Soul Screamers Volume Four (Soul Screamers, #7, 0.4, 7.5)

Soul Screamers Volume Four (Soul Screamers #7, 0.4, 7.5)

4.45 of 5 stars 4.45  ·  rating details  ·  214 ratings  ·  36 reviews
Saving the world has never come easy and Kaylee Cavanaugh's died to prove it.

The final collection of New York Times bestselling author Rachel Vincent's Soul Screamers series is packed with emotion, with intrigue, with secrets, with family and above all, with love.

Don't miss WITH ALL MY SOUL, FEARLESS and a brand-new novella, LAST REQUEST.
Published March 25th 2014 by Harlequin Teen (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Soul Screamers Volume Four, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soul Screamers Volume Four

Ferdy
Spoilers

-Just read for the story, Last Request, I've already read everything else in the volume.

-Set two years after Kaylee's supposed death. To get Tod out of his grief/depression, Nash talks him into tracking down evul-soul-stealing-reaper-Thane so they can get back Kaylee's mother's soul.

-Tod/Nash's POV were really similar, I had to keep checking who was narrating… They were both supposed to be vastly different characters yet they sounded exactly the same.

-I enjoyed Tod/Nash's banter, they h...more
Rachel
I do NOT have an early copy of this book but I had already read all previous stories and I got the chance to read LAST REQUEST early. And I did end up re-reading WAMS today.

Just have to say that "Last Request" was an amazing story and the perfect way to say a final goodbye to the series and its characters. It made me smile. It also made me bawl. Even though I knew how this series ended in WAMS, Author Rachel Vincent could still break my heart.

For fear of revealing any spoilers, I won't say anyth...more
Panda
Mar 27, 2014 Panda marked it as to-read
Shelves: on-shelf, own
YAY she is doing a volume four. THANKYOU so much for saving my shelves from UNMATCHINGITUS
Veronika
Volume Four contains:

˙ With All My Soul (Soul Screamers #7) - full-length novel

+3 novellas:
˙ Fearless
(a prequel novella from Sabine's POV) - previously published in the Kiss Me Deadly anthology, but with a new ending

˙ Niederwald (a novella from Sabine's POV, set between My Soul To Steal and If I Die)- previously published in the Enthralled anthology

˙ Last Request - A BRAND-NEW NOVELLA from Nash's and Tod's POV, set NOT AFTER THE 7th book but it's rather a part of book 7 just from a different P...more
Mitchii
First things first, here’s my review for With All My Soul.

I’ve been waiting for this book to arrive, but it seems it made a detour it went to a different country! (What were you doing in Malaysia, book?!) Oh the agony of waiting to read the last novella of one of my all-time favorite series was filled with nail-bitingly anxiety. But it arrived, today, and I went into isolation and devoured this bad-ass like the hellion of wrath gobbled Avari’s perpetual anger. Ah, where was I, oh yes, the novel...more
Lisa Howe
"If you're a reaper, how'd you do...that?"
My brother grinned at her, and his irises shifted in slow swirls of satisfaction and amusement. "How did I reduce you to a pile of cougar goo?" She glared over his phrasing, but I laughed out loud. "Well, I had help." Tod extended one arm toward me, and I bowed, taking credit for my part of our performance. "And you are looking at the reaper voted most likely to make women wish they could see death coming, two years running."

So Tod and Nash's bromance wa...more
Chelesbells
Really loved Last Request and then backing up and re-reading With All My Soul as the author suggested. Volume Four is a perfect collection containing the final book and three short stories. Fans will definitely want this for their shelf!
Christina
Good ending to a unique story. The novellas were a great addition. Feels like real closure, sad as it is.
smiling_ina
I loved WITH ALL MY SOUL even more than the first I read it. FEARLESS was as wicked as ever. I just love Sabine! NIEDERWALD is still super creepy, but I'm so fascinated by Syrie. I'd love to read more about her back story and stuff.
Now, LAST REQUEST, WOW!!! I couldn't have asked for a better way to end it all. I was so happy to read about a certain character again. All these different emotions, I couldn't help but cry and laugh at the same time. I loved it so much, I feel like reading it again r...more
Jessica
So this is going to be a somewhat mini review of both Fearless and Last Request in Rachel Vincent's final volume of the Soul Screamers series. Soul Screamers Volume 4 has With All My Soul, Fearless, Niederwald and Last Request in it. I've read With All My Soul when it first came out and even read Niederwald when I was reading the Enthralled anthology. I basically HAD to OWN this one due to this brand new novella to the series and it was definitely worth it! Plus, pretty cover!!

So basically I rea...more
Kaede
Feb 14, 2014 Kaede marked it as to-read
I really love this cover, and therefore, I must have it.

And it will be mine.

Nikki H
This makes me so happy! I HATED the thought that my omnibus set wouldn't match! Thank you Vincent and Harlequin Teen! I love you guys!
Kayla
The star review is for Last Request only, having bought this simply to read that final novella. As big a fangirl of Rachel Vincent as I am, there was a lot that bothered me about the Soul Screamers series and plenty of those things carried over into this novella, but it was a nice way to really finish things off. I did particularly like the banter/relationship between Nash/Tod. They came a long way from the broken siblings they were in the first book, and it was nice to see their growth playing...more
Ilaria
"I love you. I will love you until the sun devours the earth and takes us all to a fiery grave, and when that happens, the last word on my lips will be your name.
Until then ... I will carry on."

Anche se ci ho messo tanto per finirlo, sono contenta per come si è concluso. E' stato un po' doloroso, soprattutto quando ogni cosa sembrava crollare, ma la speranza è rimasta ed è finito per il meglio.

With all my soul: ★★★★★
Fearless: ★★★
Niederwald: ★★★
Last Request: ★★★★

Mi mancherà l'eroismo di Kaylee, l...more
Brooke Poss
AMAZING BOOK! i am so glad that this book finally came out, it was by far the best book in the series-its close to being my favorite book of all-. It ended so happy which i am so glad for! usually the last book in the series is either boring or ends awful, but this book was the opposite of both!! all this series you hate hellons, but i absolutly love Ira, both his humor and what he did for kaylee. rachel does the opposite of what everyone expects, but is awful but turns out great! rachel is such...more
Naoms
In her intro, Rachel Vincent said that after reading the Nash/Tod story we might need to reread the final chapter of With All My Soul.

She was right. Tod was so broken, so deep in his mourning that it was difficult to remember there indeed was a happy ending. I love this series. Glad to get a glimpse into it one last time.
heather giles
what a great ending I still didn't want Nash and Sabine together I just hated her from first meeting but so happy Tod got the girl I was team Tod the minute he was met in hospital and calling her in middle of the night wish it didn't have to end but definitely great ending
Jeracalea
Loved "Last Request". It was nice to get Tod's point of view again and it was interesting to read Nash's point of view for the first time. Also, I liked how they went to Niederwald, tying it in with the previous novella with Sabine and Emma.
Library Linsey
Teen Fiction. I always love revisiting Kaylee and the gang. In addition to including the last novel, there are 3 new stories. I enjoyed them all. I miss these characters!
Ellen
Just read Last Request. I liked it, kind of wish it hadn't been so Tod dominated. I love Tod as much as anyone but this was supposed to be about Nash.
Erin
OMG tears! I've been missing Tod a lot lately. I needed this.
Aiah
That was so heart wrenching and sad but the ending was amazing
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Soul Screamers
Willow
Feb 10, 2014 Willow marked it as to-read
Thi s had me pumped!
Becky
Jan 30, 2014 Becky marked it as to-read
Fancy dresses on covers have gotten a lot of flack lately. But I kind of adore this one.
Lea (Between fantasy and reality)
Last request was a perfect last goodvye to the Soul screamers world where we finally see Tod and Nash working together without resentment.
julieta
Aug 20, 2014 julieta marked it as probably-not
Shelves: love-the-cover
Obviamente no voy a leer esto porque ODIE el quinto libro que aunque intentara no e intentara terminarlo; no pude. Y claramente no lei el sexto y el septimo. (Ademas, me re spoilee el final.)
Pero:
ESTA. PORTADA. ES. HERMOSA.
Oala no fuera de un omnibus. (Es mas linda que todas las tapas de Soul Screamers juntas.)
Leigh Herondale
Last Request seriously made me teary eyed. I loved the brotherly love thing that went on between Nash and Tod in this novel. I will definitely miss these characters that I came to love this past year. More love to Tod, Nash, Kaylee amd the rest of the gang! And more love to Rachel Vincent! :)
Mallory
OH MY GOLLY GOODNESS! I wanted my set to match so badly and I have really been wanting to see what this cover would look like lately. I think this is the most gorgeous cover I have ever seen in my life! Thank you sooooo much Harlequin Teen!!!
  • Mystically Bound (Frostbite, #3)
  • The Last Time We Say Goodbye
  • Unmarked (The Legion, #2)
  • Burning Kingdoms (Internment Chronicles, #2)
  • Untitled (Untitled, #3)
  • Firefight in Darkness (Dryad Quartet #2)
  • The Killing Jar
  • Waterfall (Teardrop, #2)
  • Born of Corruption (Born of Illusion, #1.5)
  • Facing Facts (Darkest Powers #3.6)
  • Autumn Dawn (The Witchling, #2.5)
  • Wayfarer (Tales of Beauty & Madness, #2)
  • Strange and Ever After (Something Strange and Deadly, #3)
  • The Book of Faeyore (Frost, #0.5)
  • Unravel (Linked, #2)
  • Heartless (Mirrorworld, #3)
  • The Warrior (Dante Walker, #3)
[Note: Though Rachel's blog entries are cross posted here, she does not frequent Goodreads. The best ways to contact her are FB, Twitter, or her Wordpress blog. PLEASE DO NOT SEND HER MESSAGES HERE. SHE DOES NOT CHECK THEM.]

A resident of Oklahoma, Rachel Vincent has a BA in English and an overactive imagination, and consistently finds the latter to be more practical. She shares her workspace with...more
More about Rachel Vincent...
My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1) Stray (Shifters, #1) My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers, #2) My Soul to Keep (Soul Screamers, #3) Pride (Shifters, #3)