Start by marking “The Woods Beyond (Disney: The Never Girls, #6)” as Want to Read:
The Woods Beyond (Disney: The Never Girls, #6)

The Woods Beyond (Disney Fairies: The Never Girls #6)

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  127 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Lainey's day is turned upside down when she's captured by the Lost Boys while visiting Never Land! Tinker Bell and the Disney Fairies star in a magical early chapter book series for girls ages 6 to 9—The Never Girls!
Published April 22nd 2014 by RH/Disney (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Woods Beyond, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Woods Beyond

Jocelin
The 6th book in the Never Girls series and this one features The Lost Boys. In the beginning of the book, the author dedicates the book to students at Hancock Elementary. It looks like they requested that the Never Girls have some boys be included in the story. Sadly with addition of the Lost Boys, the story did not really pick up. Peter Pan is mentioned in this book but, he is not really present.
The story follows NG Lainey as she causes a slight ruckus in Never Land after almost stepping on fai
Oh My Bookness
Excerpt:
Ever since four friends-Lainey Winters, Kate McCrady,Mia Vasquez, and Mia’s little sister Gabby- discovered a secret passage to Never Land, each day held the possibility of a new adventure. Mornings they woke up feeling like the luckiest girls in the world. Most mornings, that is.

What to say about the Never Girl book number 6, the book itself is ok, nothing fantastic or special at least this book and unfortunately I started from more than half way through the series. I have started a man
KF-in-Georgia
Jun 15, 2014 KF-in-Georgia added it
Shelves: r-e-a-d
An 8-year-old started this in a R.E.A.D. session yesterday. The kid reads fast and well (how many 8-year-olds get "strewn" right off the bat?). I wasn't wowed by the book (only got through page 23 in our session), and apparently you need earlier books to get the back story and find out the rules for fairies (among other things). Also, at this stage the girls in the story are hard to keep straight. I've bought book 1 for my Kindle, and I hope reading that gets me up to speed.

This appears to be a
Jenny Humphries
The Never girls is my daughter's favorite series, and this has been her favorite book in the series so far. She is 6, a girly girl, but identifies with Kate's sense of adventure. She also LOVES anything Peter Pan (which is why we started this series in the first place....girls! In Neverland!). So the introduction of the Lost Boys in this book was a wonderful surprise for her. It sounds like Peter Pan might make an appearance in a future book, which would delight her even more! I think these book ...more
Ann Marie
It was a girly girl book. The reviews for this one seem a little harsh. It is a child's story. Apparently you need to read previous books to be able to follow. I did not find the story that hard to follow. I think if you take it as it is written then it serves its purpose. I only read this one but see how this would be a good series for the younger girls. A way to get them into reading. i feel it has more than done this even if adults do not care for it.
Luvbooks
At neverland Prilla said that Lainey was the most clumsiest clumsy ever!
Now, Lainey did not like that so she ran away into the woods away from pixie hollow.

In the woods she accsedently fell into the lost boys hideout. But soon enough she became friends with them. Them and she were having lots of fun while her sisters and the fairies were getting worried about her.

Will the fairies and the sisters find Lainey again? Read he book to find it all out.
Cecelia
My favorite part about this book was when Lainey found a secret hideout in the woods and when the boys that lived in it got home she hid under the bed. The boys all had weird names like Tootles, Nibs, and Slightly. The boys were in animal costumes. Tootles was a skunk, Nibs was a rabbit, and the Twins were both foxes. There was a bear named Cubby too.
Janeandjerry
THIS IS ONE FOR VERY YOUNG READERS BETWEEN THE AGES OF 6 AND MAYBE 10...THIS IS THE 6TH BOOK IN THIS SERIES SO IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE ONES BEFORE YOU MIGHT WANT TO START THERE FIRST....GOOD LUCK AND IF YOU BELIEVE IN FAIRIES CLAP YOUR HANDS...
Zoey
I love the adventures that they have. Sometimes they are cool and sometimes. I learn things.

Lainey broke her glasses. Her mom made her tape her glasses. Everyone made fun of her. I felt bad for her because I wear glasses too. I learned that your friends will be there for you even if you feel silly or look silly.
Shanna Kunkel
Finally Peter Pan and the Lost Boys have showed up. Well Peter Pan kinda showed up.
Erica
Violet gave this five stars. Her favorite part is the introduction of the boys.
Rosemary
I love this book
Thanks
Sydney
this book was kind of boring not exciting or anything like her other books
Kec
Kec marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Elise
Elise marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
Deanna
Deanna marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Kate
Kate added it
May 18, 2015
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
May 17, 2015
Nichole Myshock
Nichole Myshock marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Camy
Camy marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
  • Ginger (Dog Diaries, #1)
  • Just Grace and the Terrible Tutu (Just Grace, #6)
  • Rihanna the Seahorse Fairy (Rainbow Magic: Magical Animal Fairies, #4)
  • Violet Mackerel's Remarkable Recovery (Violet Mackerel, #2)
  • Lone Bean
  • Olivia Counts
  • Dulcie's Taste of Magic (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #11)
KIKI THORPE has written or adapted over fifty books for children. A former children's book editor, she now writes full time from San Francisco.
More about Kiki Thorpe...

Disney Fairies: The Never Girls (9 books)
  • In a Blink (Disney Fairies: Never Girls #1)
  • The Space Between (Disney Fairies: Never Girls #2)
  • A Dandelion Wish (Disney: The Never Girls, #3)
  • From the Mist (Disney: The Never Girls, #4)
  • Wedding Wings (Disney: The Never Girls, #5)
  • A Pinch of Magic (Disney: The Never Girls, #7)
  • Far from Shore (Disney: The Never Girls)
  • Before the Bell (Disney: The Never Girls)
The Trouble With Tink (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #1) Tink, North of Never Land (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #9) In a Blink (Disney Fairies: Never Girls #1) The Space Between (Disney Fairies: Never Girls #2) A Dandelion Wish (Disney: The Never Girls, #3)