Start by marking “Love, Lies, and Obsessions 2” as Want to Read:
Love, Lies, and Obsessions 2

Love, Lies, and Obsessions 2 (Love, Lies, and Obsessions #2)

Harlem is back! While trying to deal with the drama surrounding Mia, mysterious phone calls and threats wake up the beast within him and now he wants revenge on the person responsible for completely turning his world upside down. Prosecutor Yaniece Moore may be classy, but she’s in love with a thug and will stop at nothing to become Mrs. Harlem Williams. Betrayal, ...more
Kindle Edition, 1st, 169 pages
Published August 2nd 2013 by Pleasure Principle Publications

To ask other readers questions about Love, Lies, and Obsessions 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love, Lies, and Obsessions 2

Lizzie Winns
Sep 07, 2014 Lizzie Winns rated it it was amazing
This book is the second book in the series, it basically starts off where the last book ended(duh I know lol) But anyways Mia and Harlem are the perfect couple and most of their friends are all settling down too. But yet there is still a lot of heartache and pain going on in this story, My emotions were all over the place...Can't wait to start book 3.
Ms. T. Nicole
Apr 10, 2015 Ms. T. Nicole rated it it was amazing
Love lies omg my heart

My heart can't take this drama ...lawd she didn't catch him slipping did she? I'm invested in this storyline so on to book3. Loved it
Natasha Hall
Aug 06, 2013 Natasha Hall rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars. Cant wait for part 3.
Tiarra
Sep 07, 2014 Tiarra rated it it was amazing
Dang!!!!!!!!!

These are some trifling people. But I loved every minute of it. Mia and Harlem deserves to have their happy ending tho. I know you have to go through storms to see if you can make it in the end, but I know it will work out. Why did that have to happen to Tez tho I liked him a lot. If you haven't read this amazing page turner you are truly missing out. Once I picked this book up I couldn't put it down for nothing. Loved It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tina
Apr 24, 2014 Tina rated it it was amazing
OFF THE HOOK

THIS BOOK KEPT ME ON EDGE THE TWIST AND TURNS IN THIS BOOK I'M WAITING TO SEE WHAT OTHER ENEMY WILL SHOW THERE FACE DRAMA AFTER DRAMA GREAT GREAT READ OUTSTANDING WELL WRITTEN AND PLOT WAS PUT TOGETHER WELL DEMETTREA DID THE THING ON THIS ONE READY TO READY PART 3 NOW WOW WOW
Rebecca
Oct 24, 2013 Rebecca rated it it was amazing
This was a great continuation to the 1st Love, Lies & Obsessions. Mia and Harlem are a force to reckon with. The other people in their crew had quite a few ups and downs in this book. Can't wait to read the next book. Would highly recommend.
Angelique Forrest
Feb 20, 2015 Angelique Forrest rated it it was amazing
Mia and Harlem

If it wasnt for bad luck they would have no luck at all it seems. Things have to get better!!
M4queen
Mar 09, 2015 M4queen rated it it was amazing
What drama

If it's not one thing it's another. I soooo didn't see that twist with Tez but wow. It's crazy how there is always someone trying to break up a happy home.
Q Owens
Jun 18, 2015 Q Owens rated it it was amazing
AWESOME

I loved this part just as much as I did part 1. This a definitely a must read series. Now on to part 3. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next.
Mirrlees
Aug 10, 2013 Mirrlees rated it it was amazing
Yes loved this book as much as I loved part one. This book was an excellent read can't wait for part 3....love me some Harlem.
bridgette acevedo
Jul 24, 2016 bridgette acevedo rated it it was amazing
Wow

Jealousy is a dangerous emotion, Miami was found alive, kidnapped by her crazy ex, now harlem and Kia are both shot by another jealous ex,can't wait to read the final book
Desia'Ra
Jun 08, 2016 Desia'Ra rated it it was amazing
The bomb!!

You've done it again!!!! Leaving me on the edge of my seat and wanting more. Damn that Vanessa!!! Ready for part 3
AnnieNichelle
Aug 09, 2013 AnnieNichelle rated it it was amazing
Wow!! I really enjoyed part 1 but part 2 had so much going on I just couldn't put it down. This was a definite 5 star read minus a few grammatical errors. I would definitely recommend.
Maegan :)
Maegan :) rated it it was amazing
Feb 12, 2014
Marilyn
Marilyn rated it it was amazing
Oct 26, 2015
Gloria Morris
Gloria Morris rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2015
Nakia
Nakia rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2013
Lynette Sobers
Lynette Sobers rated it it was amazing
Dec 12, 2013
Kendra
Kendra rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2014
Sadie Lee
Sadie Lee rated it it was amazing
Jun 03, 2015
MarSean Jones
MarSean Jones rated it it was amazing
Jul 25, 2016
Reese
Reese rated it really liked it
Aug 25, 2013
LISA RABBERS
LISA RABBERS rated it it was amazing
Aug 14, 2015
Gina Pierre-paul
Gina Pierre-paul rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2015
Peachie Bland
Peachie Bland rated it it was amazing
Aug 28, 2013
Sha Latoy
Sha Latoy rated it liked it
Oct 28, 2013
veronica earley
veronica earley rated it it was amazing
Nov 03, 2014
Angela Allen
Angela Allen rated it really liked it
Nov 29, 2015
QueenBraddock
QueenBraddock rated it it was amazing
Nov 03, 2015
Coniquegegmail.com
Coniquegegmail.com rated it it was amazing
Feb 07, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Power Trip (Power Trip #1)
  • Where Did We Go Wrong Again?
  • The Available Wife Part 2
  • Still Thicker Than Water
  • Shorty Got a Thug
  • Baller Bitches Part 3 (Baller Bitches Series)
  • Thug Luv
  • Rozalyn 2: Vengeance of the Heart
  • Another Woman's Husband
  • Loyalty & Respect (Loyalty and Respect #5)
  • Official Girl (Official Girl #2)
  • Forever and a Day
  • The Dirty Divorce
  • Ebony and Ivory 2
  • Trust and Issues
  • Tell Yo Bitch

Love, Lies, and Obsessions (3 books)
  • Love, Lies and Obsessions