Start by marking “Any Rich Man Will Do” as Want to Read:
Any Rich Man Will Do

Any Rich Man Will Do (Invincible Women #2)

4.29 of 5 stars 4.29  ·  rating details  ·  300 ratings  ·  15 reviews
In this new novel from the national bestselling author Francis Ray, a bad girl falls on hard times, and forgiveness and redemption are the only things she has left.

Broke and living in a shabby motel, beautiful bad girl Jana Franklin has become an outcast in the elite Dallas society she once ruled. With her divorce from wealthy Gray Livingston, her dubious past, and no ski
Published September 10th 2013 by St. Martin's Griffin (first published September 5th 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Any Rich Man Will Do, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Any Rich Man Will Do

Nova
The beautiful 32-year-old, and 3 times married Jana Franklin is going to learn an important lesson. She has made her livelihood using, controlling & influencing men. Jana is crestfallen after a divorce and subsequent scandal. She goes to a charity gala in Dallas, Texas without an invitation or permission. She is looking for one more well to do man that will take care of her, but she's driven out hastily by the disapproving hostess. With no money, no friends, no family that will help, she fin ...more
Tracey
I wasn't really feeling the ending but I liked this book. The redemption story of Jana was written really well. I'm just not a fan of people suddenly getting married to wrap up the story line so everyone gets a happy ending. It still would have been a good story if the couples had just...continued to date. It would have been more realistic that way.
Shannon
Two love stories in one. This was beautiful. (Jana & Tyler, Olivia and Julian)
Monique
Do you believe people can change? Any Rich Man Will Do focuses on change and how people react to it.

Jana lived the majority of her life as a gold digger. Moving quickly from one wealthy man to another, regardless of his marital status, role in the community or family relation. Jana has flipped her last trick and spent her last dollar, which is why she is living in a pay-by-day motel. Believing she has one last opportunity to catch a man while wearing an out-of-season, two sizes too big formal go
Julie Barrett
Any Rich Man will Do by Francis Ray
Jenna Franklin had crashed a charity event to try to get the attention
of a rich man. She is on the blacklist of her friends, she had no where
to go and nobody to turn to.
She went into a store (olivia and her brother Tyler) and faints and
they take her to a hospital to get checked out. They don't want to
get sued. It was all due to her not eating. Olivia will see after her
and takes her with her after being checked out. She tells them her name
is Janet as nobody woul
Michelle M
Francis ray did it again another down home funny romance novel. Full of suspence. Loved it.
Jamee Crosby
This book was simply OK. The errors became a serious annoyance once I realized they continue throughout the whole book. I got soooo tired of Jana's character. I didn't need to read every other page how she changed. The reader gets it! Eh. Decent read overall.

With that being said, I did really enjoy the sex scenes they were very well written. Also, the plot is pretty good. Just could use some better execution.
Lola
*Sigh* Oh Francis Ray what happened to the days of old when your novels fasinated me so? Didn't love it, the characters had no particular affect on me. In fact they were weak and uninteresting for such an excellent premise.
Shawnette
Inspiring

Enjoyed this book. It had some of everything. Love, betrayal, secrets, forgiveness, suspense and not one but two romantic storylines. Well done Francis Ray.
Kristy
I loved this book. It had a very unusual storyline which attracted me to it from the beginning. It had some good moments, some iffy ones. Overall a good book.
Chavela
This book sounds sleezy, but it helps define morals. There is a wicked twist in the end where I felt she would go good and then she doesn't.. sad for real!
Danyelle Scroggins
Book was heavy in how we should look at people. Prime example of God changing people who want to be changed.
Lee
I love this book and the love of Jana & Tyler and Olivia & Julian. On to book 3.
Tonya Lee
I am in the mood for Ms. Ray...reading all of my collections right now.
Elfish1
Fantastic read. I couldn't put it down.
Charrell Jasmine
Charrell Jasmine marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Kanese Rachel
Kanese Rachel marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Erin Fashion
Erin Fashion marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Shurhonda Dorrough
Shurhonda Dorrough marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Williams Nikki
Williams Nikki marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Latonia Wallace
Latonia Wallace marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
 Gen
Gen marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
  • A Whole Lotta Love
  • Welcome to Leo's
  • True Love
  • King's Passion
  • Taming the Wolf
Died July 2, 2013.

Francis Ray was a New York Times and USA Today bestselling African-American writer of romance novels. Her literary fiction series – Taggart and Falcon, the Invincible Women, Grayson Family of New Mexico, and Grayson Friends – have consistently made bestseller's lists. She was born in Richland, Texas, and studied nursing, receiving a bachelor's degree from Texas Woman's University
More about Francis Ray...
Until There Was You (Graysons of New Mexico, #1) Dreaming of You (Graysons of New Mexico, #3) Only You (Graysons of New Mexico, #5) Irresistible You (Graysons of New Mexico, #4) The Way You Love Me