Start by marking “201 Killer Cover Letters Third Edition” as Want to Read:
201 Killer Cover Letters Third Edition

201 Killer Cover Letters Third Edition

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  7 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
THE BESTSELLING GUIDE TO WRITING COVER LETTERS THAT MAKE YOU STAND OUT FROM THE COMPETITION With hundreds of ready-to-download letters--updated with strategies for networking online, social media, and responding to Internet job postings.

""Wow, wow, and wow! Letters like these are what I want to see; they help me get to know the person immediately and create a very positive
Published March 12th 2014 by McGraw-Hill

To ask other readers questions about 201 Killer Cover Letters Third Edition, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 201 Killer Cover Letters Third Edition

Katie Puckett
Aug 02, 2016 Katie Puckett rated it it was amazing
Shelves: career
This book does a great job of guiding you through the process of writing a perfect cover letter, from start to finish, with step-by-step instructions for each part of the letter and worksheets to help you assess your strengths and present them as tangible benefits to your next employer. It also includes helpful tips for networking and online jobhunting, plus links to plenty of additional resources.

I checked this book out from my local library and felt like I was getting away with something when
Katarina
Mar 11, 2014 Katarina rated it it was amazing
Before reading this, I didn't think it would be possible, nor necessary, to have 201 cover letters.
Color me surprised. I can't think of any other cover letters that could possibly be missing, but trust me, anyone can find the right type of cover letter for any occasion.
The collection is amazing. I love that there is a downloadable file with templates, so you don't even need to retype from the book.

excellent collection.
Carole Metzler
Carole Metzler rated it liked it
Nov 25, 2014
Trish Roddy
Trish Roddy rated it liked it
Mar 06, 2016
Thitirat B. Luu
Thitirat B. Luu rated it liked it
Oct 07, 2015
Pam
Pam rated it really liked it
Feb 16, 2016
Gio
Gio rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2014
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Katie
Katie added it
Mar 13, 2014
Sachin
Sachin marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Chris Huntley
Chris Huntley marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Japerez1983 Pèrez
Japerez1983 Pèrez marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Peter Zylberberg
Peter Zylberberg marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Prashanth Pereira
Prashanth Pereira marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Janeka
Janeka marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015