Start by marking “Brownie Points: Over 100 Outrageously Delicious and Easy Variations on North America's Favorite Dessert” as Want to Read:

3.83  ·  Rating Details  ·  6 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
The brownie-lover's bible.

Discover how to make the perfect classic brownie that tastes just the way you always wanted: moist and rich with an unforgettable chocolate glaze.

Brownie Points, the brownie-lover's bible, features tested and proven, easy-to-make recipes for every imaginable kind of those deep, dark delicacies. Lisa Slater clearly and concisely explains everythi

Published March 15th 2005 by Whitecap Books

To ask other readers questions about Brownie Points, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brownie Points

Rebekah
Aug 10, 2010 Rebekah rated it really liked it
I can't wait to gain 50 lbs using this book, although I adore the dedication to "My parents, who are living proof that brownies promote longevity; my husband, Howard, who is living proof that brownies aren't fattening; and to my children, Jo and Ali, who are living proof that brownies make you smart."
Kathleen
Sep 13, 2008 Kathleen rated it really liked it
the only reason why it didn't get full 5 stars is because i wanted to see more peanut butter and chocolate combos. Otherwise this is THE book for brownies.
Tony Stone
Tony Stone rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2016
Luna Raven
Luna Raven rated it liked it
Jul 14, 2011
Megan
Megan rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2011
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2011
Aimee Quiggle
Aimee Quiggle marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2011
Kamran
Kamran added it
Sep 21, 2010
Sandie
Sandie rated it it was ok
Apr 19, 2010
Molly
Molly marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2009