Start by marking “The Oiq Factor: Raising Your School's Organizational Intelligence (World Class Schools)” as Want to Read:

This fascinating book, written by two experts in school improvement, is for teachers and school leaders who are looking for ways to raise the organizational intelligence quotient (OIQ) of their classrooms and their schools. It is ideal for those who perceive themselves as the facilitators of learning - for students, for colleagues and for themselves. If schools are to be ...more
Published July 15th 2013 by John Catt Educational

To ask other readers questions about The Oiq Factor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Oiq Factor

Stuart Macalpine
Dec 18, 2013 Stuart Macalpine rated it it was amazing
This work pulls together the Powells' insights into what I would call (and they probably wouldn't) humane schooling, that respects the developmental needs of both students and teachers. It is utopian and practical at once. What a great book. Having been to their workshops, it is also clear that they know how to promote adult learning to achieve such ends; this isn't an 'academic' book - it is a handbook to school improvement.

I particularly like their insight that prestigious international school
Jonathan Butcher
Jun 17, 2016 Jonathan Butcher rated it really liked it
Certainly like what I have read so far. It connects very nicely to Robert Garmston's sollaborative groups that I am working through.
James Dalziel
James Dalziel rated it it was amazing
Mar 01, 2014
Helen Bradley-jones
Helen Bradley-jones rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2015
East Library UWCSEA
East Library UWCSEA marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2013
Dylan
Dylan marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2014
Lizzi Williams
Lizzi Williams marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Natalie Abad
Natalie Abad is currently reading it
Oct 13, 2014
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2015
Leah
Leah marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2016
Mahmoud Ben Arbia
Mahmoud Ben Arbia marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Mori Glory
Mori Glory marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2016
Tamera Davis
Tamera Davis is currently reading it
Aug 04, 2016
Leonard Davis
Leonard Davis marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2016
Tml387
Tml387 marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2016
American writer mostly known for his publication "The anarchist cookbook" which he denounced since then saying "I want to state categorically that I am not in agreement with the contents of The Anarchist Cookbook and I would be very pleased (and relieved) to see its publication discontinued. I consider it to be a misguided and potentially dangerous publication which should be taken out of print.”

C
More about William Powell...