Start by marking “I'm Sorry, Grover: A Rosh Hashanah Tale (Read-Aloud Edition)” as Want to Read:
I'm Sorry, Grover: A Rosh Hashanah Tale (Read-Aloud Edition)

I'm Sorry, Grover: A Rosh Hashanah Tale (Read-Aloud Edition)

In the fourth Sesame Street title from Kar-Ben, Brosh can’t find his beloved blue cap and suspects his friends of taking it. But when Grover finds and returns the lost item, Brosh is contrite, and glad that the High Holidays offer him a chance to say, “I’m sorry” to his friends.

This fixed-layout ebook, which preserves the design and layout of the original print book, featu
Published August 6th 2013 by Kar-Ben Publishing (first published August 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about I'm Sorry, Grover, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I'm Sorry, Grover

Kristi Betts
Aug 08, 2013 Kristi Betts rated it liked it
I'm Sorry, Grover: A Rosh Hashanah Tale is from the first Israeli co-production of Sesame Street, called Rechov Sumsum. Some of the familiar characters from America's Sesame Street are also seen on Shalom Sesame (the central location for the set of Rechov Sumsum). Grover and Cookie Monster appear in this story as well as Broch, Avigail (a cross between America's Elmo and Abby Cadabby) and Moishe Oofnik (compared to American's Oscar the Grouch).

The story opens with Grover welcoming the reader a S
Gina Hott
May 08, 2014 Gina Hott rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 4-8-girls, 2-6
Hott Synopsis:
Rosh Hashanah is tonight and Brosh can’t start the year right without his favorite blue cap.
But will he ruin his new year by accusing his friends of stealing?

Hott Review:
What I liked: I loved this book, I grabbed it, not realizing what it was, because I saw Grover on the front & he’s my absolute favorite. But this book is wonderful! It’s a great way for children, and adults, to learn about others customs
What I didn’t like: My copy didn’t include the wonderful pictures. :(

More…
A
Jay
Aug 01, 2015 Jay rated it really liked it
*thankyou to NetGalley and the publishers for this copy!

"oh boy, oh boy, oh boy" another great little story from Cookie & lovable furry old Grover. love these sesame street guys, and they'll certainly ensure the kids love the book too!

this one's all about being a good friend, and if you do something to upset a friend you can make them feel better again by apologising for what you did.

some info about Rosh Hashanah included in the back of the book too.
Amy Rae
Sep 26, 2014 Amy Rae rated it really liked it
Oh, this one was a lot of fun. I'm not superfamiliar with Shalom Sesame's characters, but I enjoyed reading about Brosh's search for his hat. In true Sesame fashion, a small conflict occurs and is resolved, and everyone has a great day overall getting ready for Rosh Hashanah.

The illustrations aren't anything to write home about, art-wise, but I did really like how context meant that one didn't have to be able to read Hebrew to appreciate the signs.
Mrs Mommy Booknerd http://mrsmommybooknerd.blogspot.com
With the Sesame gang there is nothing that cannot be fixed! With the same great, lovable, and wonderful characters this story is a new way to introduce Rosh Hashanah and saying "I'm Sorry"...wonderful!! 5 stars!
Rachel
Rachel rated it it was ok
Sep 02, 2015
Rebecca Frisch
Rebecca Frisch rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2016
Cindy Kleback
Cindy Kleback rated it liked it
Aug 16, 2013
Kalli Meisler
Kalli Meisler rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2016
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2013
Sarah marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014