Start by marking “Get Ready For Pre-K: 270 Interactive Activities and 2.270 Illustrations That Make Learning Fun!” as Want to Read:

Make sure your toddler has all of the skills he or she needs to succeed in pre-kindergarten— and fill up play time with hours of challenging fun—using this giant collection of exercises, games, and activities that put excitement and pride into learning.

Get Ready for Pre-K focuses on early learning skills such as how to write the alphabet, count from one to ten, name the co
Published May 7th 2006 by Black Dog & Leventhal

To ask other readers questions about Get Ready For Pre-K, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Get Ready For Pre-K

Amanda
Mar 24, 2010 Amanda rated it really liked it
Shelves: kid-s-books
A helpful tool for preschoolers. I was going to make copies of the activity pages so that we wouldn't destroy the library copy, but my son decided he'd rather trace with his fingers anyway. The mazes were really easy for him, but I used it to help him learn how to make his letters correctly since he usually tries to do them all with one line. I disagree with thier method for capital M and W. Those are easy to accomplish with one line- have I been doing them wrong all these years?
Black Dog
Black Dog rated it it was amazing
Nov 07, 2011
Danielle Daum
Danielle Daum rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2014
Lori Ward
Lori Ward rated it really liked it
Aug 26, 2015
Brandi
Brandi added it
Apr 07, 2011
Kusankar
Kusankar marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2013
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2014