Start by marking “Eramane (Eramane Saga, #1)” as Want to Read:
Eramane (Eramane Saga, #1)

Eramane (Eramane Trilogy #1)

In the village of Eludwid, seventeen-year-old Eramane Fahnestock goes about her life, cheerfully disregarding a prophecy made to her parents that she would have a great gift. Not yet wed and beset with boredom, Eramane cannot shake the feeling that something exciting awaits her beyond Eludwid. But when she is invited to picnic with a handsome young suitor, Eramane has no i ...more
Published August 8th 2013 by Archway Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Eramane, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eramane

Frankie Ash
Aug 20, 2013 Frankie Ash added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: young-adult
Eramane (Eramane Trilogy, #1) by Frankie Ash is the first book in The Eramane Trilogy. I began writing it over ten years ago, and I'm so stoked that it's finally published!
Eramane is a seventeen-year-old girl who seems to have it all: a well-to-do family, a loving older brother, a handsome suitor. Her story, the thread behind the plot, is what kept me writing through the years, when at times I thought the story would stay a forgotten file on my PC. But, during the decade, moments of an undeniable need to write Eramane's story would arise
Heather
Feb 17, 2014 Heather rated it liked it
I won this book through a Goodreads giveaway.

This is a YA fantasy book. I was pleasantly surprised by this book. I enjoyed it and it's fast pace movement. This is a good book for any young reader who may not have to much time for reading. Eramane is a great Heroine and i may just have to read the second book. I normally don't read YA but will be saving this for my daughter when she is older.
Jessica Nicole

Shelves: favorites, 2013
My stars: 4.5

REVIEW
What’s the story?
“We belong to each other now,” the beast declares as

it grabs my limp body and takes me up into the darkness.”
― Frankie Ash, Eramane

***Insert here music of Carl Orff ***

This is the first installment of 3 books that has the Eramane series , If you read my reviews you know that usually in this type of series I think this first book is where you put the cards on the table and you know most of the characters that accompany you on this voyage . Eramane also applies
Michelle
Nov 03, 2013 Michelle rated it liked it
I participated in a book blitz for Eramane a while back and I read some excerpts from the book and knew that it was something that I wanted to read. I love the world building that fantasy books can provide. I think it is like an imaginations wonderland in fantasy. I love to see what the author can come up with, and Frankie Ash did not disappoint. The village and the mysterious mountaintop were equally detailed for me. I got a real feeling of the setting in this book. At first we are just dropped ...more
Jo
Oct 04, 2013 Jo rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya-fantasy, kindle
So it turns out that I know the author (who kindly provided me a free copy in exchange for an honest review), however, I was 90% finished with the book and already formed my conclusions before she revealed that we knew each other. She is a delightful woman who has written a wonderful book. Eramane is full of complex characteristics - being strong one minute and the next being vulnerable.

The sibling love is well done, although there were times when Samiah needed a good shake for being so reckles
Kaitlyn
Oct 05, 2013 Kaitlyn rated it liked it
Shelves: signed
3.5 stars.

I had the opportunity to meet the lovely Frankie Ash while we were both attending a book signing in VA. We started talking about books, and she mentioned that she'd just had a book published recently, then kindly offered me a copy! She even signed it for me. She was very sweet and I enjoyed getting to meet and talk to her. So I was very excited to start reading Eramane.

I really enjoyed this book. I like the fantasy world it's set in and how it's explored. I appreciated the description
Frankie Ash
Dec 06, 2013 Frankie Ash added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Eramane is the first book in The Eramane Trilogy. I began writing it over ten years ago, and I'm so stoked that it's finally published!
Bella
Oct 24, 2013 Bella rated it really liked it
My rating for this one is 3.5 and that’s only because I just could not get into this one. I don’t know why I could not get into it I think it was a little choppy in the start but it did get better. I did enjoy the writing style of Ash. But I have to say I liked the fantasy world this one was set in, Ash really did a great job setting it up and making me feel like I stepped into this one.

Reading both Eramane and her brothers viewpoints helped too because sometimes Erammane was not as interesting
Monica
Aug 08, 2013 Monica rated it it was amazing
I got this book four days ago, read it once, and have started it again. It's not a lengthy read (234 pgs.)but it's crammed with lots of action. I like the way it unfolds, once it does (and it does quickly)...it's on. There is romance, but it's not overdone and it doesn't overshadow the story. Since it's the first in a new series, I am hoping that the second book will be a little bit longer.
Lexie
Nov 07, 2013 Lexie marked it as dnf
Guys I tried so hard to enjoy this book. I really did, but there was no coherent thought process at all. Ash uses info dumps, over simplification, and stilted conversation to tell the story. I genuinely want to know what's up with Adikiah, the baby from the beginning, Eramane's future and what it all means...but I just can not continue.
Clarissa Facundo
Sep 30, 2013 Clarissa Facundo rated it really liked it
Overall this book was good but there were some parts that I didn't like. This book was to fast and in the end the fight with Adikiah was just to short. I expected the fight to be longer. However I did like all the characters especially Ermanes brother. I really enjoyed reading this book.
Rhonda
Aug 14, 2013 Rhonda rated it it was amazing
I thought I knew where this story would be going. It's one of those, "I never saw that coming"!! It's gripping, intense, and full of unexpected events. It's a great read!! If the next one is anything like this one..it's going to be a movie.
Emily
Dec 14, 2014 Emily marked it as to-read
I really want to read this!
Ashley E
Aug 12, 2013 Ashley E rated it liked it
Shelves: first-reads, fantasy
Let's start with the positives. The story was intriguing and held my interest until the end, and the characters were likable and generally interesting, and there of those "too perfect" guys for Eramane to fall for, thank goodness. This isn't a half-bad fantasy, but I did have some troubles with it.

Throughout my reading, I found myself asking the question "why" a lot. It seemed like I was missing information about the world and about the plot in general that left me asking "why is this happening?
Gwen
Mar 04, 2014 Gwen rated it liked it
In many ways this book started out great, with wonderful imagery and story telling. However, the further I read into the book, the more the chapters fell into more of an outline of a book, rather than telling a complete story. I wanted the author to explain more, or go more in depth on certain parts. . and so some chapters fell flat. Overall originality won.

I recieved this book through Goodreads giveaways. In no way does this effect my personal review.
Nicole
Mar 13, 2014 Nicole rated it liked it
I expected the book to be a bit creepy but it scared me more then I thought it would. The story was interesting and has a lot that can be worked with.

I wish the author had expanded upon Eramane and her character more. I still feel like I do not really know her.

I had problems with the writing at times when movements were implied and I am not a fan of that style.

It held my interest enough that I would be like to read the second book when it comes out.
Marissa Mcdaniel
Feb 25, 2014 Marissa Mcdaniel rated it liked it
Shelves: firstreads
Eramane was a good book just not my kind of book. I couldn't fall into it as much as I would have loved to but that may have been because I didn't have enough time in the day to immerse myself in the pages. I wish I could have liked the book more.
Hilary
Hilary rated it really liked it
May 28, 2014
Rudi
Rudi rated it really liked it
Aug 28, 2014
Sah Jau
Sah Jau rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2013
Jay
Jay rated it did not like it
Nov 27, 2016
Amber
Amber rated it it was ok
Nov 17, 2013
Rhonda
Rhonda rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2013
N.E. White
Can't rate this because I didn't finish it. There's a lot going for this, but not my style.
Hilary McKenzie
Hilary McKenzie rated it it was amazing
Jul 26, 2015
Britt
Britt rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2015
Lovely Jasmine
Lovely Jasmine rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2013
Hanna Marl
Hanna Marl rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2014
Roxy Meto
Roxy Meto rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2013
  • Bayward Heart (Cascade Brides, #2)
  • Osteoblasts to the Rescue: An Imaginative Journey Through the Skeletal System
  • The Scandalous Ward (Sweet Deception Regency #4)
  • Aundes Aura
  • Keeper of Reign (Reign #1)
  • Kiss Me, I'm Yours (Tennessee Waltz, #2)
  • The Practical Guide to Happiness, If You Don't Like How You're Feeling, Think Again
  • Undying Embrace (The Enclave, #2)
  • Starchild: The City of Souls (Starchild, #2)
  • Picture Perfect Corpse (Kiki Lowenstein Scrap-n-Craft Mystery, #7)
  • Blucy: The Blue Cat
  • Bronze (The Glister Journals, Book One)
  • Wings of Shadow (Underground, #1)
  • The Silver Strand (Mastermind Academy, #1)
  • The Art of Letting Go (Uni Files #1)
  • Second Chances 101 (Ripple Effect Romance #5)
  • Texas Redeemed (Night Sky, #1)
  • The Iron Locket (The Risen King #1)
Frankie Ash lives in Northern Virginia where she freezes her butt off eight months out of the year. She is pursuing a master's in English and wrote ERAMANE (Archway Publishing) and BLOOD SOAKED ASHES (available online wherever books are sold.)

Connect with Frankie: follow her on Twitter, like her Facebook fanpage , visit her website, follow her on Tumblr become a fan on Goodreads.
More about Frankie Ash...

Eramane Trilogy (3 books)
  • Blood Soaked Ashes (Eramane Saga, #2)
  • Untitled (Eramane Saga, #3)

“We belong to each other now,” the beast declares as it grabs my limp body and takes me up into the darkness.” 3 likes