Midnight Sons and Daughters

Midnight Sons and Daughters (Midnight Sons #6.5)

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  168 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Scott O?Halloran and Chrissie Harris are all grown up now. After years away from Alaska, Scott's back in town, and everybody's wondering if he's here to stay. Especially Chrissie, the girl he left behind?
Published August 15th 2013 by Mira Books (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Midnight Sons and Daughters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Midnight Sons and Daughters

Tiffany
For the fans of the Midnight Sons novels this is a cute ending. Since we read about Scott and Chrissie as children and Scott professing that one day he would marry Chrissie it was cute to see it happen. The begging her to forgive him for his stupidity didn't occur which should have happened before hand. That was my only disappointment. It was a cute little read. There is no falling in love in the book you just start the book out assuming that they both are already in love.
Maggie
Back in Hard Luck!

Debbie Macomber is my favorite Author. I first became acquainted with her stories with The Midnight Son series. I loved it and midnight sons and daughters brings you right back to hard Luck like an old home town.
Tiffany
Deidre
Liked having this peek into Scotts life as an adult but I feel to much was left out. This would have been better as a longer story just felt to rushed.
Alice
Rehash of old stories while not developing history of the next generation.
Jan Mayszak
Always precious. Short and tender.
Debra Lankford
Debra Lankford marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Sheila
Sheila marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Kendra
Kendra marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Monika
Monika marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Tina Page
Tina Page marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Evelyn
Evelyn marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Kelly
Kelly added it
Jul 07, 2014
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

Macomber is the author of more than 100 novels, most recently the instant #...more
More about Debbie Macomber...
The Shop on Blossom Street (Blossom Street, #1 ) A Good Yarn (Blossom Street, #2) 204 Rosewood Lane (Cedar Cove, #2) 16 Lighthouse Road (Cedar Cove, #1) Twenty Wishes (Blossom Street, #5)