Start by marking “The Seduction (The Marriage Diaries, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Seduction (The Marriage Diaries, #2)

The Seduction (The Marriage Diaries #2)

Erika Wilde turns up the heat in THE MARRIAGE DIARIES, an erotic series about a married couple who take intimacy and passion to the extreme.

This short novelette of 14,000 words contains three short erotic interludes between married couple Dean and Jillian Noble. WARNING: Contains explicit sexual content and is recommended for mature readers who enjoy erotic situations, as
Published March 28th 2013 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about The Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Seduction

Diksha
Nov 06, 2015 Diksha rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2stars, safe
2.5stars
(view spoiler)
Gwen ~the Book Diva
It gets even better! Our newly awakened couple have now decided to turn their unused basement into a "classy, decadent den of iniquity"...umm that's a playroom to the rest of us!

"Ever since their agreement to spice things up, Dean has been full of surprises when it came to what he wanted and desired. Then again, predictable was boring and she was coming to thoroughly enjoy the unexpected where he was concerned."

photo babadec5-d909-44a0-af59-b441428bad1a_zpsadc93bf1.jpg

It was like with each step into the unknown they were able to shed their inhibitions
Teresa
The second book in Janelle Denison's "The Marriage Diaries series and it was just as good as the first. These books are erotic novellas and I've stated before I am not a fan of novellas, but I am now a big fan of Ms. Denison's writing style so am on board for the next one! Hot, hot, hot.
Carly Phillips
Aug 15, 2013 Carly Phillips rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013
Even better than the first!
Dina
3 1/2 stars

HAWT DAYUMMMM!
Maria
Sep 21, 2013 Maria rated it it was amazing
I love this couple!! : )
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Read more of my reviews and ramblings at Ana's Attic Book Blog

I rarely wear my husband out, but the last day or two we've been like rabbits! Why? Because I read the Marriage Diaries by Erika Wilde. Holy Hotness! This series is everything a short hot novella series should be. I swear, the author was IN MY HEAD, reading all of my fantasies! I have been married over 20 years, and I just loved reading about a hot as hell, sexy couple that was in a long term marriage as well.

Already the couple ca
Krissy
Nov 03, 2015 Krissy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erika-wilde
**** Book gifted by author in exchange for an honest review ****

In volume 2 of The Marriage Diaries we kick back off with another diary entry from Jillian briefly describing the change in both her and her husband Dean since they vamped up their sex life.

Dean begins to take things to the next level in this one and as they start to explore the kinkier side of sex, (even in a public setting) the excitement level is increased.

While rediscovering one another and being open with their fantasies, we g
Jane Barron
Jan 03, 2014 Jane Barron rated it really liked it
**** EROTICA BOOK CLUB REVIEW ****

THE SEDUCTION (The marriage diaries #2)

By Erika Wilde

This is the continuing short story of Jillian and Dean Noble who have been married for 19 years and are trying new things to spice up their sex life.

In this one the begin to explore BDSM side of sex. Dean has been suppressing his Dom side for lots of years and has now got the go ahead from Jillian to explore this.
There is quite a lot of hot sex and I felt that I was getting to know the couple a bit better and
Joan
Sep 02, 2015 Joan rated it it was amazing
These books are a whole lot of fun. This was even better than the first. What a sexy and fun story. These two are smokin hot together. The restaurant scene and unique use of pearls just show how creative you can get to spice things up. Loved the Skype. This is one hot married couple.
Stacy
Nov 25, 2016 Stacy rated it it was ok
Shelves: also-read
Lisa
Oct 27, 2016 Lisa rated it really liked it
Short ,Hot, and OOH LALA!!!
Crystal
Oct 10, 2013 Crystal rated it it was amazing

My Rant:

The Marriage Diaries was tantalizing, Erotic and raunchy. What I enjoyed about this series is that it based on a marriage couple that is trying to bring the spice back into the relationship since their kids are all grown up and out of the house.

Jillian has always fantasized about here and Dean taking thing to the next level and when she reveal her fantasies things erupt and unravel quickly in the story. As a character Julian decided to seduces her husband in order to get him to play alon
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

5 Stars

The Seduction is the second book in Janelle Dension’s The Marriage Diaries and yes, this is a serial and while I don’t normally read or like this genre I’m actually blown away by this one. First off the price is right; each installment is 99 cents and well worth the price. Secondly, this serial is about a committed long term couple rediscovering their sexuality now that their children are away from home. So therefore, we aren’t left ha
Paula Robinson
Aug 15, 2013 Paula Robinson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely LOVED The Seduction, the second installment in The Marriage Diaries series by Janelle Denison. This novella packs a big punch. From the opening line, my heart was racing. I thought I would have to go back to read the first novella, The Awakening, to boost my memory, but I did not need to after all. As I started reading, I immediately went back to the final scene of that novella. It's as if, I did not have to wait, for what seemed like forever, to get my hands on this one. I had to ...more
Liza
Aug 15, 2013 Liza rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved meeting Jillian and Dean Nobel in The Awakening (Volume #1) of The Marriage Diaries Series. I loved watching a couple who have been happily married for 19 years start to explore their sexual fantasies together. Jillian totally surprises Dean by showing him she wants to spice up their love life and I loved watching them grow as a couple.

The Seduction (Volume #2) is even hotter and sexier than The Awakening. Dean takes the controls in The Seduction and Jillian is more than happy to give th
Brenda- Naughty Bits' Book Reviews
The Marriage Diaries Volumes 1-4 are about a married couple after their kids are fully grown and out of the house. Reading erotic romance novellas in this stage of a marriage was extremely refreshing and sexy. I don't see too many of them out there and I really enjoyed this one!

Jillian is a strong grown women and wants to spice up her love life and tempt her husband Dean into giving into both of their sexual desires not that both of their kids are grown and out of the house. One day she works u
Erotica Book Club
Sep 18, 2013 Erotica Book Club rated it really liked it
**** EROTICA BOOK CLUB REVIEW ****

THE SEDUCTION (The marriage diaries #2)

By Erika Wilde

Cassie
Aug 15, 2013 Cassie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! If you haven't read Janelle Denison before, you are missing out. I first read Ms. Denison's work today and Oh My God... This novelette is hot and sexy. It is a second in a series, but can be read and understood by itself. The characters are likeable and believable as a couple. It is nice to see an erotic story about a married couple who can't keep their hands off each other. I got to the end and was very disappointed that it was already over. I can't wait for the next novelette in the ...more
Cassie
Aug 15, 2013 Cassie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! If you haven't read Erika Wilde before, you are missing out. I first read Ms. Denison's work today and Oh My God... This novelette is hot and sexy. It is a second in a series, but can be read and understood by itself. The characters are likeable and believable as a couple. It is nice to see an erotic story about a married couple who can't keep their hands off each other. I got to the end and was very disappointed that it was already over. I can't wait for the next novelette in the series to ...more
Colleen~A Moth drawn to Your Flame~
I like this series but I really wish there were like 3 books are not 5 (or more to come)that is less then 100 pages per book.

I love the chemistry that Jillan and Dean have. Haven't raising their children who they had at an early age they are young and vibrant people who now have the freedom to experience things that they haven't had the chance to. I'm actually envious that they put a "playroom" in their house, wish I had one but I digress. I do love how Dean is so alpha, everyone woman needs one
Kim Perry
Aug 15, 2013 Kim Perry rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved The Seduction! I really enjoyed seeing how Dean and Jillian's relationship has evolved since The Awakening. Dean was much more comfortable as a Dom as he knows that Jillian also wants this. He is certainly creative! Jillian also seems more confident in asking for what she needs and wants from Dean. I loved how exploring this aspect of their relationship has increased the intimacy in their marriage. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Cheryl Graham Petit
Mar 28, 2014 Cheryl Graham Petit rated it it was amazing
The Marriage Diaries Volumes 1-4 was skillfully written and had me captivated from the very first page to the very climatic end. The sex scenes for intense, passionate and hot. A deep and erotic exploration of love, life and sexuality. Makes you believe that after many years of marriage, you still can add some spice to your love life.
Emily C.
Aug 15, 2013 Emily C. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you loved the first, you will definitely enjoy this book. Dean and Jill are spicing up their marriage. Dean is finally being able to let the dominant side of him out to play and Jill is more than ready to go along for ride. She's surprising her husband and he's excited to see where this new found sexuall exploration will take them.
Shari
Aug 15, 2013 Shari rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was lucky to receive ARC The Seduction. This is book 2 of The Marriage Diaries. A short sexy read. This is the story of Dean and Jillian, empty nesters realizing that there is a lot that they want to experiment in their sex lives between the two of them. I think pearls should be every girl's best friend. Looking forward to the third book in the series.
Debbie
Aug 15, 2013 Debbie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am so very much enjoying Dean and Jill's interludes. I love that this series is about a long married couple still very much in love and exploring some of their most secret desires. I'm looking forward to The Taking but hoping this series continues beyond 3 volumes.
~ Cariad ~
Aug 16, 2015 ~ Cariad ~ rated it it was amazing
Loving this committed couple!! This book was exactly my cup of tea!!
Nicely written, great stories - Dean's a FANTASTIC husband OMG more please!!

Another one to grab whilst it's an Amazon freebie!!
AngelinaT
Sep 18, 2013 AngelinaT rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This installment was even hotter than the first one. I love that it is about a married couple and that they are able to fulfill fantasies for each other like this. It is such a steamy read and so well written. I can't wait for more!!!
Kim C.
Dec 19, 2013 Kim C. rated it it was amazing
See my review under The Marriage Diaries. This was my favorite of the four books in the series (so far). The pearls, the dinner, the Skype "chat". Mmmm hmmm.
  • Bonds of Attraction 1 (Bonds of Attraction, #1)
  • Hard Ride #2: A Novel in Three Parts
  • Plow (Brighten Sister's Duet Book 1)
  • One Gold Heart (Dominant Cord, #1)
  • Any Way We Want (Want, #1)
  • Ruby (Facets of Passion, #3)
  • Socrates Inspires Cherry to Blossom
  • Primal (Overwatch, #3)
  • The Hooker (Swanson Court, #1.5)
  • Whipped (Brought to his Knees anthology)
  • Ravenous
  • 30 Nights
  • Matter of Time (Heat Wave # 5)
  • Being Delightful
  • First Kiss (Emma's Arabian Nights, #1)
  • Fear of Heights (Heightsbound, #2)
  • The Complete Philadelphia Series: Books 1-3 (Philadelphia, #1-3)
Erika Wilde (aka Janelle Denison) is the USA Today bestselling author of over 50 contemporary romances for multiple print publishers.
More about Erika Wilde...

The Marriage Diaries (6 books)
  • The Awakening (The Marriage Diaries, #1)
  • The Taking (The Marriage Diaries, #3)
  • The Temptation (The Marriage Diaries, #4)
  • The Invitation (The Marriage Diaries, #5)
  • The Capture (The Marriage Diaries,#6; Invitation to Eden #18)