Start by marking “Madeleine Abducted (The Estate, #1)” as Want to Read:
Madeleine Abducted (The Estate, #1)

Madeleine Abducted (The Estate #1)

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  2,382 ratings  ·  358 reviews
She was meant to be his destruction…
A pawn played in a perilous game between father and son…
Yet, her strength was more than either man could imagine.
As Maddy learns to save herself…
She becomes the one thing that could set the son free.

Madeleine Clark was raised to become a concert cellist. Sheltered and naïve, she remains hidden behind her music, a protection from the w
Published October 15th 2013 by Smashwords Edition (first published October 12th 2013)

Christine The Dark Romance Junkie *Mafia Princess*
5++++ Dark Romance Stars

Madeleine, a cellist, she lives to play music. Music is the shield she uses to protect herself from the world around her. With music she can find perfection.

Until one night she is taken from the life she knows. Thrown into a a life of slavery, not knowing if her life might be over in the next minute. She does the only thing she can do, she submits and surrenders to her new life, because that is the only way to stay alive.

Aaron, a man who has only ever know the silver ligh
Pavlina loves Dex ❤❤
5 Darkly STARS

"I intend to introduce you to the darker side of life,to teach you what a man can do for you,to make you beg for more."

This is not your typical love story..It's a dark story..

It's a story about a girl Madeleine who is a cellist..she is shy and use her music as a protection to herself from the real world..
One night her life will change dramatically..

She will kidnapped by a cruel man who want to give her as a present to his son...

This is a game to him.He wants to make his son more e
Aestas Book Blog

Ummm, woah!

Madeleine, Abductedwasa dark and gritty captivity-themed romance. It read as a standalone and had no cliffhanger but the series is planned to be continued featuring a different couple. While, a few scenes throughout the book definitely pushed the limits of my comfort zones, others were quite romantic (in a dark and twisty way), but overall this book is not for the faint of heart! However, if you’re a fan of (very) dark romances, then definitely check this out!

I'd started reading thi
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
5 WICKEDLY SENSUAL AND UTTERLY MINDBLOWING STARS!!!

Recommended for:
- Dark reads fans! *BAM* Stamp of approval!
- Captive romance addicts!
- If you’re in need of a cardio workout! ‘Cuz my heart rate was 250 per minute!

While I was reading:

My face:

My emotions:

My mind:

Thoughts after reading:

Wow. Wow. Wow. It’s been two days since I finished this book and I am still reeling from the explicit scenes, twisted and demented characters, and multi-layered story plot. This book has effectively blown my bra
Jennifer Kyle
3 - 3.5 Stars

”She is light while I am darkness, she is raw beauty and so blessedly pure while I am nothing more than a poison to humanity. She deserves her life far more than I deserve mine.”

description

Introvert, Madeleine Clark’s world spins out of control when she is gifted with a rose and complements after her cello performance by a handsome man. Within seconds of exiting her concert, she is kidnapped by the handsome man’s deranged crime boss father.

Aaron Carmichael is torn by having the musically and
Lkay ❇✾The one-click buy button addict❇✾

There was light in him, one so bright it could illuminate the entire night sky if only it wasn't covered over by the shadow of his darkness.

Well...hell. This book...Damn. I struggled with my rating on this one. There were things I loved, things that disturbed the ever loving fuck out of me, and a few things I could have gone without. I love a dark romance, and this book definitely delivered on that front. This is not an easy read by any means. It's dark, gritty, disturbing, somewhat er
Jamie~Book Boyfriend Ho♥
Wow.. just holy fucking shit wow. Amazing wow. Fucked up crazy intense WOW. Loss for more words WOW!

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
4.5 EXTREMELY DARK STARS!

Not gonna lie, people. I think about 10% of my Goodreads friends can stomach this book. In fact, I can number them with fingers and not adding toes....this book is disturbingly dark, gruesome, and fucking awesome! Who can stomach this book? Did you love Dark Duet? Tied Man? Take those and add a splash of disembowelment and lotsa graphic violence. Is there a romance, you ask? Buried deep, yes.

So. After reading the reviews, I entered this book feeling a bit......

I mean,
Becs
Oct 13, 2013 Becs marked it as maybe-baby
I like the synopsis of this book and was going to add it to our page but, as a British blogger, I just can't - this title will go down like a lead balloon in the UK.

If you don't know what I'm referring to - there is an incredibly high profile missing child in the UK - Madeleine McCann and the title of this book, Madeleine Abducted, sadly will just resonate in a bad way with British readers, I feel.
★★Daisy Hearts Jethro, Jesse, James, Clay, Daniel & Q ★★

Well well.......... I have no words to what I have read!!!! It is definitely dark, twisted, disgusting and miserable read! Angst yeah!

If you are in a mood for dark romance read with open mind, pick this up! (view spoiler)

Maddy, brilliant and quiet cello player captures the eyes of my sweet dark mysterious hero, Aaron. What she does know, that meeting of hello with her will change her life!

photo pictures4evereugirlplayingthecelloforest151908.jpg

And Aaron, he's hot!!!!

photo Stephen_Amell_Actor_640x360.jpg

HOW??? IN AN
Kinsey
3 Twisted Stars!

Her name is Madeleine Clark, and when she was abducted, she was not only dragged into hell...She took over.

Madeleine Abducted was..WOW! I don't even know what to say about this one. There were things that I loved about this book and then there were things that I absolutely hated and was grossed out by. I love a dark romance but even I have limits and this one pushed them a little bit. This is not an easy read! It's dark, disturbing, gory, gritty, violent, sometimes sexy, but mos
Zakirrah BookBlogger
5 DARK, CAPTIVATING, HEART-WRENCHING STARS!

So when I saw the synopsis to this I thought hell yeah! dark, captivity book? Lets add that to my list.Then I got an arc *happy dance* saw the first page and the warning just got me even more excited!!

This is a story that is not meant for the faint of heart.If you are looking for inspiration, if you are looking for light, if you are looking for something that will help you sleep and dream, you've come to the wrong place.

C'mon after reading that you thi
Johanna
*~*~*4 Deliciously Seductive & Captivating Stars*~*~*~*~

photo 1185839_555963641136068_369503840_n_zps12d01eb8.jpg
Madeleine Abducted is a uniquely woven tail of a young woman's journey into slavery and her beautiful captor's fascination with her.
We a have Maeleine Clark; a beautiful, shy, successful cellist player.
 photo womenactressnatalieportmangrayscalemonochromefaces1600x1200wallpaper_wwwartwallpaperhicom_14_zpsed3c6b29.jpg
On the night of her first solo performance, Maddy's life t
Elaine
I love it when this type of story is done well..

Madeleine Abducted is one of those stories

Brilliant Dark and delicious 4 Stars

Maddy is a musician, shy and quiet and nervous that she has just had to preformed her solo concert. When a incredibly handsome man comes into her dressing room to see her. Holding a single red rose he tells her how moved he is from hearing her play.
Then he just walks away and leaves...
 photo c4b809441cff451acbae17b3c919067b_zps037aa41a.jpg

Later when approached by another man who she thinks is an admirer, this one is asking f
Jen
I just finished this gruesome tale, and I have to say at the moment I am kind of speechless! This was a gripping story that caught my attention within the first 20% of starting it. I have been known to enjoy some very dark and twisted stories, and this one definitely had its moments where I was cringing and sick to my stomach as I was reading. There are a few scenes in particular that were very disturbing; but I expected no less from such a dark book! If you are a reader that is looking for a fl ...more
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen

*** 1/2 Captive Stars *** 1/2

How do I start this? I think I may the minority here but I had a very hard time getting into this book. I was looking for a DARK romance and I felt that Aaron didn't come close to it. Yeah, he had a few moments but the only part of the book I felt compared with "dark" was the last 5% of it.

This book was well written and I know there have been a lot of my buddies on Goodreads that are rating this as a "5 Star" - maybe it's just my time of the month and I just wasn't
J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie*
3.5 Stars!

These 3/3.5 star books are the hardest to review. While I didn't LOVE this one, I didn't hate it either. It was just okay for me. I didn't feel like there was enough character and story development for this story to feel "real" to me.

The story begins with Madeleine (I am going to call her M for time purposes) playing her cello at a concert. We get little to no background on M other than that she appears to be very naive, very sheltered, very shy, very quiet, very reserved.

She's gree
Cap'n Heather.....Aarrrrrrr
4 Twisted and Bloody Stars

The Estate.....

Run by Joseph Carmichael, a twisted, sadistic, warped son of a bitch. He does what he wants and no one can do anything about it.
He is master and ruler of all the Estate encompasses....including its occupants.

Aaron, the son of a monster...the heir to the Estate. He kills and tortures men for the Estate. He is the Executioner. He is in a constant battle with the dark side that is his father.

Madeleine is a cellist....sweet...innocent...timid...brillia
SM Book Obsessions
After I finished this book I had to call Mistress M and rant for about half an hour. Then I decided that I needed to wait a day before I wrote my review. Logically, I knew that if I wrote this review immediately after reading the book, I would have had SHOUTY CAPS saying over and over again why not to read this book. So, I waited a day, and while I am still beyond angry with it, I think I might be able to give a few coherent thoughts as to why. So just beware I am going to spoil the fuck out of ...more
Angie **loves angst**
"You are a slave. You caught the attention of the man to whom you now belong. You are to do as you are told without asking questions and you are to follow instructions exactly as they are given."

Before starting these kind of books I'm always a little bit scared. I like dark books, but there's always the chance I'll go too dark and then I'll be scarred for life. So I went into this with some trepidation and with Johanna to support me for this BR. The book takes a while before it picks up. In th
Steelwhisper
There's a reason why "Silence of the Lambs" is a classic, and the average splatter film is released straight to video. This book is the splatter film. Unerotic, coarse, pretentious, and just out to shock the reader.

I can't say I like where this subgenre is heading. All aggression and gore, no elegance, no eroticism.

ETA:

Another pen name of Lily White (or vice versa), no wonder my reaction is so similar, see: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Didi
**** 2.5 ****

I love captor stories, kidnapping stories, dark, gritty reluctant romance stories, and despite this book having all of that, it didn't wow me like I was expecting.

It was very dark and disturbing. No, Aaron's father, Joseph Carmichael, was extremely dark and disturbing. Aaron was dark and he did disturbing things being the executioner of "the estate," but he wasn't evil or unredeemable.

I liked the flow of this book and how Maddie turned fierce warrior despite being uprooted and kidna
La-Lionne
*4 solid stars*

Just to put it out there. I was nagged into posting this review, so here it is. You know who you are ;-).

Overall I loved this book. It is a hot, heartbreaking, dark and deeply moving story. Even though the book description sounded very interesting I didn't have any expectations going in. That's a lie. I actually thought it will be just another of those C J Roberts wannabes, that I've read a thousand times since TDD series. With a heroine who is so horrified by her circumstances an
Kelena
Deep breaths, Maddy … you can do this …
And..... She Did!

4.3 PASSIONATE, TWISTED, RULING THE HELL SLAVERY AND than.... left you Questioning your mental health Stars ;)

description

You Are Welcome to 'The Estate' of Hell & Heaven on Mother Earth!
description

Madeleline Abducted is the story of finding light in the darkness and fighting the evil, it's a story about the woman who'd hide herself behind her music to avoid the cruel realities of the world when one day her own music turned out to be one of her greatest e
Chris' Book Blog Emporium
Oct 01, 2013 Chris' Book Blog Emporium rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: EVERYONE WHO LIKES DARK, RAW, GRITTY READS !!!!
That's right 5 Stars Melissa has brought us a book unlike any of her other's... It is Raw, Dark, gritty, & 10000 times worth the read!!!! I will say if your not into the DARK, GRITTY, RAW type of story then this book is not for you !!!! If you are into DARK, GRITTY, RAW, type books then this is definitely one you want to read when released !!!!

More review to come soon

Got my ARC woo hoo !!!!!!!!!!
Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Warner ♥
Jul 19, 2014 Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Warner ♥ rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: people who are looking for love in the darkness
This review can also be found on my blog: A Match Made in Heaven

Actual rating: 4.5/5

"...he'd been left with no choice but to turn his own angel against him, to treat a treasured jewel as nothing more than filth scraped across the bottom of his boots."

This book grabbed me by the horns and would not let me go, and still hasn't. Instantly, I was captivated and amazed by Maddy as a character. The strength she had, despite being a small, shy woman, as she woke up to find herself naked and chained to
Alex
DNF at 40%. Boring.
Jacqueline's Reads
Jan 30, 2014 Jacqueline's Reads rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Jacqueline's Reads by: Barbara Stull
Shelves: 4-star-books, bdsm
4.5 This-book-is-fucking-crazy Stars

Two sum up Madeleine Abducted I would say it’s --- > FUCKING CRAZY!!!!

HUGE DISCLAIMER ---- > This book is not for the faint of heart. There are HUGE amounts of graphic violence, sex and intense scenes.

I love me a good kidnapping book, you throw in an assassin, well there’s gonna be a party in my pants people.

SUMMARY

Madeleine is a cellist, on the night of one of performances, she is abducted by an older wealthy man, who intends to gift Madeleine, as a sex
And Joseph's book is almost here!! 2 33 Nov 07, 2013 09:46AM
New Trailer Released for Madeleine Abducted by M.S. Willis 1 49 Sep 26, 2013 04:33PM
One Month Count Down! 1 12 Sep 20, 2013 03:19PM
Cover Reveal Tomorrow 2 6 Sep 17, 2013 02:54PM
Can't wait...! 1 9 Sep 15, 2013 09:54AM
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 1 "Taken" (My Masters' Nightmare, #1)
  • Terrorscape (Horrorscape, #3)
  • Escape from Paradise (Paradise, #1)
  • Her Master's Courtesan (Masters, #1)
  • Angelblood (Dark Angel, #4)
  • Sinister Kisses (SKALS, #1)
  • Held (Held, #1)
  • Plausibility
  • Deliver (Deliver, #1)
  • The Bonus
  • Beyond Ransom (Ransom, #1)
  • To the Depths of Hell
  • What Tomorrow May Bring
  • Messy and Shattered (Abduct, #1)
  • Wanderlust
  • My Soul for You (In The Dark # 1)
  • The Tied Man (The Tied Man, #1)
Control (Control, #1) Hope Restrained (The Estate, #2) Joseph Fallen (The Estate, #0.5) Conflict (Control, #2) Conquer (Control, #3)

“She is light while I am darkness, she is raw beauty and so blessedly pure while I am nothing more than a poison to humanity.She deserves her life far more than I deserve mine.” 13 likes
“Dream of me, Maddy. See me as I want to be; not the nightmare who torments you, but the devoted and mystified man who worships at your feet.” 10 likes