Start by marking “Love & Armageddon (The Sunset Prophecy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Love & Armageddon (The Sunset Prophecy, #1)

Love & Armageddon (The Sunset Prophecy #1)

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  48 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Keelen Grant, undocumented, out of work, and down on her luck, finds herself days away from abandoning her dream of becoming a working actress.

Fate deals her a kind hand, in the form of an ex-lover who not only is an up-and-coming artist whose mysterious nature adds to his allure, but who she suspects might be behind an intricate and revolutionary plot.

Her reconnection wit
Published July 22nd 2013

To ask other readers questions about Love & Armageddon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love & Armageddon

TJ
Hmmmm, the good and the bad of it. This is one of those that splits right down the middle - the points that are good are great, the points that are bad are infuriating.

The good: Mr. Day stands out as an absolute prodigy in talent. His writing is intelligent, smooth and incredibly creative. He tackles the biggest themes of all (Armageddon, religion etc.) with a brilliantly acute eye. Unfortunately,(as I've been known to say often) his biggest gift is also his biggest flaw.

The bad: There is so muc
Susan Slacky Faatz
IS THE EARTH GOING TO END? The Sunset Prophecy is all about this very subject. There are all kinds of paranormal creatures fighting to both save the earth and also to destroy it in order to fulfill the prophecy. The story takes place in LA with a great cast of characters. Adam and Logan have darker secrets than they let on. One of them is trying to stop the prophecy from being fulfilled. Keelan and Cindy are friends and unknown to them have what is needed in order for the prophecy to be fulfille ...more
Melanie
I was recommended this book by a Local Author promoting his friend on Facebook. It is a long book but it is really good. A mash up of Greek, Roman and Christian theology which makes a wonderful fiction novel. Full of suspense and fantasy. The characters are strong and I was happy to read that there will be another book coming out as the end sort of leaves you hanging. But disappointed that it will be in the spring of 2014. At over 500 pages long it moves right a long. Really enjoyable read and w ...more
Deborah
Intriguing read.

This is one of those books that will either pull you in totally or you'll just be able to put it down and forget about it, for me I was hooked but it's a different kind of read for me, my genre is romance this covers literally anything with a romance and while yes this book does have romance its so much more than that.
It became apparent early on that this was a book I had to concentrate on, so many characters were introduced and while I could guess at some of their connections to
Denise Keef
The Apocalypse is starting on Earth and mankind has no idea that one "man" is trying to stop it by giving the human race a chance to change in order to halt it. This "man" is a demigod living among the common people and being hunted by his brother in order to bring him back to Pit before the end or before the forces of the other side can end his existence. The list of characters is large with each one playing an intricate part in this gripping novel...some are fighting for their fame and the lov ...more
Ame
I LOVED this book. I read it in one sitting. I would have given it 5 starts if the author had NOT screwed the whole story up by adding in a young actor (know, real, actual person) who had ZERO business being in the book unless the author was sucking up to him somehow or lost a bet. It blew the 5 star out the damn door, which is a shame, because I really really loved this book. And I can't fucking stand the actor.
InD'tale Magazine
2.5/5.0

A whirlwind fusion of Christian, Greek, and roman mythos, "The Sunset Prophecy" uses a large alternating cast of characters to build up the days before Armageddon to the end, with its main perspectives centering on Keelen and her friends.

Read full review in the October 2013 issue of InD’tale Magazine.
H2h1z
H2h1z marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2015
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Sue Lyssa Stone Shaffer
Sue Lyssa Stone Shaffer marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Kim Hamacher
Kim Hamacher marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Apache Flower
Apache Flower marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Barb
Barb marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Susan
Susan added it
Jan 08, 2015
Kelly Romero
Kelly Romero marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Jenn Ferris
Jenn Ferris marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Betty Macy
Betty Macy marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Darlene
Darlene marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Teresa Winter
Teresa Winter marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Teresa Rice
Teresa Rice marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Leslie Evans
Leslie Evans marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
  • The Island
  • Screw You, Mr. President
  • No Ordinary Hero (Keepers of Justice, #1)
  • Fly Another Day
  • A Beautiful Fate
  • Indisputable Proof
  • The Owner: Albert Pabek Thriller
  • A Rare Vintage (Wine Country Romance #1)
  • Dangerous Waters: A Young Woman's Perilous Journey of Adventure and Romance, from the California Pacific to the Mexican Caribbean.
  • Solstice Surrender
  • Orders is Orders
  • Jump (The Senses, #1)
  • Iron Champion (Legend of the Iron Flower #5)
  • Gilded Destiny (Vesper, #1)
  • Super Hot (Superlovin', #3)
  • Emerald Queen
  • The Contract (Contractual Obligation, #1)
  • Her Mother's Killer

The Sunset Prophecy (4 books)
  • Heaven's Revolt (The Sunset Prophecy, #2)
  • Wrath and Revelation (The Sunset Prophecy, #3)
  • Armageddon (The Sunset Prophecy, #4)
Mercy's Magic (Mercedes Cruz, #1) Vampire Revealed (King's Blood, #1) Vampire Revealed  / Vampire Unleashed (King's Blood #1-2) King's Blood (King's Blood, #1-4) Vampire Unleashed (King's Blood, #2)