Start by marking “Jingle Bells, Wedding Bells (All I Want for Christmas + A Very merry Step-Christmas + Jack's Ornament + The Forever Gift)” as Want to Read:

3.84  ·  Rating Details  ·  182 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
THE JOY OF CHRISTMAS AND THE MAGIC OF MARRIAGE AWAIT YOU WHEN YOU JOIN FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE AUTHORS IN THIS VERY SPECIAL HOLIDAY COLLECTION.

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS --- NORA ROBERTS

Mischief and mayhem ensue when the Taylor twins decide they want a mom for Christmas.

A VERY MERRY STEP-CHRISTMAS --- BARBARA BOSWELL

And there are more merry complications when children plot to
Mass Market Paperback, 376 pages
Published December 1st 1994 by Silhouette

To ask other readers questions about Jingle Bells, Wedding Bells, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jingle Bells, Wedding Bells

Sheila
Sep 29, 2015 Sheila rated it liked it
The stories are pretty typical of mid-90s romance - which meant that they didn't always have the intended effect on me, someone whose reading preferences have changed in the last 20 years (I haven't had the book that long; it was a used buy) (don't ask me when). The bookend stories were my favorite: All I Want for Christmas (Nora Roberts) was super cute and The Forever Gift (Elizabeth August) was very bittersweet even if I didn't love the deus ex machina towards the end.
Gemma
Nov 26, 2010 Gemma rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
From the inside front:

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS by Nora Roberts
They were precocious, identical six-year-old twins, and they knew what they wanted for Christmas: a mom. Fortunately, their new music teacher fit all the requirements...but unfortunately, their dad didn't agree. Clearly it was up to the twins to make Christmas magic--and they were definitely up to the challenge.

A VERY MERRY STEP-CHRISTMAS by Barbara Boswell
Christmas? Bah, humbug! Claudia Nolan had no time for the holidays. Her kid
Vanessa 'Pixi' Kraus
Judy
Dec 09, 2015 Judy rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
This was a very enjoyable anthology of four Christmas romance novellas. The first, "All I Want For Christmas", is by noted romance author Nora Roberts, but the other three are by authors I have never heard of before. Usually when I read an anthology, I think one or more of the stories does not meet the standards of the feature author, but I enjoyed all of the novellas in this collection. I was looking for light, easy reading with a Christmas theme and this book filled the bill.
Nancynova
Dec 25, 2012 Nancynova rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: oct-dec-2012
rabck bookbox from svoight 11/10; four short Christmas stories. In All I Want for Christmas, the Taylor twins decide they want a Mom for Christmas and the music teacher is who they've settled on; In a Very Merry Step-Christmas, in detention teens Brian and Natalie decide that each family needs a step-parent to help with the little ones, and their own parents are the ones that should marry; In Jack's Ornament, bachelor Jack almost misses his chance to marry his neice's escort to his ranch because ...more
Keith
Dec 25, 2014 Keith rated it it was ok
Shelves: christmas
I liked the Nora Roberts story, but the selections went progressively downhill from there. A Very Merry Step-Christmas wasn't bad. I didn't care for Jack's Ornament at all. The Forever Gift was okay. Taken as a collection, it sort of left me flat.
Tania
Jan 03, 2014 Tania rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bookcrossing
Change of pace at Christmas time.
Cws
Sep 17, 2008 Cws added it
Shelves: adult-fiction
F Rob
Lori Daley
Lori Daley marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2016
Cristine
Cristine marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2016
alma miller
alma miller marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2016
Amber Fountain
Amber Fountain marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2016
Sreevidhya
Sreevidhya marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2016
Kellie Garbutt
Kellie Garbutt marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2016
carrie Gomez
carrie Gomez marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2016
Danielle Evens
Danielle Evens marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2016
Stacey LaForge
Stacey LaForge marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2016
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2016
Julie Harper
Julie Harper marked it as to-read
May 28, 2016
Anouk
Anouk rated it liked it
May 28, 2016
Shreya
Shreya added it
May 13, 2016
Micah
Micah marked it as to-read
May 03, 2016
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2016
Sarah Maxfield
Sarah Maxfield marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2016
Wanda Mosher
Wanda Mosher marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2016
Morgan Sohl
Morgan Sohl marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2016
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2016
Jordan Mierek
Jordan Mierek rated it liked it
Mar 17, 2016
  • The Official Nora Roberts Companion
  • Mistletoe and Holly
  • The Harder They Fall
  • Christmas Angels: Three Heavenly Romances (Angels Everywhere #1-3)
  • Kate's Vow
  • A Bride By Christmas: Home For Christmas\ The Wise Virgin\ Tumbleweed Christmas
  • His Girl Friday
  • The Draycott Legacy: Bridge of Dreams & Enchantment
  • Shotgun Grooms
  • Nora Roberts
  • Stormy Challenge
  • Opposites Attract (includes: MacLeod, #2.7; de Piaget/MacLeod, #6.5)
  • The Mammoth Book of Irish Romance
  • The Billionaire Boss's Forbidden Mistress
  • From Italy with Love: Motivated by Letters, Four Women Travel to Italian Cities and Find Love (From Italy with Love #1)
  • The Delaney Christmas Carol (The Delaneys, #14)
  • The Perfect Father (The Crightons) (Harlequin Presents # 2092)
  • Rescuing Christmas
Nora Roberts was born in Silver Spring, Maryland. She began writing when a blizzard in February 1979 kept her in her hilltop home with a three and six year old for nearly a week of canceled kindergarten and dwindling chocolate supplies.

During the now-famous blizzard, she pulled out a pencil and notebook and began to write a story for her own entertainment. From the first page, she knew it was wha
More about Nora Roberts...