Start by marking “Wanted: Two Doms (Club Floggers, #5)” as Want to Read:
Wanted: Two Doms (Club Floggers, #5)

Wanted: Two Doms (Club Floggers #5)

3.48 of 5 stars 3.48  ·  rating details  ·  23 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Meet the new member of Club Floggers, Aiden, in H.C. Brown's New Sizzling M/M/M BDSM.
Aiden Lovett bass guitarist for Cold Heat has a problem; his Dom walked out leaving his libido stuck on overdrive. Convinced one Master is not enough to satisfy him, he advertises in Club Floggers for two Doms.
They say be careful what you wish for: Will Aiden accept the offer of Logan and
Published July 9th 2013 by Hawt Books Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Wanted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wanted

Nic
I've decided to review all the books in the Club Floggers series as a series rather than writing an individual review for each book. My reason for this is that I had similar feelings toward each story and they basically rated the same - 3 stars across the series. They are a collection of short stories, some a bit longer than others, with overlapping characters and set in the same club.

I was confused a little by the Goodreads list of the books in the series and from the best I can work out, the
Renie

I enjoyed this story. It was really short but generally I liked it. BDSM scenes was good and intensive. The descriptions were also good. Aiden has a problem and the answer to his problems are two really hot Doms.For those 23 pages I managed to get a bit of the world and secret fantasies of Aiden.
The main problem was the fact that 23 pages is too short for a really good story. It's not easy to build a relationship between three people. And I think that this relationship has a lot of potential. I
CB
I own this story in the Club Floggers Volume 2, which has the stories 4-6 in the series.

Club Floggers Volume 2 is not showing in Goodreads so I selected the individual books but it is available at AllRomanceEBooks.com. The entire Floggers series is available there and no longer available at B&N at all.

The stories are short, but the characters and sex are hot and sexy.

I really enjoyed these books and look forward to reading the rest of the series that is now out!
Jodi
Jodi marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2015
April
April marked it as to-read
May 21, 2015
Ginger
Ginger marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Gabrielle Lee
Gabrielle Lee marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Brenda Gay
Brenda Gay marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Dre
Dre marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Jb
Jb marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Wulf
Wulf marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Zam
Zam marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Kat
Kat marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Gigi
Gigi added it
Feb 22, 2014
Lynn
Lynn marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2014

Club Floggers (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Vanilla Boy (Club Floggers, #1)
  • A Dom's Revenge (Club Floggers, #2)
  • Curious (Club Floggers #3)
  • Beg (Club Floggers, #4)
  • Aiden's Training (Club Floggers, #6)
  • Two Doms: One Pup (Club Floggers, #7)
  • Rock Star Sub (Club Floggers #8)
  • Fresh Meat
  • Straight Boy
  • As Hard As It Gets
Floggers' Holiday Sale Curious (Club Floggers #3) Take Me, Break Me Colt's Obsession Hurt Me Good