Start by marking “Cup of Life (Everlast, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Cup of Life (Everlast, #2.5)

Cup of Life (Everlast #2.5)

4.32  ·  Rating Details  ·  38 Ratings  ·  27 Reviews
His existence would mean nothing without her.

New Adult Fantasy Novella. Novella (17k words) between book #2 and #3, told on Micah's POV.
Published January 9th 2014 by Juliana Haygert

To ask other readers questions about Cup of Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cup of Life

Farrah
Jan 21, 2014 Farrah rated it it was amazing
Absolutely wonderful! Cup of Life was a fantastic novella, featuring the POV of the swoon-worthy Micah. It was just lovely and it has me very excited for the next book in the series. Loved it!

I already adored Micah, but seeing inside his head made me adore him even more. He was so sweet and so clearly devoted to Nadine. He was so perfect and I absolutely loved him.

This novella was a great segue to book 3. It set up another part of the conflict and gave a hint of what's coming up next. It definit
Julie
Jan 24, 2014 Julie rated it really liked it
I love Micah! From the very beginning of the series, he is who I wanted Nadine to be with. Well, maybe not the VERY first, I had to figure out he wasn't the bad guy first, but then, I was all for him over Victor. I love the dark haired guys best, especially the cocky ones with tattoos. Micah is just perfect! I have to admit, I was a little frustrated with Micah in the second book because it doesn't seem in his nature to not go for what he wants...to be upfront about how he feels about something ...more
Lori Palle
Jan 25, 2014 Lori Palle rated it really liked it
“I tried…to stay away from her, not to touch her, not to hug her, not to kiss her. So far, I was failing.”—Micah
The gods have their scepters and are ready to fix what chaos has brought to the mortal realm. But first, one of the gods must go and search for the Cup of Life, an artifact that could grant immortality to any human who drinks from it. To have his heart’s desire, the price may be the world…

“She deserved to be with a man who was as perfect as she was.”—Micah

This is a perfect bridge story
Nadine
Jan 20, 2014 Nadine rated it really liked it
This was an interesting read. I love Micah and was thrilled to see this novella was from his point of view. This book allowed you to see how he really feels about things, people and how much he has changed. The only thing I didn't like about this book was that it was too short, I can't wait for the next book. Hurry Juliana, I'm anxiously awaiting the next book in the trilogy!!
Tia Bach
Jan 23, 2014 Tia Bach rated it it was amazing
Rating: 4.5 stars

Micah has lived life both as a god and a human. Being human has taught him a new appreciation for life and love. Now he has a soul indebted to him--the soul of the girl he loves. Unfortunately her heart is broken after a traumatic loss. Her desperate request has left Micah torn. To do as she wishes means losing her forever. The cup of life is his only hope. Will he succeed? Is Nadine, his love, lost to him?

Since book one, I have been Team Micah, so I was thrilled to discover tha
Fallon Brown
Jan 18, 2014 Fallon Brown rated it it was amazing
I loved Micah in Destiny Gift and even more in Soul Oath, which I just read earlier this week. Reading from his POV made me like him even more. And my heart was breaking for him through most of it, particularly the end.

I read this in about an hour and now I can't wait for the next book to come out.
Hannah
Jun 22, 2015 Hannah rated it it was amazing
Shelves: novellas, new-adult
MIIIIIIICCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

How do I insert a gif into goodreads? I want to let everyone know my body is ready via Snape.

Because I am totally ready for this one.

That is all.

SIDE NOTE: MICAH MY BABY. I LOVE YOU.
Jasmyn
Disclosure: I have not read this series so I cannot say how well it fits or expands on it.

Cup of Life was a short and quick story of Micah's love for Nadine. Throughout the story there are many ways that we can see just how much Micah loves her and what lengths he would go to in order to keep her by his side forever. The flashbacks, while normally annoying to me, were done beautifully - in a way that they became more than just another look at the past. They actually seemed to expand upon it and
Gale
Feb 25, 2014 Gale rated it it was amazing
A very good novella,that continues from where the last one left off.Nadine had to move again,but nadine doesn't want to go they were in hiding,the area was still cluttered with debri,and cars.They all worked together with there powers to cleanj and make it somewhat normal.Nadine ,and the others were in the apartment,she considered the place a prison,it felt like the soul oath.Nadine still faces nightmares .Morgan tries to comfort her.Her nightmares tell her it is her fault,she is still dealing w ...more
Atalia • FMR Book Grind
*Received a copy in exchange for an honest review*

The reformed bad boy who leaves your heart pumping and a craving for more. I give you ...

photo 7f3d0112-d903-4494-99d7-8bc928730281.jpg

photo tumblr_mvz2j8FZOJ1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

After reading Soul Oath, I was definitely having some Micah withdrawals. I'm so glad we finally got his POV! I was dying to get inside that sexy, cocky, and stubborn head of his. I loved him before reading his novella and now I love him even more. We get to know more of Micah more in depth through small glimpses of significant moments in his life; both as M
Sophia (Bookwyrming Thoughts)
I couldn't help but fangirl at the end of Soul Oath and saw the words "NOVELLA TOLD IN MICAH'S POV." I get to pry into another corner of the love triangle without really having to pry. Hashtag YAY.

It kind of makes me giddy as well. I may have squealed a little (hey, I have those moments).

Micah's a fun character; I'm sort of wishing Destiny Gift and Soul Oath had more of Micah, and it's a lot of fun seeing things from the another corner.

Though I still found it funny Nadine slammed the door in his
Julie Darley (Never judge a Book by its Movie)
My Review: 4.5 Stars our of 5 *****

By the Everlast, I really enjoyed this Novella. From the tantalizing synopsis to the cover (and maybe a little that Micah is a dreamy, sexy book boyfriend) I was excited to read his POV.

I was very surprised to find the story is actually a continuation of where it left off in Soul Oath, and not a re-telling of what we already knew from another perspective. Yay, way to go Juliana.

So we have a Micah, and a small matter of the Soul Oath that Nadine practically blac
Gabby (What's Beyond Forks?)
Mar 14, 2014 Gabby (What's Beyond Forks?) rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed

Full Review at: What's Beyond Forks?

Cup of Life is told completely from Micah/Mitrus's pont of view. When I first found out about this book I did a giddy little happy dance. Okay, so I was at work at the time, but I definitely did that giddy little happy dance in my head. Even thought Micah is my favorite, sometimes I still wondered what was going on in his head. This book gave me that, and I love him that much more now. Being a novella, this book was obviously pretty short, but it gave me to un
Shrimalya
Mar 18, 2014 Shrimalya rated it really liked it
Shelves: novella, new-adult
First and foremost I would like to thank the author for providing me with a free copy of this novella in exchange for an honest review.
Cup of Life is a novella From Micah's POV set after the book 2 Soul Oath.Those who have read Soul Oath will know that Nadine (view spoiler).So in this novella Micah sets off to find a way to break the Soul Oath.For this he has to undertake a serie
Dalene
Jan 24, 2014 Dalene rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed-2014
First, I would like to thank the author Juliana Haygert for giving me this book for an honest review. Second, I have to say I have been missing out since I have not read the first two books yet. This book was a very good read. The characters are well developed and the story flows nicely. This story is told from Michah's point of view. The only downer for me, is that it was a novella (short read) and so it was over way to fast, I prefer novels. I will be working on getting the first two books and ...more
Alwaysreadingbooks - Reading Drinking and Relaxing
I received this book for an honest review

I loved the fact that this picked up right where the last book left off and we got to learn more about Mitrus and how he really feels. The fact that this with deeper into Mitrus made me love him even more. I can't wait to the next part of this story and see where it goes
Satarupa
I got this book from the author, free of cost, in exchange of an honest review from my side.

Firstly I would like to thank the author for giving me this opportunity of reading and reviewing this book.

Well I'm a huge Micah fan and when I got my hands on this novella I just couldn't resist my curiosity and plunged into Micah's mind and I loved the experience.

This book set the plot for the 3rd installment and the ending really made me very anxious and I want book 3 right now but I'll have to wait fo
Debbie
Aug 08, 2014 Debbie rated it it was amazing
This book was a great addition to a trilogy that I am loving so far. I can't believe the next installment isn't out yet. I can't wait to sink my teeth into more of Micah. I have become completely obsessed with this character. This novella is told from his view point which I knew I'd devour in one sitting. Although very short, this novella tells Micah's point of view perfectly and within the allotted time. Come on book 3 where are you??
Erika
Mar 26, 2014 Erika rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2014
Cup of Life is a great novella on Micah's point of view between the 2nd and 3rd book. It was great to see his inner thoughts about Nadine and see him as a redeemed character and hero. I was shocked on how it ended but it makes me more excited for book #3. Loved seeing the flashbacks with Nadine too.
Savannah

Come again? Told on Micah's POV?

I need this baby right now!!!
Jani
Jan 27, 2014 Jani rated it it was amazing
Loved this POV and what it showed us. I'm more than ready for the third book in this series.
Renata
Mar 24, 2014 Renata rated it liked it
2,5 stars

This Novella just didn’t work for me...

I read the 2 first books and believed the second book improved a lot! Now I kind of left back to uncomfortable.

I do like Micah but I still can see this “pull” they have… This amazing felling you get when you read a good romance that you just know they belong together? I just dont see this in this book / series.

I think I expected more from Micah, come on he is a God! Should start owning the God status!

Also, I said this before in other reviews: I abs
Gabic Reads
Apr 27, 2016 Gabic Reads rated it really liked it
Original review at Gabic Reads. Review copy received from author via Xpresso Tours in exchange for an honest review -- Thank you.

Summary according to Gabi:
Micah loves Nadine and would do anything to keep her safe and in his life. In this novella, his limits are pushed and we learn just how much he loves her.

Since this was a short novella, I'll just share a quick review. It was nice to get away from Nadine, who tends to wallow in self pity, and get into Micah's head. I'm definitely Team Micah. T
Ashley Ehlers

Was originally posted on Paranormal Sisters: http://paranormalsisters.blogspot.com...

*Was given a copy from the author in exchange for my honest opinions*

In Destiny Gift Micah was a bit of a bad boy, luring, and charming. In Soul Oath he was still charming and luring, but he cared and changed from the first book. Yes, I became smitten by him and when I found out this novella was told in his point of view I couldn’t wait!!

Cup of Life was a short enjoyable read that helps furthers this series and
Jessica Figueroa
Aug 01, 2014 Jessica Figueroa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I loved getting this little insight into whats going on with Micah. I loved that there was a brief moment where the readers get to enjoy Micahs character a bit more when there was backflashes of what the readers already seen but with his POV. Now that I've gotten his POV I'm more curious of whats going to happen in the next book.
Juliana
Jan 14, 2014 Juliana marked it as mine  ·  (Review from the author)
Now available!

Amazon | B&N | Kobo | iBooks

Orinthia Lee
So happy because I can read the story in Micah's pov, and can understand what is inside his head. I am in love more and more to him I just hope everything will turn out right and Micah will take a right decision...

Can't wait to read book 3!
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2016
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2016
New Adult Book Club: #159 - Cup Of Life 26 99 Aug 26, 2014 03:03AM
  • French Pink
  • Hired for Her Pleasure
  • Fleur
  • They All Fall Down (Shadow Jumpers, #2)
  • Psychic Detective Yakumo Vol. 2 (Suzuka Oda)
  • Full Steam Ahead (Sea Swept, #1)
  • 暁のヨナ 5 [Akatsuki no Yona 5]
  • なみだうさぎ~制服の片思い~ 2 (Namida Usagi~Seifuku no Kataomoi~ #2)
  • The Revenge of Praying Mantis (Hattori Hachi, #1)
  • Sparks the Matchmaker
  • Teka-Teki Terakhir
  • Satu Cinta Sejuta Repot
  • After the Fall (Broken Angel, #2)
  • SeoulVivor
  • Coppelia
  • Why Always Me?
  • Gakuen Babysitters, Vol. 1
  • For the Rose Vol. 2
New Adult author.

While Juliana Haygert dreams of being Wonder Woman, Buffy, or a blood elf shadow priest, she settles for the less exciting—but equally gratifying—life of a wife, mother, and author. Thousands of miles away from her former home in Brazil, she now resides in North Carolina and spends her days writing about kick-ass heroines and the heroes who drive them crazy.

Want to know about anno
More about Juliana Haygert...

Everlast (4 books)
  • Destiny Gift (Everlast, #1)
  • Soul Oath (Everlast, #2)
  • The Everlasting Circle (Everlast, #3)