Start by marking “The Streets Don't Luv Me” as Want to Read:
The Streets Don't Luv Me

The Streets Don't Luv Me

Kenneth "Tank" Jones has been running the streets of Memphis for the past 20 years, building his empire and crowning himself the King of the south. With the help of his baby sister he was able to maintain a stable home for his twins, Kamryn and Taryn, after the murder of his wife Karen. Now with the twins turning 21, Tank feels it's time he steps down and pass the crown ...more
Kindle Edition, 1st, 126 pages
Published July 29th 2013 by SBR Publications

To ask other readers questions about The Streets Don't Luv Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Streets Don't Luv Me

Louise Payne
Mar 01, 2014 Louise Payne rated it it was amazing
You will be hooked from the opening chapter, and find yourself asking, who is manipulating who in this gripping and minding twisting novella? But don't fret because all is reviled at the end where Alicia Hartley ends the story with a bang.

For personal reasons detrimental to the safety of his family, Drug Lord Tank is stepping down from his throne and handing the crown over to his now 21 year old son, Kamrym. But not everyone in his camp are happy with his suddenly and indefinite decision. There
Street Literature
May 04, 2014 Street Literature rated it it was amazing
We highly recommend ‘The Streets Don't Luv Me’ by Alicia Hartley. 5.0 STARS

Hadiyah Salim
Mar 19, 2014 Hadiyah Salim rated it it was amazing
Whew this book had me hooked from the beginning. Its something about a boss, with a laid back side that is also a single father. Tank is definitely that dude. He has two childern, Taryn and Kamryn. Taryn so wants to be like him and Tank is trying his best to keep her from that heading that direction. Kamryn, however, is set to take over once his dad retires. With changes coming the snakes are lurking. The questions is who are the snakes and can they be stopped.

There were so many twists and turn
Tina
Nov 11, 2014 Tina rated it it was amazing
Great READ

THE PLOT OF THIS STORY LINE WAS WELL WRITTEN THE CHARACTERS IN THE BOOK WAS GOOD I KNEW KEISHA WAS A SNAKE FROM THE BEGINNING I COULDN'T PUT THIS BOOK DOWN NOW THAT I'M FINISH ON TOO PART 2 CAUSE HOW PART 1 LEFT OFF I KNOW ITS GETTING READY TO GO ALL THE WAY DOWN TANK BOUT TO PAINT THE STREETS RED
Nakia Williams
Aug 22, 2014 Nakia Williams rated it it was amazing
Alicia

Alicia

Please don't leave us hanging with that ending!!! I'm addicted and need and want more!!!! I recommend this page turner to everyone whole likes good drama!!!!
Shon
Aug 21, 2013 Shon rated it really liked it
I think this was a really good book. I loved the suspense and story line. Just hate I have to wait for the next part to see if Kamyrn died.
Mirrlees
Aug 20, 2013 Mirrlees rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars OMG is that it is that it...now I have to wait for part 2. Excellent read. Loved this story. Good job Author Hartley. Looking forward to see what you bring I part 2
Yvette Waite
Jan 10, 2014 Yvette Waite rated it it was amazing
Can you say one of the best books I have read in a Long time?!!!!!This book was so good! I have to get the other parts. This book leaves you in suspense of who is behind all the dirt.
Slim
Aug 21, 2014 Slim rated it it was amazing
This book was really good I read it in two days. But I didn't like the ending when Kamyrn got shot... Nahh...
Brittney Green
Feb 24, 2014 Brittney Green rated it really liked it
First time reading this author's work. Great job all the characters were well developed, it was fast paced and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Envy_seal
Envy_seal rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2014
*~CONN!3~
*~CONN!3~ rated it it was amazing
Aug 19, 2013
Lady K
Lady K rated it it was amazing
Jun 11, 2014
Keshia Cooper
Keshia Cooper rated it it was amazing
Jan 30, 2016
Carrian Troxler
Carrian Troxler rated it it was ok
Jul 13, 2014
148fanwill
148fanwill rated it it was amazing
Dec 18, 2015
Natalynn T
Natalynn T rated it it was amazing
Jun 02, 2014
Ash
Ash rated it it was ok
Mar 16, 2015
BEAUTIFUL MEEKA
BEAUTIFUL MEEKA rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2014
Raniyah
Raniyah rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2014
Lisa G
Lisa G rated it really liked it
Aug 30, 2013
jamelia bigby
jamelia bigby rated it it was amazing
Dec 03, 2016
D Marie
D Marie rated it really liked it
Jul 21, 2014
G-Money
G-Money rated it it was amazing
Nov 16, 2014
Latasha Mack
Latasha Mack rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2014
MarSean Jones
MarSean Jones rated it it was amazing
Jul 25, 2016
Pam Wood
Pam Wood rated it it was amazing
Jul 08, 2014
Mizzladiiredd
Mizzladiiredd rated it it was amazing
Dec 03, 2013
Chanterial
Chanterial rated it really liked it
Sep 02, 2013
Meek
Meek rated it really liked it
Dec 19, 2013