Start by marking “If Satan Can't Steal Your Joy...: He Can't Keep Your Goods!” as Want to Read:
If Satan Can't Steal Your Joy...: He Can't Keep Your Goods!

If Satan Can't Steal Your Joy...: He Can't Keep Your Goods!

4.26  ·  Rating Details  ·  58 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
First published in 1982, If Satan Can't Steal Your Joy has sold more than 225,000 copies! Now with a fresh new design, this book brings to light what the Bible declares -- that there is unspeakable joy for the believer. World-renowned author and teacher, Jerry Savelle shares the secrets to obtaining and maintaining joy. It is in maintaining your joy that readers will find ...more
Published June 1st 2002 by Harrison House (first published February 1983)

To ask other readers questions about If Satan Can't Steal Your Joy..., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about If Satan Can't Steal Your Joy...

ღ☆ღ  Brenda
Loved it. Awesome book.
Demiee Grace
Feb 05, 2012 Demiee Grace rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: people who wants to be victorious.
The Word of God holds God's power and it brings joy, comfort, love and lots more to those who receive it and proclaim it.

Whenever we receive God's word we get hold of His power and then we become a threat to Satan. Now that we're a threat to Satan, he wants to steal God's word from our hearts by throwing at us problems, worries, fears.

People tend to ask God "why is that until we have received your word only then do problems come?" There are only two things that can happen... Leave God or grow st
T J
Sep 19, 2015 T J rated it really liked it
This was a re-read for me. This is a bible based uplifting book about prosperity and how we lose it or gain it by our will. If we are following God's laws and we stand on his word we will prosper in every way. This is a down to earth how to keep Satan from stilling your joy.
Michelle
Jan 16, 2014 Michelle rated it it was amazing
This book has helped me soooo much to understand things I knew about but didn't understand why things may happen the way they do. A necessary read for any christian or even non-christian wanting to learn what it is to be a christian.
Zari
Aug 02, 2013 Zari rated it it was amazing
I love that the steps of the righteous are ordered. This book, a seemingly random but actually divine message from my mentor, a 1990s sermon of Kenneth Copeland and an 80s sermon of Kenneth Hagin equipped me with the strategies I needed to abundantly victorious in this month of miracles. I have great expectation for the workings of the Lord in August 2013.
Fran
Nov 30, 2009 Fran rated it really liked it
The book I own has ISBN 0-89274-262-3, Copyright 1982, a paperback book with 150 pages.

Satan is a theaf and he comes to steal your joy, your power, your peace, your courage, your faith,your comfort and your goods.

Jerry Savelle uses scripture and wisdom to tell us how to not be deceived.
Bob Rombach
Bob Rombach rated it it was ok
Jun 15, 2016
Sheri
Sheri rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2016
Preslaysa Williams
Preslaysa Williams marked it as to-read
May 22, 2016
Kathy Witaschek
Kathy Witaschek marked it as to-read
May 10, 2016
Jay Ranton
Jay Ranton rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2016
P.J.Rosario Vasantha
P.J.Rosario Vasantha rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2016
regina claiborne
regina claiborne rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2016
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2016
Philip Voronenko
Philip Voronenko marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2016
Jeffrey Clifford
Jeffrey Clifford is currently reading it
Mar 10, 2016
Meghan Murphy
Meghan Murphy marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2016
Richard Forthman
Richard Forthman marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2016
Andrea  Marrs
Andrea Marrs rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2016
Robert
Robert marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2016
Sebastian Jarrett
Sebastian Jarrett rated it it was amazing
Mar 10, 2016
Buo Gerard
Buo Gerard marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2015
JEN LACY
JEN LACY marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2015
Andy
Andy rated it liked it
Nov 09, 2015
Darren Mitton
Darren Mitton marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2015
Sange Walt
Sange Walt rated it really liked it
Oct 08, 2015
Karen , Calloway
Karen , Calloway marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2015
Johnny Canterbury
Johnny Canterbury marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015