Start by marking “Hitched (A Hammer Story)” as Want to Read:
Hitched (A Hammer Story)

Hitched (Hammer #19)

The proposal was the easy part, but can Marcus and Jim survive planning the wedding?

Jim asked Marcus to marry him on Valentine's Day and his master said yes. That should have been the hard part, right? Jim goes into full perfectionist mode, though, wanting everything to be just right for his master, and soon he's stressed and unhappy.

When the planning also interferes with
Published July 23rd 2013 by Torquere Press

To ask other readers questions about Hitched, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hitched

Serena Yates
Jul 25, 2013 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay, bdsm-and-d-s
What is it about planning a wedding that seems to make most people crazy as they get swept into a frenzy of making everything perfect? It's a phenomenon that's well known and the centerpiece to this story. I think it was funny and a little sad to see Jim and Marcus get derailed by the madness, but luckily, that didn’t last for very long. Marcus is too good a Dom, and too sensible a man, to let any sort of discord ruin what he has with the man he loves so very deeply.

Jim, who is a bit obsessive t
Virginia
This is for the Jim and Marcus fans :). After Jim made a surprise proposal on the author's blog, I was hoping we'd get a wedding story and we did. This fan enjoyed it. It's classic Jim and Marcus; lots of sex, freak outs and what I expected - wonderful for this unique pair.
K
Jul 27, 2013 K rated it really liked it
The Hammer series is really one of those somewhat addictive guilty pleasures series. This is a welcome addition bringing back the original characters for a glimpse into their ongoing relationship.
Wendy Ann
Reviewed for Hearts On Fire Reviews - 4 hearts

Fans of Jim and Marcus (myself included) are sure to love revisiting this pair! In typical Jim fashion, he gets himself worked up and freaked out over planning the perfect wedding. The problem stems from the fact that he’s planning based on what he believes his Master will want, and of course, Marcus just wants Jim to be happy.

After some miscommunication that causes hard feelings, the air finally gets cleared and the perfect wedding becomes a more c
S.
Jul 28, 2013 S. rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series
Oh this was just so, so lovely!!

Of COURSE Jim got bogged down in details and carried away, and because it was wedding stuff, Marcus kinda dropped the ball. How cool is it to see that these two are still learning about each other, still trying with each other?

Loved the glimpses and Tanny, etc but this was Jim and Marcus all the way. It made me go back and re-read how it all began - really lovely!
Leah
I'm a sucker for Jim and Montana though I know how cliche their characterizations are. This was meh...I should've waited until Dr. Emma read this one. :/
Sally halliday
Jul 29, 2013 Sally halliday rated it it was amazing
Love any story about the hammer characters.
Susan
Aug 26, 2013 Susan rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-read, z-2013
Marcus and Jim - what more can I say :D I could read about these guys all day every day!
Marsha Spence
Feb 21, 2015 Marsha Spence rated it it was ok
Shelves: bdsm-dd, contemporary
Can't ever get enough of Jim/Marcus and Tanny/Billy!
Thomaidha Papa
Review written for MM Good Book Reviews

Well I was expecting a kinky and funny little short here, but that is not exactly what I got. Thing is I came to dread those three little words, you which ones, the “I love you”. I suppose this being a proposal/wedding themed story I shouldn’t have been surprised, yet silly me I had a difficult time getting used to read them every five sentences.

All in all I don’t think this plot was ideal for me. The kinky stuff that
Becky Condit
Aug 25, 2013 Becky Condit rated it it was amazing
Please comment on Kiwi's 5 sweet pea review at http://mrsconditreadsbooks.com/index....

This is the another installment in the Hammer series which features the first couple that I have ever read in this series. Marcus and Jim have come a long way and this is the beginning of yet another great journey in their lives. Marcus met Jim at the worst part of Jim’s life. He found Jim, took Jim and with a firm hand and soft heart, healed Jim. You saw Jim and Marcus’s love get stronger and deeper as time
Crear Laymes
Jan 01, 2014 Crear Laymes rated it it was ok
I've been waiting time and forever for Jim to finally get the courage to marry the one he loves the most Marcus!
And this is his time to finally marry the one he loves most in this world with his best friend Tanny along to help him,sure Jim had felt down about Marcus's comment sure they had their differences about the wedding but Jim and Marcus love each other so much nothing can break the bond they share so deeply. The short story brought a beautiful happiness and warmth to my heart Jim and Mar
Amber
Feb 25, 2014 Amber rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-bdsm-kink
This is sugary sweet marriage story for one of kinky couple of the Hammer club. I think I almost went into sugar shock reading this one which is a nice change of the sex overload I usually find in Sean Michael's work. That's not to say this one isn't filled with spankings and sex but there is more dialogue and plot between the two characters. I love Jim's worrying and Marcus's pampering. Tanny also make a great friend in this book as well.
Katy Beth Mckee
Aug 03, 2013 Katy Beth Mckee rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series-books, erotic, bdsm, m-m
Jim gets so caught up in planning his wedding that he almost derails his relationship. Luckily Marcus knows hot to take him in hand and get everything back on track.
Hearts On Fire Reviews
Reviewed by: Wendy
Genre: M/M Contemporary
Rated: 4 hearts

Check out the review at: Hearts On Fire Reviews
Carolyn Loyacano-filby
!!!

I can never read enough if the Hammer Club and their members. Especially like Marcus and Jim and Billy and Tanny
Claire
Claire rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2014
Kim
Kim rated it liked it
Jul 03, 2016
Red
Red rated it it was ok
Sep 06, 2013
Melanie
Melanie rated it liked it
Jul 26, 2013
Hagnes
Hagnes rated it really liked it
Oct 10, 2013
Diane Dannenfeldt
Diane Dannenfeldt rated it really liked it
May 04, 2014
Natasha Yanikyan
Natasha Yanikyan rated it liked it
Sep 05, 2015
Jennifer Hajdics
Jennifer Hajdics rated it it was ok
Feb 22, 2014
Mrswright67
Mrswright67 rated it really liked it
Oct 20, 2015
Renie
Renie rated it liked it
Sep 23, 2013
Melody Hillier
Melody Hillier rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2014
Shari
Shari rated it really liked it
Apr 04, 2016
Dixie
Dixie rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2014
Pati
Pati rated it liked it
Feb 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Happily Ever After (Russian Bear, #4)
  • Cherry On Top
  • Wooing Master Jones (BDSM Club #1)
  • Attitude Adjustments
  • Apartment 1209
  • The Naughty Boy (Boy, #1.5)
  • Yours Sincerely (Pushing the Envelope, #7)
  • Trusting Thomas (Collars and Cuffs, #2)
  • As He Watches
  • Taken in Hand (Taken, #1)
  • The Brat Whisperer
  • Safeword (Power Exchange, #2)
  • The Perfect Sub
  • Daddy's Boy
  • To Say I Love You (Another Way #3)
  • Beyond Duty (Beyond Duty, #1)
  • Fifty Gays of Shade
Often referred to as "Space Cowboy" and "Gangsta of Love" while still striving for the moniker of "Maurice," Sean Michael spends his days surfing, smutting, organizing his immense gourd collection and fantasizing about one day retiring on a small secluded island peopled entirely by horseshoe crabs. While collecting vast amounts of vintage gay pulp novels and mood rings, Sean whiles away the hours ...more
More about Sean Michael...

Hammer (1 - 10 of 28 books)
  • Bent (Hammer, #1)
  • Brownies (A Hammer Story)
  • Drawn (Hammer, #2)