Start by marking “The Stipulation (The Stipulation, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Stipulation (The Stipulation, #1)

The Stipulation (The Stipulation #1)

Volume One of The Stipulation Serials

Natalie is an overworked and underpaid college student trying to keep up her GPA while working almost full-time just to pay her tuition. She's a cashier at a store she hates, her grades are slipping, and if she doesn't do something drastic she will lose her grants and scholarships, meaning she'll get kicked out of school.

Just when thing
Published July 14th 2013

To ask other readers questions about The Stipulation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Stipulation

Tia
Jul 23, 2013 Tia rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
WTF? Why is this so much like H.M. Ward - The Arrangement?? I mean can't authors come out with better things to do rather than copy or resort to taking the same sort of story and flipping it a bit... As far as I'm concerned, this is a rip off series and isn't worth the time or money. The covers are almost exactly alike.. EFFED UP!
Shanese La'tia M
It was okay. Nothing great not really enough story to go on. And I felt like it tried to hard to The Arrangement series by H.M. Ward. The story line was pretty much then same and the cover. Come on.
Lorraine
Jul 19, 2013 Lorraine rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I felt like I was being dictated to the writting style was more list than story everything was skimmed over and I do realize this is a novella series but i honestly know more about dorm life than I do about the main characters. It felt like some bare minimun of dialouge was the criteria because I swear they say like ten things to eachother and suddenly I am supposed to feel and see this great passion or connection sorry not happening. The worst part I found was the main characters character she ...more
P.A. Warren
Jul 28, 2013 P.A. Warren rated it did not like it
This book looks very similar to another serial series I've read. Unfortunately upon reading it I found them to be similar in content only this one doesn't hold a candle to the other serial series I read.I think its just hard to put a book out there where the cover is extremely similar to another book and the content be so similar that you cannot enjoy it because you keep comparing the both of them.If you are going to do that then you want to make sure the content is perfection.
Leslie
Apr 20, 2015 Leslie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, series
Brittany's Book Bumblings
Such a ripoff of The Arrangement, and a very poorly written one. The only reason for two stars is because for some reason I can't identify, I still bought the next volume.

"As" doesn't need to be in every sentence. Vary your sentence structures. God, the writing was awful. I try hard not to copy edit when I'm reading for fun, but it was the only way to make the story bearable.
Denise Parr
Jul 29, 2016 Denise Parr rated it it was ok
Hmm I hope the series gets better bc so far book one is barely holding my attention. Please find more than one way to describe nervousness other than repeating the same description over every few pages.
Lynn
Aug 13, 2014 Lynn rated it liked it
Natalie is struggling with college. She has to keep her grades up or she will lose her grants. Plus she has to work full-time to supplement her living costs. Then a friend suggests a way to make money. But can she do it?
Mary Roya
Aug 16, 2014 Mary Roya rated it it was amazing
Okay , I'm hooked. I like the concept of the story. Although I did have some difficulty believing that she was a virgin. Other is usually a little blood. But I guess it could happen.

This Sugar Baby thing...has me a little concerned. The safety of our heroine. On to the next one.
Dianne
Jul 18, 2013 Dianne rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.25 stars. It was an ok read but a tad boring. However, the book did make me want to know what happens next. Will Roman be the guy he says he is???
Maria Costantino
Dec 14, 2013 Maria Costantino rated it really liked it
Giving it a 4 stars it was short want give it a chance until I read the other book before I can say I really like it.
Sónia Tigol
Nov 26, 2013 Sónia Tigol rated it liked it
This book was a freebie from Amazon.
I have to say that I like this short story.
It was sexy and very hot.
Kathleen Downey
Ok read

This book was an ok read. It was too short and just when the story started to get interesting it was over. I wanted more v
Jamie Hills
Jamie Hills rated it liked it
Oct 08, 2015
Dana Jacobs
Dana Jacobs rated it did not like it
Dec 24, 2015
Jody A Dunning
Jody A Dunning rated it liked it
Feb 05, 2015
Sorcha O'Dowd
Sorcha O'Dowd rated it liked it
Jul 13, 2015
Amy Bulow
Amy Bulow rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2016
Meghen
Meghen rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2014
Natalie
Natalie rated it really liked it
Jul 19, 2013
Joseph Shanks Jr.
Joseph Shanks Jr. rated it did not like it
Apr 28, 2015
CMarie
CMarie rated it liked it
Jul 20, 2013
Natalie
Natalie rated it really liked it
May 22, 2015
Jamie Klimekoski
Jamie Klimekoski rated it it was ok
Apr 01, 2014
Christine
Christine rated it did not like it
Feb 03, 2014
Mellisa Demille
Mellisa Demille rated it liked it
Aug 17, 2013
Bridget
Bridget rated it it was ok
May 22, 2015
Srimes
Srimes rated it it was ok
Feb 16, 2015
K Howard
K Howard rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2015
LINDA MCCLENDON
LINDA MCCLENDON rated it it was amazing
Dec 17, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Audition (Southern Belles, #1)
  • Sex With the Lawyer (Sex With the Lawyer #1)
  • Indecent (The Cage Sessions, #1)
  • Off Guard
  • Conquest (Off-World, #3)
  • One Wild Night (Forever Wild, #1)
  • The Discreet Lesbian: (Episode 1 in the Mandy Series)
  • Searching Hearts: Hearts Series Prelude (Hearts, #0.5)
  • Bad Girl!
  • Captive Heart
  • A Perfect Gentleman
  • Dangerous Attractions
  • Everything You Desire (a short story)
  • The Billionaire's Toy (Last Day, #1)
  • Thundering Luv
  • Reluctant Date
  • Her Valentine Fantasy
  • Under the Lights (Scoundrels Short Stories, #2)
M.L. Young is an author currently living in Illinois. She is the author of The Stipulation Serials. To find out more and to stay up to date on all things related to the books, follow her on Twitter and Facebook.

twitter.com/realmlyoung

facebook.com/realmlyoung
More about M.L. Young...

The Stipulation (7 books)
  • The Stipulation 2 (The Stipulation, #2)
  • The Stipulation 3