Start by marking “Miss Perfect” as Want to Read:
Miss Perfect

Miss Perfect (Shaw Family Saga #3)

Their desire for perfection...will be shattered
Charlene Shaw embodies perfection as a highly-acclaimed actress. Within her gilded walls of beauty, she is scrambling to save her daughter, Raven, from sins she can’t even fathom. This is her self-imposed curse for abandoning Raven as a child.

Raven Shaw is captivatingly gorgeous but burdened by a closet of skeletons. After a r
Published September 2013

To ask other readers questions about Miss Perfect, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Miss Perfect

Nicole Dunlap
Oct 11, 2013 Nicole Dunlap rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote-it
As the author, my review is based on an attempt to show how the Shaw Family Saga continues to become more and more intense and suspenseful. The Shaw women will continue to get themselves into trouble. And the reader can see over a lifespan how these women's grown and how their faith builds--or not--during these trying times.
Janice Ross
Sep 13, 2013 Janice Ross rated it it was amazing
Leave it up to the “gumbo-genre” author, Nicole Dunlap, to rile up readers with the latest release in the Shaw Family Saga. “Miss Perfect” continues the drama of Annette, Charlene and Raven. Before you go any further in my review, I need to point out that if you have not read the first two books, you NEED to do so right now! Granted, you can download and start anywhere in this series, but nothing beats lounging with this drama-filled series.

So, what does “Miss Perfect” offer? The more appropriat
Hyacinth
Mar 08, 2014 Hyacinth rated it really liked it
First, let me say I absolutely love Nicole's ability to tell a story. Her plots keep you locked in the story until the bitter end. I knew there would be another book because she couldn't leave us with a cliff hanger like that. I didn't particularly care for the ending because I wanted more but that just means I will read the next book, lol! What made me give the book a 4 star rating instead of a 5 star rating was the problem I've had from the beginning book in the series...good editing. As I ...more
Arlena
By: Nicole Dunlap
Published by: N. D.
Age Recommended: Adult
Review By: Arlena Dean
Rating: 5
Series: Shaw Family Saga Book 3
Review:

"Miss Perfect" by Nicole Dunlap was the in this series that is simply amazing Shaw Family Saga. How was this done? This author was able to bring it all together and still leave the reader wondering what was going happen in the next series. We find in this series Raven Shaw still has a 'closet of skeletons...now being blackmailed. Jon is now back with Raven but there seem
Authors & Readers Book Corner
Oct 14, 2013 Authors & Readers Book Corner rated it really liked it
In this new installment, Miss Perfect by Nicole Dunlap, readers are re-introduced to Raven Shaw and her dysfunctional family. Raven has acquired more problems while dealing with her bipolar disorder. Raven is pregnant and pursuing school and photography but also trying to keep a blackmailer at bay. With the blackmailer lurking, Raven decides to take self-defense classes. Raven and Jon’s neighbor, Ty, a detective offers to help Raven. Raven starts having feelings for Ty. Raven tries to ignore her ...more
Sezoni
Oct 07, 2013 Sezoni rated it it was amazing
Nicole Dunlap delivers another epic novel that comes with a power bang. “Miss Perfect” is part of The Shaw Family series, and picks up where “Miss Scandalous” left readers reeling over a family’s problems and intense conflict.

The author does a great job of keeping you engaged and focused on the realities of life, drama and comedy. She mixes in imperfection to show how easily it can corrupt the human condition. “Miss Perfect” is complete poetry in motion. The drama redefines love, family and loy
Bee L. Kirk
Sep 28, 2013 Bee L. Kirk rated it it was amazing
Oh My Goodness, just writing this review makes me regret reading the end of this Saga.
It’s my hope that Author Nicole Dunlap finds a way to keep The Shaw Family Saga going for another three books, at least!

Miss Perfect has a way of bringing to light issues that can be found in the lives of anyone with past regrets. The secrets we keep are often our downfall and this book has a plenty.

I’m going to try my best to avoid any spoilers.

Drama, love, mystery, sensuality and personal demons are all col
Judy
Jan 16, 2016 Judy rated it it was amazing
Miss Perfect by Nicole Dunlap
Shaw Family Saga Book 3
Raven Shaw continues on her journey. Knowing her real father was one of the really bad guys. Her mind continues to torment her as she wonders if she could be sick like he was. She battles to keep her life anchored for her baby if nothing else, a constant battle.

Jon is doing is best for Raven, not an easy chore. Especially when his grandfather and mother still believe that she is not the right girl for him.

Charlene continues to struggle with he
Christoph Fischer
Oct 18, 2013 Christoph Fischer rated it really liked it
"Miss Perfect" by Nicole Dunlap takes the Saga of the Shaw family to new horizons. Raven Shaw is finally with the man of her dreams and father of her child, but now she is being blackmailed. She can't turn to her rich husband for the money and so she turns to her difficult mother.
Dunlap has created a very lively and dramatic cast of characters who seem to be always landing in the worst scenarios. The dysfunctional family however finally reach some kind of catharsis. Now they turn to each other a
Jennifer (Bad Bird Reads)
So much drama and loving every minute of it!

Nicole delivers another great addition to the Shaw Family Saga. I could not put this book down. It seems like there is no end to the pain and family drama Charlene and Raven have to go through. But that's what makes these books so fun. There is never a dull moment.

Expect more secrets to be kept, more blackmail to be dispensed, and more heartbreak to be had. But through all that there is a sense of family throughout the whole novel. They may have their
Mikeia
Aug 06, 2013 Mikeia marked it as to-read
Do anyone know we're I could get this book from I did iBooks nook kindle amazon iTunes I can't find it
Tonia
Feb 14, 2014 Tonia rated it it was amazing
SPRING 2014....

I WILL BE WAITING FOR PART 4 THIS SPRING...I THOUGHT THE STORY WOULD END IN THIS PART OF THE SAGA BUT IT DIDN'T...I'M ANXIOUS TO FIND OUT WHAT'S NEXT....
Marcia Miller
Marcia Miller rated it liked it
Mar 28, 2015
Antoinette
Antoinette rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2014
Lamarr
Lamarr rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2014
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it liked it
Nov 04, 2015
Shannon Williams
Shannon Williams rated it liked it
Nov 09, 2013
Rochelle Conklin
Rochelle Conklin rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2014
Georgia Davis
Georgia Davis rated it it was amazing
Nov 18, 2013
Rosetta
Rosetta rated it really liked it
Feb 07, 2014
Boyko Ovcharov
Boyko Ovcharov rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2016
ConSonia
ConSonia rated it it was ok
Oct 03, 2014
Artesure
Artesure rated it it was amazing
Sep 25, 2013
Monica Edmonds
Monica Edmonds rated it it was ok
Jul 25, 2014
Linda
Linda rated it it was amazing
Oct 20, 2013
Ruth
Ruth rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2013
Trinicia
Trinicia rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2016
Tonii Tonii
Tonii Tonii rated it it was amazing
Dec 24, 2014
T.M. Brown
T.M. Brown rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2013
Tamiko Covington
Tamiko Covington rated it it was amazing
Nov 08, 2013
Book Cover Reveal And Giveaway 4 4 Aug 29, 2013 07:08AM
Love reading... romance, suspense, BWWM, street lit/urban hood fiction. But nothing tops drama
More about Nicole Dunlap...

Shaw Family Saga (3 books)
  • Miss Nobody (Shaw Family Saga, Book 1)
  • Miss Scandalous: Miss Scandalous Shaw Family Saga, Book 2