Start by marking “Picture Perfect Wedding (Wedding Fever, #2)” as Want to Read:
Picture Perfect Wedding (Wedding Fever, #2)

Picture Perfect Wedding (Wedding Fever #2)

3.99  ·  Rating Details  ·  89 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
Book two of Wedding Fever Trilogy
Erin Davis will do whatever it takes to be the photographer for high-end brides. So what if capturing the moments of people’s lives means she has no time for her own. Nothing will get between her and the security she craves, not even the gorgeous farmer refusing to let her shoot in his sunflowers.

His family has always been tied to the land
ebook
Published August 12th 2013 by Carina Press

To ask other readers questions about Picture Perfect Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Picture Perfect Wedding

Nas Dean
Jul 28, 2013 Nas Dean rated it it was amazing
PICTURE PERFECT WEDDING by author Fiona Lowe is a Carina Press release for August 2013.

Erin Davies is trying to build her wedding photography business. And the right place for it is? Whitetail. A small town that just started offering ‘Weddings That Wow.’

Looking for a field of sunflowers to photograph a wedding party in, Erin runs in a snag. The farmer is not keen to offer his sunflower fields. So how will Erin go about convincing the farmer, Luke Anderson, that it is for the best?

Luke is not to
Ashley Lovett anderson
Absolutely loved this book.. I can't wait to read the other books in the series.
Desere
Jul 29, 2013 Desere rated it it was amazing
Building business is tough enough just ask any business owner, it takes months of preparation, a lot of determination, hours and hours of hard work and even then there is always the possibility of failure or set backs that could seem minor but could mean the downfall of the business.

Therefore it is always crucial to make sure as little as possible goes wrong and push for the best results. In the new Fiona Lowe read we meet Erin she needs to plan a perfect wedding and to make it happen she will
Kate Vale
Sep 24, 2014 Kate Vale rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemp-romance
Erin Davis, Minneapolis photographer, wants to become known as THE photographer for high-end weddings. She seems to have a special gift for handling bridezillas. When she "shoots" a wedding in little Whitetail, Wisconsin (this is the 2nd in the Wedding Fever series), she has the misfortune to meet farmer Luke Anderson covered in mud and muck--all because her car gets stuck in a cow pasture.

Luke is GQ handsome, but not at all happy to see her, her car, OR her ankle-biting purse dog, especially wh
Elizabeth
Aug 12, 2013 Elizabeth rated it really liked it
There are so many reasons to like this book: a romance that builds but isn’t easy. Humor. Family and friends with complicated relationships and personalities that add to the story. A small town setting that’s charming without being sticky sweet. A hero and heroine who’s chemistry is combustible. And it’s all set in Northern Wisconsin!

Picture Perfect is the second in the Wedding Fever series set in Whitetail Wisconsin, a town that’s been seeking to boost the fading local economy by becoming a de
Yazmin
Apr 21, 2014 Yazmin rated it really liked it
In Picture Perfect Wedding by Fiona Lowe, Erin Davis believes that she has the touch to take the perfect wedding picture. But she wants to be the photographer for high-end brides. In order for that to happen she has to make Connie’s wedding into the perfect wedding. She may not be the wedding planner, but unless she gets the bride what she wants, Erin won’t be able to get the perfect picture. But first she must convince Luke Anderson to allow them to use his sunflower field when it is in full b ...more
Shari
Jul 28, 2013 Shari rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the series. The story of Luke and Erin, in a small town in Wisconsin. I loved the flirting between the two of them. A good mixture of family drama, romance and humor. Plus two lovable dogs. A great summer read, looking forward to reading more of Fiona Lowe's wedding series.
Erin Lindsey
Jan 26, 2015 Erin Lindsey rated it it was amazing
I thought it was a great book
Tara Wyatt
Overall, I liked this one. I didn't love it though, mostly because there were a few things that put me off early on that I had a hard time getting past. These things are probably just personal triggers for me, because the story (mostly) worked, and the writing itself was great.

So, my issue was with the heroine Erin. I liked her. Really, I did. But! I really didn't like how any time she felt any kind of attraction to super hot farmer Luke (who was totally yummy, BTW), she would--and I'm paraphras
Bec
Aug 04, 2013 Bec rated it really liked it
What happens when all you ever wanted to do is take over running the family farm, then when you finally get your wish, suddenly you can't remember what made you happy about farming? For Dairy Farmer Luke Anderson being able to run the farm his way without his fathers disapproval should of been the realisation of his lifelong dream but why does it feel like a nightmare?

City girl Erin Davis is a Wedding Photograph who wants nothing more than the financial security she never had as a child and to m
Fedora
Aug 11, 2013 Fedora rated it really liked it
Oh my. Ms. Lowe writes a charming, entertaining, and sometimes wrenching story in Picture Perfect Wedding.

The Wedding Fever trilogy, set in Whitetail, Wisconsin, continues with this installment that features Erin, an up-and-coming wedding photographer, and Luke, a dairy farmer who's been handed the family farm by his parents, who are hot to retire to warmer climes.

Erin and Luke get off to a rocky start but it's soon clear to them (and even more so to everyone around them) that they've got the ba
Janga
Aug 23, 2013 Janga rated it really liked it
Picture Perfect Wedding is the second book in Fiona Lowe’s Wedding Fever trilogy, following Saved by the Bride (April 2013). Whitetail is an appealing community filled with interesting characters who are devoted to their city and to taking care of each other. Luke is one of their own, and they welcome Erin both because they need her photographic skills for the wedding business that is putting Whitetail on the map and because they value her warmth and creativity.

Watching Erin and Luke skirmish a
Jennifer Zorko
Oct 16, 2013 Jennifer Zorko rated it it was amazing
Ok ladies! If you are looking for a great feel good read then do I have the book for you. The Picture Perfect Wedding by Fiona Lowe had me hooked from the first page and kept me hooked until the last. Please let me tell you a little about this wonderful story.

Welcome to Whitetail to Wisconson the town know for Weddings with WOW. This little town is in the middle of no where with nothing but farms, cows, corn, and the most beautiful sunflower field that you could ever imagine. Enter Erin Davis, w
Monica Reents
Aug 11, 2013 Monica Reents rated it it was amazing
Fiona Lowe writes beautifully about people, relationships, wants, desires, needs, love, and romance. Her readers get to know her characters inside and out, using humor and real emotion to do so. Picture Perfect Wedding, the second book in her Wedding Fever Trilogy, was no exception to this rule.

We revisit Whitetail, Wisconsin, the home of Weddings that WOW! We are introduced to a few new characters and still have the comfort of a few old ones from the first book, Saved by the Bride. The charact
Roz ~ My Written Romance
This review and many others can be found on my blog, My Written Romance.

There's something wonderful about the town of Whitetail, Wisconsin. The lovely little town Fiona Lowe introduced us to earlier this year in Saved by the Bride is back in the equally wonderful follow-up, Picture Perfect Wedding. Reading this book was like coming back to your home town after a while away and catching up with old friends. I love getting that feeling when I'm reading a book.

Erin is trying to bolster her reputati
Nicole
Aug 12, 2013 Nicole rated it really liked it
Review originally posted here: http://thebookpushers.com/2013/08/20/...

I love wedding themed romances, and Lowe has yet to disappoint me.

Erin is a photographer who has the ability to capture any bride in the exact moment of her greatest happiness. But building a wedding photography business is harder than she expected. A prestigious photography award would go a long way in helping her, and she needs Luke’s sunflower field for the perfect shot. Only, Luke doesn’t want people trampling through his
Rita H. Azar
Apr 11, 2014 Rita H. Azar rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Lover of romance
Recommended to Rita by: Writing group
Lovely story, beautifully written! There are one main story in this novel and two smaller ones. It was the first time that I read a book in the category of country/rural romance but I really enjoyed it. Fiona Lowe is funny, witty and has a magnificent way “to show don’t tell” with beautiful images. I also loved the characters and grew fond of them.
Jillian
Jul 26, 2013 Jillian rated it really liked it
Picture perfect wedding is book 2 in Fiona Lowe's new series. This book was an absolute blast to read! Luke and Erin's fun, flirty and sarcastic relationship was so entertaining and fun to see unfold. Not only do you get to see their HEA, you get to see Nicole's (the head of weddings that wow who we met in book 1!)

This is a great summer beach read with laugh out loud moments, couples learning to change their past behaviors to find love and adorable dogs!!! Where is book 3?!? ;)
Emily
Aug 24, 2013 Emily rated it it was amazing
Loved this story. Fiona is officially on my favorite authors list now! Can't wait to read the next book in this trilogy! :-)
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Wedding Fever (Carina)
Krysteen Damon
Krysteen Damon marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2016
Cnl1520
Cnl1520 rated it liked it
Jul 16, 2016
Christy
Christy marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2016
Barbara Ghrist
Barbara Ghrist marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2016
Abu3
Abu3 marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2016
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2016
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2016
Danielle Mccoy
Danielle Mccoy marked it as to-read
May 30, 2016
Cintya Larasinta
Cintya Larasinta rated it it was ok
Jul 07, 2016
  • Icebound
  • Trust In Me (Rancho Del Cielo, #5)
  • A Just Deception (Private Protectors, #3)
  • A Lesson in Temptation (Stanton Family, #4)
  • Behind the Scenes
  • The Seduction of Samantha Kincade (Dangerous Men, #1)
  • House of Glass
  • Driven by Fire (Fire, #2)
  • Her Kind of Trouble
  • Hidden Fire
  • Whose Bed Is It Anyway?
  • Take Me Home (Country Roads, #1)
  • The Sheriff's Daughter
  • Tactical Deception (Silent Warrior, #2)
  • Nightfall
  • Hot Shot
  • First Temptation (Covert Affairs, #1.2)
  • Rancher to the Rescue
Multi published with Berkley, Carina Press and Harlequin, Fiona's been the recipient of a RITA and a R*BY (Australian Romantic Book of the Year) for her novel, Boomerang Bride. She's also won a CataRomance Reviewer’s Award and been nominated for a RT Reviewers' Choice Award & an Australian Romance Readers Award. Her current Medicine River series is set in Montana, She loves creating characters ...more
More about Fiona Lowe...

Wedding Fever (3 books)
  • Saved By The Bride (Wedding Fever, #1)
  • Runaway Groom (Wedding Fever, #3)