Start by marking “Bite Me (sHarmony Shifters #1)” as Want to Read:
Bite Me  (sHarmony Shifters #1)

Bite Me (sHarmony Shifters #1)

[Siren Everlasting Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, shape-shifters, HEA]

Jude Lawson has bad luck in love. When his friend stumbles upon a matchmaking service promising to pair him with the shifter of his dreams, he isn't entirely convinced. Little does he know that his first match will be the man destined to change his bad luck forever.

Logan Car
Published August 24th 2013 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Bite Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bite Me

Hc Lynn
Cute little read for me. The conflict is mild in my opinion. I liked that the 'shifter virus' makes everyone reflect their personalities instead of my parents are lions so I'm going to be a lion. Then out of the 3 human friends, one finds a mate in the first date leaves me wondering if the other 2 will get one eventually also.

There are a few places where the names are wrong, which is just annoying.. but the rest read ok. I'm interested to see how this develops out.. will be looking for
Phaney
Jan 07, 2014 Phaney rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
Mixed feelings, perhaps mostly due to the sloppy writing and high-speed romance. Still a light, quick story, nice for its genre.

The writing’s a bit off with words used in a slightly wrong way, especially in grammatical constructions (for example had instead of was), or repetitive phrases. These issues are littering the text at a rate of maybe one every two or three screen pages. Another recurring deal is the mixing up of names every which way.
I’m guessing that a lack of post-work is at the heart
 ~♥ Elle ♥~
Aug 26, 2013 ~♥ Elle ♥~ rated it really liked it
Interesting concept on how shifters came about. Sexy and enjoyable story.
Moomba
entertaining little story. perfect for in between the heavy stuff. looking forward to the next ones in the series.
Alison
I really liked this story. The series has a great deal of promise, and the "rules" behind shifters are different to your typical shifter story. Really recommend it.
Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews
Oct 01, 2013 Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal, shifters
Bite Me by Jana Downs 3 1/2 - 4 Hearts

Review written for MM Good Book Reviews

Ohh I loved this new shifter story with it's interesting take on shifters. Jude is a proper cutie and is really fed up with his abysmal love life, he has always had a thing for shifters.... well the ones in his romance books anyway, so when he and his friends stumble across sHarmony, a dating site that caters to humans and shifters, he signs up and meets the love of his life on the first date *yay*. Logan is a wonderfu
multitaskingmomma
Original Blog Post: http://headouttheoven.blogspot.com/20...

My Rating: 3.5 of 5 Stars

I really thought this was going to be one of those serious plot books basing my opinion on the blurb, but once I read this, I found that it is a light romantic read. Yes, there were the usual antagonists and conflicts coming in from external forces but they were very lightly done and not overly dramatic. This is great, in my opinion, for this made it a good light read to take my morning coffee with.

The romance
Joyfully Jay
Dec 12, 2013 Joyfully Jay rated it really liked it
Shelves: crissy
This review was originally written for Joyfully Jay Reviews.

Read Crissy's review in its entirety here.

4 stars

Bite Me is the first book in Jana Downs’s Harmony Shifters series. It is a fun, cute, feel-good story. I loved the creativity of this story. From the uncommon shifters to the twist of the shifter virus, Downs presents a world that is new and different…in a good way.

I adore these characters. Jude and his strength after his break up and his perseverence in the face of hatred. And Logan and
Yaris12
Jan 19, 2014 Yaris12 rated it it was ok
is an interesting story, but it is very descriptive, the author describes everything even the most everyday life, it has an unnecessary narrative.

example

He inserted his key and cranked the engine

He took Rhodes Street to the highway and settled in for the fifteen-minute trek to his exit
Maya
Aug 29, 2013 Maya rated it it was ok
Shelves: ebook, jana-downs
The only reason why it didn't make it to 3 stars was the lack of editing.
Lasha
Dec 12, 2013 Lasha rated it really liked it
Really cute and sweet shifter story. Just what I needed after reading a few angsty books before this.
Ericka Walden
Sep 26, 2013 Ericka Walden rated it liked it
3.75***
~RMG
Aug 26, 2013 ~RMG rated it it was ok
Not really much to this one. The story started off kind of interesting but then tapered off into a somewhat okay read. Barely made it to 2 stars.
Nik
Sep 29, 2013 Nik rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, weres-vamps, series
Sabi
Aug 25, 2013 Sabi rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shapeshifters
Very cute story.
Alecia Huggins
Alecia Huggins rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2014
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was ok
Jul 05, 2014
SephXIII
SephXIII rated it liked it
Oct 27, 2013
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
Lenox system? Did she mean Linux? Ouch. This is why you have computer people proofread your work if you're going to feature hackers.

"Sex pot" means sexy not that you've had sex a lot.

Interesting and different take on how shifters become what specific animal.

A teenager who talks like a teenager!

A guy with regular brown hair!

A collared T-shirt? Then it isn't a T-shirt, it's some kind of jersey which simply describes the fabric. A T-shirt is so named because of its shape when its flat.

I like t
Laura rated it liked it
Jul 20, 2016
Terri
Terri rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2017
Despina
Despina rated it liked it
Aug 17, 2013
Peggy
Peggy rated it liked it
Sep 24, 2013
Nadine Linter
Nadine Linter rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2015
Mofy
Mofy rated it liked it
Apr 25, 2014
Lily
Lily rated it it was ok
Jun 28, 2016
Erick
Erick rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2017
Kinsfang
Kinsfang rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2014
Susu
Susu rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2013
Asteropê
Asteropê rated it liked it
Jan 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Alrik (C-7 Shifters #1)
  • Ollie's Haven (Wolf Haven #2)
  • Broken Bridges
  • The Kayan's Mage (Hunter Clan #1)
  • Primal Instincts (Moonlight Breed #10)
  • Falcon (Dark Riders #1)
  • The Holy Trinity (The Wolves of Gardwich #1)
  • The Alpha's Ardor (Wolves of Flathead #1)
  • A Wolf's Forgotten Life (Nehalem Pack #9)
  • The Choosing
  • Texas Longhorn Surprise (Kontra's Menagerie #13)
  • Out of the Shadows (West Wind Pack #1)
Jana Downs lives in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina with three cats, one dog, several dozen fish, and a very understanding partner-in-crime who hates to read but makes exceptions for her stories.

You can usually find her either watching bad reality TV, buying way too many books on Amazon, or dreaming up another man or two to occupy her time because life is good but several drop-de
More about Jana Downs...

sHarmony Shifters (3 books)
  • Bite Me, Too (sHarmony Shifters #2)
  • Thrice Bitten (sHarmony Shifters #3)