Start by marking “Tyler Tied Up (Nature of Desire series)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Tyler Tied Up

Joey W. Hill

Tyler Tied Up (Nature of Desire #7.2)

4.32  ·  Rating Details  ·  113 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
This is a free novella revisiting the characters from the Nature of Desire series, specifically Ice Queen and Mirror of My Soul, Books 3 and 4. It is posted on the JWH Connection fan forum, access info at www.storywitch.com/community. Most popular download formats available.

In this novella, Tyler gets a special birthday present from Marguerite.
ebook, Free online fiction, 43 pages
Published October 7th 2011 by www.storywitch.com/community

To ask other readers questions about Tyler Tied Up, please sign up.

Nila It is posted on the JWH Connection fan forum, access info at www.storywitch.com/community. Most popular download formats available.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter
5 love-me-some-Tyler stars.*****Holy Hotness Batman! *swoon* Review completed October 17, 2013

photo aaa17381-9d5b-4154-a099-b6828ffd468e_zps92175547.jpg

"Whose gift is this, angel? Yours or mine?"

photo tumblr_mqwo7d8fb41ry21ujo1_400_zps852ed95e.gif

"I'm going to strip you now. I want to see all of you."
"Your voice isn't steady, angel. Why don't you let me go?"
"So you can rob me of speech entirely?"

photo 33f90df5-1141-459d-bb68-69bf8153375c_zpsef563708.jpg

photo tumblr_mms01nADd91s306ffo1_500_zpsc9f42498.gif

"Are you mine, Tyler?"
"Yours and no other. You're killing me, Marguerite."

"And I want you to know, in that same raw part of my soul, that I want you to do it. Because I truly am yours, in every way. Ha
Glamdring
Oct 14, 2013 Glamdring rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romantica-bdsm, 2013

“What do you need, baby?” Tyler squatted on his heels, wiping a sweaty arm across his forehead. Jesus, the Florida spring was stifling this year. “I’ve hand fed you, mercilessly destroyed your enemies, told you that you’re beautiful... a woman is allowed to be this difficult. Life’s too short for a rose to be this standoffish.” Stroking a finger over the leaves of the bush, he noted how tight and green the buds were. “You see this fuscia floozy next to you? She’s spreading her petals for the wh
Danija

I feel like it's been ages since I read anything written by the genius Joey W. Hill, so until I grab some time to do that, I chose the next best thing: reminiscing about what I have already read, and the lovely characters I met. These free short stories were a great way to remind myself of how much I had liked all these characters in the first place.

So, let the reminiscing begin!

I still can't get over the fact that Violet is only five feet tall. Such a fierce Domme in such a tiny body. I knew sh
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰ & MANTIES Champion
Marguerite surprise "kidnaps" Tyler for his birthday with the help of Mac & Violet & baby Daisy with her flogger baby rattle & t-shirt that says 'I like spankings' *grin*. How cute is that? She has him cuffed, blindfolded & hung from a hook & he's still telling her what to do! *fans self*

Ice Queen & Mirror of My Soul were two of the first books I read when I began reading BDSM. They had a profound effect on me that was reinforced by this vignette which probably won't mak
Rene' Hurt
Dec 19, 2014 Rene' Hurt rated it it was amazing
As always joey your books are great. Tyler and marguerite story is a epic one. The love you feel in reading there journey is aspiring. You wish all men were just like Tyler.
I highly highly recommend everyone to read there journey. You'll love it!!
Booklover, Indianapolis
(Aug) I wanted to love this so much. The title - Tyler Tied Up - ooh, the idea of Tyler being tied up, at Marguerite's mercy, subbing for her, allowing her to dominate him for one incredibly sexy night - I was so ready for this story! I mean, I loved them in Natural Law, and Mirror Of My Soul is one of my all time favorite romance books - so raw, so emotional, so incredibly wonderful. Add to all of that this was free - well, that is just the icing on the cake. So I settled in to read, laughing a ...more
Isabel
Apr 19, 2015 Isabel rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, d-s
So... Tyler Winterman gets tied up at Marguerite's mercy.

She gets Violet, Mac and baby Daisy to kidnap her husband on his birthday.

The best of the story is the Nighthorse family :) from Violet, to Mac and the little one, with her 'I like spankings' top and her flogger, all together get Tyler handcuffed, mini-flogged and blindfolded into a secret location where Marguerite awaits to give him a present for his birthday.

Violet of course takes and enjoys her opportunity to put her hands on Tyler, he
Kelly
May 03, 2014 Kelly rated it it was amazing
Joey Hill and the NOD series continues with impact, the emotion she brings to this series is bewildering. The writing is generous, visual and beautiful. Tyler and Marguerite's story continues a year after their wedding with Tyler's special birthday gift. Ms. Hill writes Tyler's character to perfection, this further glimpse into their relationship only further solidifies my devotion to this fantasy man. A lovely and shuddering story, once again Joey well done!!
Diane Dannenfeldt
Jul 17, 2014 Diane Dannenfeldt rated it it was amazing
Shelves: much-loved
I hope that at some point she can truly believe that she is his & can put away a little of her demons. Would have liked to see her hold out just a little longer with him before give over.
Timeforme
I really enjoyed this follow up story to Marguerite and Tyler (with a cameo by Violet).
Kaleidicorn
Kaleidicorn marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2016
Jane
Jane marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2016
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2016
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2016
Cadogan Library Collection
Cadogan Library Collection rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2016
Shari
Shari rated it it was ok
Jan 23, 2016
Atenea Verdes
Atenea Verdes marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2016
Mary
Mary rated it really liked it
Jan 16, 2016
Sam Spencer
Sam Spencer marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2016
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2016
That One Chick
That One Chick marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2016
Amber Morris
Amber Morris rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2015
MNOP
MNOP marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2015
Just A
Just A marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2015
Albebe
Albebe marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2015
  • This is What a Cold Lake Looks Like
  • Virtually Hers (Virtually, #2)
  • The Muse (Irresistible, #5)
  • Deeper Than Dreams (Love & Steel, #1.5)
  • The Art of the Heart
  • The Darkest Frost: Volume 2 (TDF #2)
  • Double Dare (The Chronicles of Katrina, #2)
  • Plug and Engage
  • One Perfect Night
  • Arrive (Spiral of Bliss, #3.5)
  • Absolution (Suspense Series, #5)
  • No Safeword Matte -- Happily Ever After (Safeword, #8)
  • Torment Me (Rough Love, #1)
  • Perfect Day (Wyatt & Graham, #1)
  • If It Drives (Market Garden, #7)
  • Afflicted  (Afflicted, #1)
  • Safeword (Power Exchange, #2)
  • In the Absence of Light
Winner of the RT Book Reviews Career Achievement award, Joey W. Hill has published over forty contemporary and paranormal BDSM erotic romances, including six series. Her emotionally-intense love stories offer everything from vampires, mermaids, witches and angels, to boardroom executives, cops and simple housemaids.

Free excerpts from all her works are available at her website, www.storywitch.com.
More about Joey W. Hill...

Nature of Desire (9 books)
  • Holding The Cards (Nature of Desire, #1)
  • Natural Law (Nature of Desire, #2)
  • Ice Queen (Nature of Desire, #3)
  • Mirror of My Soul (Nature of Desire, #4)
  • Mistress of Redemption (Nature of Desire, #5)
  • Rough Canvas (Nature of Desire, #6)
  • Branded Sanctuary (Nature of Desire, #7)
  • Divine Solace (Nature of Desire, #8)
  • Untitled (Nature of Desire, #9)