Start by marking “Wanted: Two Doms (Club Floggers, #5)” as Want to Read:
Wanted: Two Doms (Club Floggers, #5)

Wanted: Two Doms (Club Floggers #5)

Meet the new member of Club Floggers, Aiden, in H.C. Brown's New Sizzling M/M/M BDSM.
Aiden Lovett bass guitarist for Cold Heat has a problem; his Dom walked out leaving his libido stuck on overdrive. Convinced one Master is not enough to satisfy him, he advertises in Club Floggers for two Doms.
They say be careful what you wish for: Will Aiden accept the offer of Logan and
Published July 9th 2013 by Hawt Books Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Wanted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wanted

I've decided to review all the books in the Club Floggers series as a series rather than writing an individual review for each book. My reason for this is that I had similar feelings toward each story and they basically rated the same - 3 stars across the series. They are a collection of short stories, some a bit longer than others, with overlapping characters and set in the same club.

I was confused a little by the Goodreads list of the books in the series and from the best I can work out, the
Oct 16, 2013 Renie rated it really liked it

I enjoyed this story. It was really short but generally I liked it. BDSM scenes was good and intensive. The descriptions were also good. Aiden has a problem and the answer to his problems are two really hot Doms.For those 23 pages I managed to get a bit of the world and secret fantasies of Aiden.
The main problem was the fact that 23 pages is too short for a really good story. It's not easy to build a relationship between three people. And I think that this relationship has a lot of potential. I
Jul 23, 2014 CB rated it it was amazing
Shelves: author-folder
I own this story in the Club Floggers Volume 2, which has the stories 4-6 in the series.

Club Floggers Volume 2 is not showing in Goodreads so I selected the individual books but it is available at The entire Floggers series is available there and no longer available at B&N at all.

The stories are short, but the characters and sex are hot and sexy.

I really enjoyed these books and look forward to reading the rest of the series that is now out!
Chica99 rated it really liked it
Dec 05, 2014
Shari rated it it was ok
Apr 04, 2016
Farrah rated it it was ok
Mar 03, 2014
Kristina rated it liked it
Dec 20, 2013
Charme rated it liked it
Aug 19, 2013
Tyra Berger
Tyra Berger rated it really liked it
Jun 10, 2015
Amina rated it liked it
Jun 16, 2014
♥~♥❇ ★~Lyne~★ ❇♥~♥
Two hot scorching doms... I envy Aiden a little... Wish the story would've been longer.
Mary rated it liked it
Oct 18, 2014
Serenity rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2014
Sharon Cox
Sharon Cox rated it liked it
Aug 12, 2013
Melissa S.
Melissa S. rated it really liked it
Dec 31, 2013
Missmeanie rated it it was ok
Nov 05, 2013
Monyee Watson
Monyee Watson rated it really liked it
Sep 06, 2015
Inoue rated it really liked it
Nov 08, 2013
Sam rated it did not like it
Oct 19, 2016
H. rated it liked it
Sep 29, 2015
Julie rated it really liked it
Sep 07, 2013
meep rated it liked it
Aug 13, 2013
Annie rated it liked it
Oct 19, 2014
Dudley Sneddly
Dudley Sneddly rated it liked it
Feb 25, 2015
DoaJaneoDoe rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2014
H.C Brown is a multi published, best selling, award winning, author of Historical, Paranormal, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, BDSM, Time Travel, Action Adventure, and Contemporary Romance.
In 2011 she was delighted to received nomination in three categories in the 2011 CAPA Awards.
H.C writes about strong alpha males in complex settings and all her stories have happy endings.
She married her childhood sweetheart
More about H.C. Brown...

Club Floggers (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Vanilla Boy (Club Floggers, #1)
  • A Dom's Revenge (Club Floggers, #2)
  • Curious (Club Floggers #3)
  • Beg (Club Floggers, #4)
  • Aiden's Training (Club Floggers, #6)
  • Two Doms: One Pup (Club Floggers, #7)
  • Rock Star Sub (Club Floggers #8)
  • Fresh Meat