Start by marking “Always the Hero” as Want to Read:
Always the Hero

Always the Hero (Earthquake! #2)

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Will discovering he's a father finally tame this daredevil?

It broke Abigail's heart to leave Tom Kendrick, but the delectable rescue paramedic was always chasing danger, always being the hero. It made Abby feel she came second in his life—she couldn't risk their baby feeling that way, too.

When an earthquake strikes Kaimotu, Tom is flown in to the rescue. Seeing Abby agai
Published August 2013 by Harlequin Medical Romance (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Always the Hero, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Always the Hero

This is pretty fast paced. It happens right after a earthquake the majority of it. This is a fiction story but there have been so many major earthquakes around the world it makes it so real. You get the rush and see how they have to go where they can do the most good. The tough choices they have to make. How important it is to have a plan in place. Thank you to all those who do this where ever you are.

In the middle of earthquake and trying to do first aid Abigail finds herself facing her
Lu Bielefeld *Book Whore Brazil*
*Cópia recebida através da NetGalley para resenha honesta!*

Tom é paramédico e Abby é enfermeira.
Os dois se apaixonam e tem um relacionamento intenso.
Ele é viciado em adrenalina e se arrisca muito no trabalho dele.
Tom termina o relacionamento com Abby e alega que seu trabalho é mais importante.
Anos depois os dois se reencontram em uma situação inusitada. Ocorre um terremoto no local onde Abby vive.
Chegando lá Tom descobre que tem um filho com Abby e que o menininho está perdido.
Os dois unem forç
Fiona Marsden
This was a very quick read with a fair bit of action. Tom is an adrenaline junkie and nearly six years ago he pushed Abby out of his life because he thought she would slow him down. Abby had the chance to tell him she was pregnant but when she went to tell him he was risking his life again so she walked away.

Now they meet again on Kaimotu Island where Abby and her son Jack have lived ever since she left Auckland. In the midst of the Earthquake cleanup they reconnect and Tom finds out about Jack.
Ipshita Ranjana
Always the Hero by Alison Roberts is a fast paced short read with a predictable story. The storyline was quite original and the flow of the story was smooth and too quick for my taste.Read More
Ipshita Ranjana
Review Posted on

Always the Hero by Alison Roberts is a fast paced short read with a predictable storyRead More
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Earthquake!
Category: Home and Family
Gita Keswani
Gita Keswani is currently reading it
Sep 23, 2015
J marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2015
Aisyah Roslan
Aisyah Roslan marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2015
Becci marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
*Mariska*Book*Crazy* marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Emily marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Liz marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2014
Kendra added it
Jan 18, 2014
Kimberly marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2013
Debra Ashwood
Debra Ashwood marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2013
I was born in Dunedin, New Zealand. My father's medical career took us overseas when I was five, and I went to school in London for a year before moving to Washington, D.C. Eventually we returned to Dunedin, where I finished school and then trained as a primary school teacher.

After I married my husband, who works as a doctor, we moved to Christchurch where I worked for a time as a research technic
More about Alison Roberts...

Earthquake! (2 books)