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark-twisted, erotica
*~*~*4 Deliciously Seductive & Captivating Stars*~*~*~*~

photo 1185839_555963641136068_369503840_n_zps12d01eb8.jpg
Madeleine Abducted is a uniquely woven tail of a young woman's journey into slavery and her beautiful captor's fascination with her.
We a have Maeleine Clark; a beautiful, shy, successful cellist player.
 photo womenactressnatalieportmangrayscalemonochromefaces1600x1200wallpaper_wwwartwallpaperhicom_14_zpsed3c6b29.jpg
On the night of her first solo performance, Maddy's life t
Elaine
Oct 04, 2013 Elaine rated it really liked it
Shelves: on-the-dark-side
I love it when this type of story is done well..

Madeleine Abducted is one of those stories

Brilliant Dark and delicious 4 Stars

Maddy is a musician, shy and quiet and nervous that she has just had to preformed her solo concert. When a incredibly handsome man comes into her dressing room to see her. Holding a single red rose he tells her how moved he is from hearing her play.
Then he just walks away and leaves...
 photo c4b809441cff451acbae17b3c919067b_zps037aa41a.jpg

Later when approached by another man who she thinks is an admirer, this one is asking f
Jen
Oct 05, 2013 Jen rated it really liked it
I just finished this gruesome tale, and I have to say at the moment I am kind of speechless! This was a gripping story that caught my attention within the first 20% of starting it. I have been known to enjoy some very dark and twisted stories, and this one definitely had its moments where I was cringing and sick to my stomach as I was reading. There are a few scenes in particular that were very disturbing; but I expected no less from such a dark book! If you are a reader that is looking for a fl ...more
J *deep in the heart of Texas*
3.5 Stars!

These 3/3.5 star books are the hardest to review. While I didn't LOVE this one, I didn't hate it either. It was just okay for me. I didn't feel like there was enough character and story development for this story to feel "real" to me.

The story begins with Madeleine (I am going to call her M for time purposes) playing her cello at a concert. We get little to no background on M other than that she appears to be very naive, very sheltered, very shy, very quiet, very reserved.

She's gree
Zaynab
Feb 08, 2017 Zaynab rated it it was amazing
5 Abducted stars!!!
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen

*** 1/2 Captive Stars *** 1/2

How do I start this?  I think I may the minority here but I had a very hard time getting into this book.  I was looking for a DARK romance and I felt that Aaron didn't come close to it.  Yeah, he had a few moments but the only part of the book I felt compared with "dark" was the last 5% of it.

This book was well written and I know there have been a lot of my buddies on Goodreads that are rating this as a "5 Star" - maybe it's just my time of the month and I just was
Cap'n Heather.....Aarrrrrrr
4 Twisted and Bloody Stars

The Estate.....

Run by Joseph Carmichael, a twisted, sadistic, warped son of a bitch. He does what he wants and no one can do anything about it.
He is master and ruler of all the Estate encompasses....including its occupants.

Aaron, the son of a monster...the heir to the Estate. He kills and tortures men for the Estate. He is the Executioner. He is in a constant battle with the dark side that is his father.

Madeleine is a cellist....sweet...innocent...timid...brill
Kelena
Oct 13, 2013 Kelena rated it really liked it
Shelves: must-read, 2013
Deep breaths, Maddy … you can do this …
And..... She Did!

4.3 PASSIONATE, TWISTED, RULING THE HELL SLAVERY AND than.... left you Questioning your mental health Stars ;)

description

You Are Welcome to 'The Estate' of Hell & Heaven on Mother Earth!
description

Madeleline Abducted is the story of finding light in the darkness and fighting the evil, it's a story about the woman who'd hide herself behind her music to avoid the cruel realities of the world when one day her own music turned out to be one of her greatest
Jacqueline's Reads
Oct 13, 2013 Jacqueline's Reads rated it really liked it
Recommended to Jacqueline's Reads by: Barbi
Shelves: 4-star-books, bdsm
4.5 This-book-is-fucking-crazy Stars

Two sum up Madeleine Abducted I would say it’s --- > FUCKING CRAZY!!!!

HUGE DISCLAIMER ---- > This book is not for the faint of heart. There are HUGE amounts of graphic violence, sex and intense scenes.

I love me a good kidnapping book, you throw in an assassin, well there’s gonna be a party in my pants people.

SUMMARY

Madeleine is a cellist, on the night of one of performances, she is abducted by an older wealthy man, who intends to gift Madeleine, as a sex
Angie **loves angst**
Oct 09, 2013 Angie **loves angst** rated it really liked it
"You are a slave. You caught the attention of the man to whom you now belong. You are to do as you are told without asking questions and you are to follow instructions exactly as they are given."

Before starting these kind of books I'm always a little bit scared. I like dark books, but there's always the chance I'll go too dark and then I'll be scarred for life. So I went into this with some trepidation and with Johanna to support me for this BR. The book takes a while before it picks up. In th
Candace
I love a twisted, dark, romance and this book definitely delivered! This story was gritty and raw. It will make you cringe and tremble in anticipation of the depraved acts you know are just around the corner. At the same time, there is an unexpected element of kindness and humanity weaved into the story, as the slave finds a surprising ally in her master.

I figured out quickly that this was not the typical "guy takes girl and falls in love, becomes remorseful, turns a new leaf..." kind of romanc
Didi
**** 2.5 ****

I love captor stories, kidnapping stories, dark, gritty reluctant romance stories, and despite this book having all of that, it didn't wow me like I was expecting.

It was very dark and disturbing. No, Aaron's father, Joseph Carmichael, was extremely dark and disturbing. Aaron was dark and he did disturbing things being the executioner of "the estate," but he wasn't evil or unredeemable.

I liked the flow of this book and how Maddie turned fierce warrior despite being uprooted and kidna
Steelwhisper
There's a reason why "Silence of the Lambs" is a classic, and the average splatter film is released straight to video. This book is the splatter film. Unerotic, coarse, pretentious, and just out to shock the reader.

I can't say I like where this subgenre is heading. All aggression and gore, no elegance, no eroticism.

ETA:

Another pen name of Lily White (or vice versa), no wonder my reaction is so similar, see: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Chris- Bookaddict
Aug 10, 2013 Chris- Bookaddict rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: EVERYONE WHO LIKES DARK, RAW, GRITTY READS !!!!
That's right 5 Stars Melissa has brought us a book unlike any of her other's... It is Raw, Dark, gritty, & 10000 times worth the read!!!! I will say if your not into the DARK, GRITTY, RAW type of story then this book is not for you !!!! If you are into DARK, GRITTY, RAW, type books then this is definitely one you want to read when released !!!!

More review to come soon

Got my ARC woo hoo !!!!!!!!!!
What's the deal with authors reusing covers from other books? 2 6 Oct 27, 2016 03:47PM
And Joseph's book is almost here!! 2 35 Nov 07, 2013 09:46AM
New Trailer Released for Madeleine Abducted by M.S. Willis 1 55 Sep 26, 2013 04:33PM
One Month Count Down! 1 12 Sep 20, 2013 03:19PM
Cover Reveal Tomorrow 2 6 Sep 17, 2013 02:54PM
Can't wait...! 1 10 Sep 15, 2013 09:54AM
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 1 "Taken" (My Masters' Nightmare, #1)
  • Gideon's Promise (Son's of Judgment, #2)
  • Terrorscape (Horrorscape, #3)
  • Sinister Kisses (SKALS, #1)
  • Deliver (Deliver, #1)
  • Escape from Paradise (Paradise, #1)
  • Plausibility
  • Her Master's Courtesan (Masters, #1)
  • What Tomorrow May Bring
  • The Bonus
  • Beyond Ransom (Ransom, #1)
  • The Sect (Wicked Trinity, #1)
  • Angelblood (Dark Angel, #4)
  • Messy and Shattered (Abduct, #1)
  • Wanderlust
  • The Tied Man (The Tied Man, #1)
  • Twisted Rose (The Darkness Trilogy, #3)
M.S. Willis is a dark writer who likes to dabble on the taboo side of eroticism. She is most known for her Control Series, the Estate Series, Because of Ellison (contemporary romance), and Standard Romance Story (Romance Comedy). When she isn’t writing as M.S. Willis, you can find other books by her under Lily White where she has penned the Masters Series (Her Master’s Courtesan and Her Master’s T ...more
More about M.S. Willis...

The Estate (4 books)
  • Hope Restrained (The Estate, #2)
  • Honor Bound (The Estate, #3)
  • Grace Restored (The Estate, #4)

“She is light while I am darkness, she is raw beauty and so blessedly pure while I am nothing more than a poison to humanity.She deserves her life far more than I deserve mine.” 15 likes
“Dream of me, Maddy. See me as I want to be; not the nightmare who torments you, but the devoted and mystified man who worships at your feet.” 14 likes