Learning To Love

Learning To Love

4.4 of 5 stars 4.40  ·  rating details  ·  181 ratings  ·  39 reviews
- Will not be released.

Innocence personified, Aimee dreamed of the day she’d meet her Prince Charming… but love at first sight isn’t always as simple as a fairy tale. When Aimee discovers that Ezra, the drop-dead gorgeous tattooed hunk that rocked her world, is her new professor, she is forced to make a difficult decision between right and wrong. But to Ezra, Aimee is the...more
ebook

To ask other readers questions about Learning To Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Learning To Love

MyBookopolis
I would LOVE to read this book if for no other reason than author support!! I'd like a copy from one of the negative reviewers. Obviously, they won't need their copy...who would read a book twice if it was supposedly so bad the first time around?

Seriously though, how can anyone rate a book so negatively when it hasn't even been released? Here's a REAL Review for those looking for factual information about Learning to Love by Lauren Howard... https://victorialovesbooks.wordpress....

I have only wr...more
Holly - Holly's Hot Reads
If it's good enough for the 1 star reviewers then it's good enough for me. I am rating this book 5 stars BECAUSE. I. CAN.

Though I DO actually have an arc which I was very excited to read and do still intend to read even though this book is no longer being published.

My rating may go down once I've read it or it may stay the same, but it will be honest and justified.
Litchick (is stuck in the 19th century)

Thank you, Drama Surrounding This Book, for proving once again how many sheep are masquerading as humans.

As I'm too lazy to write all this bullshit down, go read the comments section here. OH WAIT YOU CAN'T ANYMORE BECAUSE GOODREADS FUCKING DELETED IT WITHOUT GIVING THE AUTHOR OF SAID REVIEW ANY WARNING.
Lauren
Nov 14, 2013 Lauren added it  ·  (Review from the author)
NO LONGER BEING RELEASED
Kellye
Ezra and Aimee? Ezra and Aria?

Anyone else immediately go- Hrm, guy she falls for at first sight turns out to be her teacher named EZRA? And her name starts with an A? Light to his darkness? Relationship in secret?

Seriously girlfriend, PLL is too popular for stealing like that.

PLEASE PLEASE think about that for a second everyone rating this 5 stars. Also think about the blender threat that pre-dated anything else, lol.

Also, edited to add Stacia's quote:

“Readers have the right to say whatever th...more
Laurie
I was looking forward to reading this. However, I support the author's decision of doing what she feels is best for her. I hope she will release it sometime down the road.
Jamie Ford
So sad! I would have loved to have read this book!!!!!!
Brandy
Would have loved to read this book. Even though it is not going to be released now the author deserves 5 stars just for sticking to her beliefs & doing what is right for her.
Stacey Ryan
I agree...I would have loved to read this book.
Kassie
Aug 20, 2013 Kassie added it
I was looking forward to reading this. I'm sorry the author put publishing on hold!
S. E. Lund
Curious to read this book.
Laura Beege
I'm more than interested in this book and hope it's going to be released one day!
Jkbooks
Rating a book you never read works both ways. hope to get to read this.
✰ Charlie ✰ Chisholm
I would LOVE to read this book if for no other reason than author support!!
Lynn
5 stars is for support to authors and my hope that this book will be released!
Jen
I would read this!!! Sad it's not being release now.
Ab2y
Aug 21, 2013 Ab2y marked it as to-read
I wanted to give this book a star rating because i wanted it to be published and has it's chance but because of my OCD i can't let my rating and my read shelf uneven .
I am very sorry :(
Glenna Maynard
I love this books cover, so romantic looking.
Vicki Green
I am saddened that I can't read this as I would love to! It sounds like a great book! I fully support Indie Authors and also support anyone's hard work in writing and releasing their work.

I am also very sad that anyone would treat anyone without utmost respect. I know that everyone has their opinions and agree that they are entitled to them but no one should be mean about anything they say to anyone! EVER! Whether you are an Author or not, we are all humans that should behave in kindness. If you...more
Carrie
5 stars to this author for having some class.
Kristen
I would have loved to read this book.
ToniJo Niccoli
Want to read it!
Kristi
Sep 03, 2013 Kristi marked it as to-read
My opinion is simply this. As an avid reader and attempting my own first novel would be to the author if you believe in your work publish it and simply view reviews ect on other sites such as amazon. If your a reader/reviewer do not judge the book, the author, or the others falsely bashing or falsely promoting because in GR world you just never know what is real and what is not. GR is like participating in a real life improv show! Lol just my opinion. :)
Howdy YAL
I'm giving this one star because this book will never be released and I don't understand why it's on here. The fact I'm not getting a product is why I am rating the book the way I am.
Ryan
When Satan's minions spewed forth from the pit ... I didn't care, because I was learning to LOVE!!¡¡
Brigid *Flying Kick-a-pow!*
No thanks. (See comment below if you care to know more.)
Claire
Aug 26, 2013 Claire marked it as will-not-read
I'm not going to rate this book at all. I've never read it and, quite obviously, never will. I have read into several discussions about "the incident" or "incidents" and have decided for myself.
For whatever reason this grew into a raging fire over a few low ratings. While I'm Not a big fan of rating books I've never read, I have to say that, for me, rating books with 5 stars that I've never red seems too similar.
I suppose there are those who just want to support Pippa and that's fine. I read t...more
Erica
If people who've never read it can rate it one star
If people can use books like Harry Potter and Hunger Games as message boards for unrelated discussions
If people can fill up discussions with thousands of pointless word games
If people can criticize any female character who dares show emotion as "weak and whiney"
If people can criticize any YA character as "weak and whiney" for daring to be a teenager
If people can use Twilight as a default comparison for any book
Then goodreads no longer has any m...more
Samantha
Jul 24, 2014 Samantha marked it as no-way-will-i-read-this
Not that it matters if I shelve it or not since its not getting published but the attack on reviewers in regards to this book leaves me sick.
Skyla Happy Go Lucky and Lost in Books
Not interested because the synopsis doesn't appeal to me. It isn't being released anyways apparently so it doesn't really matter but anytime I read about a student falling for their professor I feel sick. Don't care if the professor is young and hot it is weird.

NOBODY in a position of power over another person whether it be a teacher, a boss, etc should ever date someone beneath them on the power tier as it just leads to trouble and it feels icky to me. Maybe because I work in education? I don't...more
Goodreads Librari...: Creation of a series and some questions! 3 757 Aug 08, 2013 10:17AM
  • Children of the Flower Power
  • My Name is Dee
  • The Raie'Chaelia
  • Jacob Wonderbar and the Cosmic Space Kapow (Jacob Wonderbar, #1)
  • The Necro Device
  • The Sword and the Dragon (The Wardstone Trilogy, #1)
  • Stifle  (Just Breathe Ephemera, #2)
  • Extraordinary
  • The Gunfighter and The Gear-Head (The Raven Ladies, #1)
  • When Destiny Knocks (Destiny Saga, #1)
  • Josey Wales: Two Westerns
  • Amulet of Elusion (The Lost Amulet Chronicles, #1)
  • Holding Their Own: A Story of Survival (Holding Their Own, #1)
  • The Secret of Castle Cant: Being an Account of the Remarkable Adventures of Lucy Wickwright, Maidservant and Spy
  • Operative (Ganzfield, #5)
  • The Closet (Summerset Tales #1)
  • Finding Cassilia