Start by marking “My English Heartbreak (My English Affair, #2)” as Want to Read:
My English Heartbreak (My English Affair, #2)

My English Heartbreak (My English Affair #2)

Six weeks and Annie is still trapped in her memories. A memory of Jace and the affair they had. She's having a hard time letting this memory die, using it for her newest Novel; however, can't find the strength in writting an ending. Perhaps this is her subconcious telling her something she's not ready to admit, that she has fallen for her one time Tryst, Jace.

Trying to acc
Published June 24th 2013 by Anna D Cameron

To ask other readers questions about My English Heartbreak, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My English Heartbreak

Nadia
May 28, 2014 Nadia rated it really liked it
4 solids stars!

Annie and Jace's story continues in the second book of My Eglish Affair series, and there's a surprise, well maybe you already guess it in the first book, but still is a surprise how both characters react to the news.

I like this book better because you see Annie and Jace relationship developing; she tries to deny her feelings and he wants her to be his completely. Unspoken words have her gueesing if he really wants to be with her or he wants to do whats right by the situation.

Sexy
S. L.
Dec 01, 2013 S. L. rated it really liked it
This is a great read. I would have given it 5 stars, but it needs to be edited due to many misplaced words, like you instead of your or no instead of now. over though, the story itself is full of emotion.
Alixandra Johnson
Alixandra Johnson rated it did not like it
Mar 15, 2016
Elida
Elida rated it really liked it
Jul 23, 2013
Mizz_parker
Mizz_parker rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2014
lizzy
lizzy rated it really liked it
Aug 01, 2014
grumpyoldbird
grumpyoldbird marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2013
Iza
Iza marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2013
Racheal Robinson
Racheal Robinson marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Bella Marley
Bella Marley marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2015
A.Dagmara, a polish born refugee, moved to the United States with her family in the early eighties. At thirty-six years of age, she has been writing romance novels as a hobby, until recently publishing her first series. Like most Author's, she has a very creative spark in multiple areas beyond writing. Mother of three girls and a son, she pulls her stories from her experiences, some good, some ...more
More about A. Dagmara...

My English Affair (3 books)
  • My English Tryst (My English Affair, #1)
  • My English Heir (My English Affair, #3)