Start by marking “Captive Wolf (Love Slaves of the Alphas #5)” as Want to Read:
Captive Wolf (Love Slaves of the Alphas #5)

Captive Wolf (Love Slaves of the Alphas #5)

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  98 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Kyle travels with his bounty hunter cousin, Blayde, to arrest Tarr Bonnet, an exotic, handsome Tygerian national who trades in love slaves all over the galaxies. When Kyle meets him in a sting operation, Tarr turns the tables and takes him captive—he intends to give Kyle to his twin brother Taz, to become his love slave. Taz wants nothing to do with any Lycan, the ones who ...more
Published August 8th 2013 by Secret Cravings Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Captive Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Captive Wolf

Ayanna
You know, they make it sound horrible and dire and something they have to endure because they have to. What a horrible attitude to take towards love. I can't tell if I hate it or like it. On one hand, it seems like they become mindless and slavish after "succumbing to the vile effects of this horrid curse," but on the other...well...it is love, isn't it? I'm suddenly not so sure. Maybe it's just extreme infatuation and this "soulmate" business is something they tell themselves so they feel margi ...more
~SexyBookWorm~
I really don't know how I feel about this book. I liked that Shannon West used the Tygarian species from a previously released book. But the actual relationship between Taz and Kyle never felt GOOD or RIGHT ya know? Even up to the very end it felt like they were forcing something that wasn't there. I like it when the couple compromises in order to be together but I didn't see much of that from Taz.
it had an ok fairly happy ending but it just wasn't my favorite.
Samantha
Knowing I’m not a big fan of Si-Fi and after reading the last book in this series and this one I am now converted.
I am hooked on this series I love the world Shannon has created around these hot sexy men and this story didn’t disappoint.
The sex scenes are HAWT smoking hot and when these guys mate hell they mate. I loved Kyle he loves his family and after being kidnapped he wanted to let them know he was ok and he fought Taz all the way on that. He even fights Taz for the chance to let his family
Eva Millien
The fifth book in the Love Slaves of the Alphas series is a story about mates, dominance and acceptance.

While on a mission to capture a bounty, Kyle is captured to become the love slave and caretaker for his new masters baby that’s on the way. The large Tygerian male, Taz is instantly attracted to Kyle and is happy to bond with the Lycan male, but first but teach him to be submissive.

The author has created a science fiction world that has lots of hot, sexy males, romance, steamy sex and adventu
Kilian Metcalf
So silly and frothy, but who wants a heavy soufflé. Entertaining, quick read. No need to try to make sense out of it, just relax and go along for the ride.
Lee Todd
Book 5 of Love Slaves of the Alphas has lots going for it. Kidnapping, drugs, restraints and a Lycan with a mate he can't claim. Kyle is forced into the position of a love slave, his wolf drugged into submission. He needs his wolf to be able to claim his mate and he becomes weak and sick when it is suppressed. Taz (a Tygerian) wants Kyle but is not prepared to submit to a Lycan after being captured a couple of years earlier.
I loved how Shannon West dealt with this story.
Timeforme
I really enjoyed this Love Slave of the Alphas book. Definitely an interesting twist and can't wait to see what happens in hte next one.
Cecilia Rodriguez
3.5 to 4 stars

I was a little uncomfortable with Taz's treatment of Kyle, forcing him to submit.
Tamsin Baker
Really enjoyed this book.
I loved the Slightly less alpha hero and the beautiful Tygerian.
Ladywolf
Ladywolf marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Ida
Ida marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
Tinejao14
Tinejao14 marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Akira
Akira marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Tmcd
Tmcd added it
Sep 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
The Alpha's Pet (Dark Hollow Wolf Pack, #1) Taken in Hand (Taken, #1) Cry Wolf (Dark Hollow Wolf Pack, #2) Logan's Choice (Dark Hollow Wolf Pack, #3) Gabe's Alpha (Dark Hollow Wolf Pack, #4)