Start by marking “Gideon (Resistant Omegas, #12)” as Want to Read:
Gideon (Resistant Omegas, #12)

Gideon (Resistant Omegas #12)

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  202 ratings  ·  8 reviews
This edition is no longer available.

Trying to move forward from his forced film career, Gideon agrees to visit a pack in the Smoky Mountains mostly to avoid the island vacation he’s not in the mood for. But when the Alpha turns out to be crazy and other dangers pop up all around him, Gideon realizes his mistake… Except it brought him to the pack Betas who he likes.

Naill an
ebook, 1st Edition, 140 pages
Published July 30th 2013 by Supernatural Script Inc

To ask other readers questions about Gideon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gideon

Bareback by Chris OwenHandsome Hard and Delicious by James   CoxTristan by Joyee FlynnTaken by Kim DareThe V Unit by Max Vos
MMMM
27th out of 31 books — 4 voters

More lists with this book...

Hc Lynn
I really hope that the author forgoes more of this drama. Since this wasn't released through Siren, it makes me wonder why, if it was turned down?

If you notice the italics and don't immediately realize I'm kind of mocking the dramatic nature, here is me spelling it out for you. The ITALIC drama ANNOYS me. The story line has become blah for me. But to be perfectly honest I hate leaving something undone so if Ms Flynn puts out another I WILL read it and probably bitch about it cus I just can't lea
Lizzie
Yeah yeah, I know, but we won't discuss how weak I am.

Anyway, I found this installment rather provocative but still could only give it three stars, and let me tell you why. Single person POV, in this case Gideon's. Yes, I understand that is this authors preference and how the story unfolds in her mind. However, if you've read JF's blog, you will hear, not the characters voice, but her own. For the sake of the rest of my review however, I will refer to it as Gideon's.

Now what always bothers me
blub

My least favorite of the series. It was a bit of a hot mess. A lot of drama and problems just kept popping up and things just kept getting revealed one after another. Gideon back story was an interesting read but his woe is me attitude was depressing.

Niall felt like a simpleton to me. I think he was suppose to be 21yo in the story but he kind of was acting like a young child. Taye was a jerk and I just couldn't change my image of him even after readers discovered what was going on wit
Diane
Okay not great

It reads like a cheesy B rated movie at times but the humor helps. It's sad though that author stopped with this book and doesn't conclude the series properly. It leaves the readers with a lot of unanswered questions.
Lioness7
I have read all the Resistant Omega books. I just love them for the most part. Overall, this book was similar to the rest. It just continues the main plot and furthers the story along through a different mating group. This time it is Gideon and his three mates.

This book has it all. You have Gideon who has been abused. You have two of his would be mates trying to rescue him. You have an island for Omegas and their families. You have another mate that Gideon has loved from the start. You can’t get
Christy Loves 2 Read
Definitely my least favorite of the series. I didn't really like any of the main characters and the only entertainment was in revisiting everyone else and the island.
Moomba
I'm sorry to see that Joyee Flynn's writing hasn't changed to the better. Neither the characters nor the readers are 3 years old. Please use normal language.
Lisa
It started out jumpy, I guess you would say. Very confusing book at first. I loved the ending though.
Carmen
Carmen marked it as to-read
May 29, 2015
Dawn Milner
Dawn Milner marked it as to-read
May 26, 2015
Kristen
Kristen marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Bobby Corry
Bobby Corry marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
Kitany
Kitany added it
Apr 24, 2015
Ja-paige
Ja-paige marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Sammyd
Sammyd marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
The Ribbon Marker
The Ribbon Marker marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Katripparancic
Katripparancic marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
James Rios
James Rios marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Isha
Isha marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Dangerous Desires (Tri-Omega Mates, #7)
  • Jaden's Double Doms (TomCats #1)
  • Hunter (Zeus's Pack, #5)
  • Softly Spoken Lies (Moonlight Breed, #4)
  • Human Nature
  • Three Mates, One Destiny (Spirit Wolves, #4)
  • Alrik (C-7 Shifters #1)
  • Protectors

Resistant Omegas (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Tristan (Resistant Omegas, #1)
  • Carson (Resistant Omegas,#2)
  • Edric (Resistant Omegas, #3)
  • Lennox (Resistant Omegas, #4)
  • Dewey (Resistant Omegas, #5)
  • Vencentio (Resistant Omegas, #6)
  • Wesley (Resistant Omegas, #7)
  • Brody (Resistant Omegas, #8)
  • Romance Omega Style (Resistant Omegas, #9)
  • Sampson (Resistant Omegas, #10)
Squeak And A Roar (Midnight Matings, #1) Micah (Marius Brothers, #1) Tristan (Resistant Omegas, #1) Spells And Bananas (Midnight Matings, #9) Fur And Flightless  (Midnight Matings, #12)