Start by marking “Gideon (Resistant Omegas #12)” as Want to Read:
Gideon (Resistant Omegas #12)

Gideon (Resistant Omegas #12)

This edition is no longer available.

Trying to move forward from his forced film career, Gideon agrees to visit a pack in the Smoky Mountains mostly to avoid the island vacation he’s not in the mood for. But when the Alpha turns out to be crazy and other dangers pop up all around him, Gideon realizes his mistake… Except it brought him to the pack Betas who he likes.

Naill an
ebook, 1st Edition, 140 pages
Published July 30th 2013 by Supernatural Script Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Gideon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gideon

Handsome Hard and Delicious by James   CoxHandsome Hero Wanted by James   CoxOrion's Circle by Victoria SueBroken Circle by Victoria SueEternal Circle by Victoria Sue
MMMM
35th out of 51 books — 39 voters

More lists with this book...

Hc Lynn
I really hope that the author forgoes more of this drama. Since this wasn't released through Siren, it makes me wonder why, if it was turned down?

If you notice the italics and don't immediately realize I'm kind of mocking the dramatic nature, here is me spelling it out for you. The ITALIC drama ANNOYS me. The story line has become blah for me. But to be perfectly honest I hate leaving something undone so if Ms Flynn puts out another I WILL read it and probably bitch about it cus I just can't lea
Lizzie
Aug 08, 2013 Lizzie rated it liked it
Yeah yeah, I know, but we won't discuss how weak I am.

Anyway, I found this installment rather provocative but still could only give it three stars, and let me tell you why. Single person POV, in this case Gideon's. Yes, I understand that is this authors preference and how the story unfolds in her mind. However, if you've read JF's blog, you will hear, not the characters voice, but her own. For the sake of the rest of my review however, I will refer to it as Gideon's.

Now what always bothers me
blub
Nov 10, 2013 blub rated it did not like it

My least favorite of the series. It was a bit of a hot mess. A lot of drama and problems just kept popping up and things just kept getting revealed one after another. Gideon back story was an interesting read but his woe is me attitude was depressing.

Niall felt like a simpleton to me. I think he was suppose to be 21yo in the story but he kind of was acting like a young child. Taye was a jerk and I just couldn't change my image of him even after readers discovered what was going on wit
Diane
Mar 03, 2015 Diane rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Okay not great

It reads like a cheesy B rated movie at times but the humor helps. It's sad though that author stopped with this book and doesn't conclude the series properly. It leaves the readers with a lot of unanswered questions.
Sanet
This edition is no longer available ... and now I understand why, thus for now I won't rate it, but I will say this. I loved this series, I was heart broken to not be able to get a copy of this.

I was lucky enough that a friend was willing to share it, and I am grateful, I'm also sad that I read it, because clearly everything I loved about this series, sort of ended with this one and although I enjoyed it, I could see that the end was coming for this series and it showed in the writing.

I think t
Lioness7
I have read all the Resistant Omega books. I just love them for the most part. Overall, this book was similar to the rest. It just continues the main plot and furthers the story along through a different mating group. This time it is Gideon and his three mates.

This book has it all. You have Gideon who has been abused. You have two of his would be mates trying to rescue him. You have an island for Omegas and their families. You have another mate that Gideon has loved from the start. You can’t get
Anna
Aug 26, 2015 Anna rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The start of this book was particularly bad mainly because Gideon is such a WHINGER. Once he got over himself though it allowed the story to take off some and for an interesting romance with his men. I enjoyed the twists and turns and also how useful Gideon turned out to be.
Christy Duke
Definitely my least favorite of the series. I didn't really like any of the main characters and the only entertainment was in revisiting everyone else and the island.
Moomba
I'm sorry to see that Joyee Flynn's writing hasn't changed to the better. Neither the characters nor the readers are 3 years old. Please use normal language.
Lisa
Aug 09, 2013 Lisa rated it it was amazing
It started out jumpy, I guess you would say. Very confusing book at first. I loved the ending though.
Chris Hernandez
Chris Hernandez rated it liked it
Sep 25, 2016
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2016
Mariamne
Mariamne rated it liked it
Sep 23, 2016
Swarada Nargolkar
Swarada Nargolkar rated it it was amazing
Sep 21, 2016
Chana
Chana rated it did not like it
Sep 17, 2016
Rebekka
Rebekka rated it did not like it
Aug 31, 2016
Katherine
Katherine marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2016
Debbie Poirier
Debbie Poirier marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2016
Cathy Hope
Cathy Hope marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2016
Pumatroll
Pumatroll rated it liked it
Aug 02, 2016
Jodi
Jodi marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2016
Lisa
Lisa rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2016
Camilla Olsen
Camilla Olsen rated it liked it
Jul 24, 2016
Daniela Peters
Daniela Peters rated it really liked it
Jul 02, 2016
Estivali
Estivali marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2016
Shlise
Shlise rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2016
D'Ann
D'Ann rated it really liked it
Jun 09, 2016
Paty Balderrama Rosas
Paty Balderrama Rosas marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2016
  • Dangerous Desires (Tri-Omega Mates #7)
  • Hunter (Zeus's Pack, #5)
  • Reckoning (Fatefully Yours #9)
  • Jaden's Double Doms (TomCats #1)
  • Three Mates, One Destiny (Spirit Wolves #4)
  • Alrik (C-7 Shifters #1)
  • Another Little Secret (Sandpipers, #1.5)
  • Eternal Fires, Eternal Love (White Horse Clan, #1)
Also writes under Flynn Eire.
More about Joyee Flynn...

Resistant Omegas (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Tristan (Resistant Omegas #1)
  • Carson (Resistant Omegas #2)
  • Edric (Resistant Omegas #3)
  • Lennox (Resistant Omegas #4)
  • Dewey (Resistant Omegas #5)
  • Vencentio (Resistant Omegas #6)
  • Wesley (Resistant Omegas #7)
  • Brody (Resistant Omegas #8)
  • Romance Omega Style (Resistant Omegas #9)
  • Sampson (Resistant Omegas #10)