Start by marking “Ending in Marriage” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Ending in Marriage

Debbie Macomber

Ending in Marriage (Midnight Sons #6)

Hard Luck, Alaska--a Town that Needs Women!

Location: 50 miles north of the Arctic Circle. Population: 150 (mostly men)--but growing! Because the O'Halloran brothers, who run a bush-plane charter service called Midnight Sons, are heading a campaign to bring women to Hard Luck!

Duke Porter. He's the best pilot Midnight Sons ever had. Tough, rugged, great in a crisis. He's als
Published August 15th 2013 by Mira Books (first published January 1st 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Ending in Marriage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ending in Marriage

Dee
Two-haiku review:

He's male chauvinist
She's attorney, rubs him wrong
Till emergency

Sixth book in series
Need to read books in order
Many subplots, too
Sue
Aug 10, 2014 Sue rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I so love books that take place in Alaska!! This one was no exception - I loved the story, the characters, and the outcome!! A super cozy read!
Pam
Sep 07, 2014 Pam rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: macomber
Nice ending for the series.

Nice ending for the series. It's was fun seeing the little town of Hard Luck few into a close community.
Poongothai A
Enemies to Lovers romance.
An accident leads Tracy and Duke to realize that the sparks flying between them was not of hatred but of love
Stephanie
Nov 06, 2014 Stephanie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014
I love the way Debbie ended this series :) I love that the Epilogue was from Scott's point of view.
Tiffany
Jan 21, 2011 Tiffany rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed the story with Tracy and Duke. I thought there would be a whole lot more fighting involved in the story and was relieved when there wasn't.

I was very excited about finding someone for Ben. I have wanted Ben to find himself a wife from book one in the Midnight Son's series and happy that it happened in book 6.
StMargarets
This is the one with the "lady lawyer" and the pilot, Duke. I remember reading it when it first came out 20 years ago and enjoying it. Maybe because it was one of the first small town series I ever read, and it seemed fresh then? Plus career women was big trope back then and Duke wasn't daunted by her intelligence, which was nice to see at the time but now seems dated.
Tiffany
Jan 21, 2011 Tiffany rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Mary H Sharpe
Jun 14, 2016 Mary H Sharpe rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good.Author is an outstanding writer.Like the continuing story in Alaska.Anyone who enjoys love and family.

Very exciting.I like continuing stories about a town and the love
And family that evolves.Keeps up the interest and looking forward to the next development.
Kirstin Fitzgerald
Very cute book! It was a great ending to the series! I've loved this series. And just a side note, the cafe with the cinnamon rolls, there's a small cafe in Talkeetna, Alaska called the Talkeetna roadhouse and it has world renowned cinnamon rolls!
Jeanie Rex
Sep 28, 2014 Jeanie Rex rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Just my luck to read the last book in a series first. Can't wait to read the rest in order. Loved the characters in the small Alaskan town.
Laurie Miller
Nov 06, 2015 Laurie Miller rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
fun book... sometimes you need an easy read to just take you away from the world and not have to think!!!
Heidi
Mar 17, 2014 Heidi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Two marriages for the price of one in this novel. I am so glad that Tracy and Duke finally connected.
Deidre
Apr 13, 2011 Deidre rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved the spunk in Tracy. The Sparks flying between her and Duke made this one of my favs in this short series.
Katilyn
Katilyn rated it it was amazing
Jan 21, 2014
Ellen Murnane
Ellen Murnane rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2013
Mickey
Mickey rated it liked it
Sep 10, 2013
Kathie
Kathie rated it liked it
Aug 17, 2012
Sarah Cook
Sarah Cook rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2014
Karen Forbes
Karen Forbes rated it it was amazing
Jul 02, 2015
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
Sep 20, 2016
Dana Dankert
Dana Dankert rated it it was amazing
May 06, 2014
Hope Essner
Hope Essner rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2014
Kristi
Kristi rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2015
Evelyn
Evelyn rated it really liked it
Nov 11, 2011
Debbie Paape
Debbie Paape rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2013
Tabby Kat
Tabby Kat rated it liked it
Mar 01, 2014
Corenne
Corenne rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2012
Dena
Dena rated it it was amazing
Oct 24, 2016
Tammy Odom
Tammy Odom rated it really liked it
Feb 28, 2016
  • The Sheikh's Disobedient Bride
  • Stories for Christmas: Free heart-warming festive tasters from three bestselling authors
  • Tabitha's Journey (Men of Stone Mountain, #3.5)
  • Sweet Surrender (Curvy Girls)
  • Rocky Mountain Man (Bluebonnet Bride, #6)
  • The Lawman's Bride
  • I Still Do (Vegas Weddings, #1)
  • Journey to Yesterday (Yesterday, #1)
  • A Run for Love (Oklahoma Lovers #1)
  • Lovers in Law
  • Ruthless Heart (Heart, #1)
  • Come Back
  • Baby, Oh Baby!
  • The Forbidden Twin (Dynasties: The Elliotts #4)
  • Winter Woman
  • Drive It Deep (Desert Dogs, #.5)
  • The Outlaw (Willow Creek, #2)
  • One Night with the Wealthy Rancher (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Maverick County Millionaires #2)
Debbie Macomber is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and one of today’s most popular writers with more than 200 million copies of her books in print worldwide. In her novels, Macomber brings to life compelling relationships that embrace family and enduring friendships, uplifting her readers with stories of connection and hope. Macomber’s novels have spent over 990 weeks on the New York Times ...more
More about Debbie Macomber...

Midnight Sons (6 books)
  • Brides for Brothers (Midnight Sons, #1)
  • The Marriage Risk (Midnight Sons, #2)
  • Daddy's Little Helper (Midnight Sons, #3)
  • Because of the Baby (Midnight Sons, #4)
  • Falling for Him (Midnight Sons, #5)