Start by marking “Love Has No End” as Want to Read:
Love Has No End

Love Has No End (Don't Read in the Closet Events)

Dear Author,
My love and I have been together over twenty years now and, like many long-term couples, we sometimes take each other for granted.
I went to bed late last night, grumpy about having had such a long day. He was already asleep and I just crawled in beside him and conked out. Then I woke up this morning and saw him beside me, and I felt such a wave of love and grat
Published July 26th 2013 by M/M Romance Group @ goodreads

To ask other readers questions about Love Has No End, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Has No End

Love Has No Boundaries Anthology by Kyle AdamsNor Iron Bars a Cage by Kaje HarperWorthy by Lia BlackLove Has No Boundaries Anthology by Heidi BelleauLove Has No Boundaries Anthology by Kim Dare
MM Romance Group Love Has No Boundaries
57th out of 203 books — 6 voters
Cut & Run by Abigail RouxFaith & Fidelity by Tere MichaelsSticks & Stones by Abigail RouxFish & Chips by Abigail RouxArmed & Dangerous by Abigail Roux
Gay and Sexy Characters 40+
278th out of 300 books — 348 voters

More lists with this book...

Emma Sea
As a story, judging it on its own merits, this was fine. It's a cute-enough how-we-met ficlet. There wasn't really anything there to like or dislike. It's perfectly harmless *shrug*

I was surprised when it finished because I thought we were just about to start.

For me it doesn't match the prompt at all

Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books)
Very sweet,in fact I want the entire story of them getting together and all.Specially since they settled in New York.Loved this one mostly because the couple might be old but the story was about the time they met.
Mandy*reads obsessively*
3.5-*

Another established couple story from the wonderful LHNB event.

This short ( less than 4000 words) is a sweet recollection of how the two met and stayed together for 15 years.
It's cute and sweet and over in the blink of an eye.
K
Jul 27, 2013 K rated it really liked it
Shelves: dritc
LHNB Story released 26.7.13
3.5 stars rounded up
This is a nice little reflective story as on the morning of their 15th anniversary one of the MC's reflects on his first meeting with his partner. Nice to see older MC's and an established relationship.
mw138
Jul 26, 2013 mw138 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance

Really sweet short story about an established couple. Readers learn how they met and fell in love. I wish there had been more backstory, particularly why they broke up for a week when they first moved in together, but overall, the story was enjoyable.
Jenny Wood
Jan 10, 2016 Jenny Wood rated it liked it
Very cute very short story of two guys celebrating the last 15 years together, even though the prompt says over 20....the prompt was way off actually, it wasn't good or bad, just....not what it said really.... it's just one of them reminiscing about the day they met and weekend they spent together while the other one is alseep. I'm probably making it sound boring, but it really wasn't it was really cute, no angst, just a light, sweet short read. I would have read a full length about these two ...more
Annika
2,5*
This was a fast, sweet read. But one big BUT. It didn't meet the prompt in my opinion. We get the how they met and fell in love but the requested "how did they make it work for 15 years" was dealt with in a few superficial sentences like, it wasn't always easy, we had to learn to talk about our problems etc.
So, sorry, it's a free story but in combination with the prompt I was disappointed.
Penumbra
Love Has No End was written for the 2013 MM Romance Group Love Has No Boundaries prompt event.

(view spoiler)
Rachel
This was so sweet! I love reading about established couples and what happens after they get together, how they make it work, and this was just great! Thank you!
Melanie~~
Jun 12, 2015 Melanie~~ marked it as event-stories-unread
[NOTE: I rate most writing event stories (free reads) 4 or 5 stars because of my appreciation of the author's participation.]
Victoria
Apr 18, 2015 Victoria rated it liked it
Sweet story. Nice interpretation of the photo and the story letter. Thank you Jonathan Treadway for donating your story, your time and your talent.
Zane Kage
Jul 02, 2015 Zane Kage rated it liked it
Shelves: 2-5
This had potential and I really liked the characters, but felt like it was over before it started. Also, didn't really fit the prompt.
Rissa
Rissa rated it liked it
Sep 12, 2013
Michael
Michael rated it really liked it
Dec 24, 2014
Lauren
Lauren rated it liked it
Jul 27, 2013
Stillman
Stillman rated it liked it
Aug 26, 2014
Lori
Lori rated it liked it
May 14, 2014
Tanja
Tanja rated it it was ok
Dec 10, 2014
Kristan
Kristan rated it liked it
Sep 06, 2013
Teresa
Teresa rated it liked it
Jun 16, 2015
Sandy
Sandy rated it it was ok
Feb 18, 2014
Watson77
Watson77 rated it it was amazing
Nov 07, 2013
Dorothy
Dorothy rated it did not like it
Sep 14, 2013
G
G rated it liked it
Jul 18, 2014
Monique
Dec 20, 2014 Monique rated it liked it
The face that they've been together for 15 years was the best part about the story.
Brievon
Brievon rated it it was ok
Jan 05, 2015
Emily Louise
Emily Louise rated it liked it
May 01, 2014
Nandi  Thaib
Nandi Thaib rated it liked it
Jun 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Jonathan Treadway is the pseudonym of Jennifer Swanson, who lives with her family in northern Massachusetts, very close to New Hampshire. Jen has a professional job doing market analysis during the day and writes in the evenings and on weekends whenever she can. Her stories focus on the romance between two men and all the trials gay men have to survive in order to have a healthy, ...more
More about Jonathan Treadway...

Don't Read in the Closet Events (1 - 10 of 688 books)
  • Bobby's Christmas Gift
  • A Bugger to Pack
  • Christmas Gifts
  • Christmas in the Sandbox
  • Cocklebur's Christmas
  • The Conquerors (Zero-G wrestling)
  • Crying Wolf (Portals, #2.5)
  • D.N.A.: Double Helix