Start by marking “At Last (Mid-Life Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
At Last (Mid-Life Love, #2)

At Last (Mid-Life Love #2)

4.19  ·  Rating Details ·  3,274 Ratings  ·  317 Reviews
If you ask me if Jonathan Statham makes me happy, I’ll say ‘Absolutely. He’s the man of my dreams and I can’t wait to marry him.’ If you ask me why my ex-husband Ryan is currently one inch away from me—staring into my eyes and pressing his hand against my cheek, I’ll say, ‘I have no fucking idea…’

Claire Gracen finally has the life she’s always wanted: A career she loves,
Published October 15th 2013 (first published October 13th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about At Last, please sign up.

Bhu I really wanted to know this!! Would love to read another book of Jonathan and Claire..I love them too much <3

Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.75 'At Last' Stars!

I had to read this as soon as I finished Mid-Life Love, that is how good it was for me! Whitney G. is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors since she creates this amazing stories and characters! I mean, I love how dirty her heroes are! lol Can I have both, Jonathan AND Andrew? ;)

So, At Last is the continuation of Jonathan and Claire's love story. Actually, this book starts with the epilogue that I missed having in Mid-Life Love and I freaking adored it! Now the main co
Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness
♠ 3.5 At-Last...A book I loved in this series stars ♠

description

This book in a sentence: Extended wedding planning epilogue..With a bit LOT of drama from the past.

My thought's on the characters :

Didn't really like Claire at all in book 1...In book 2 she kind of redeemed her self by standing up to her ex in the end.So she's ok I guess,even though she came out as a money hungry fiance for half,the whole book.

I liked Johnathan in both books but better in book 2.I always did love possessive alpha males.So,I
Jacqueline's Reads
Aug 23, 2013 Jacqueline's Reads rated it it was amazing

5 Oh-my-god, give me Mr. Statham Stars

My review will reference what’s revealed from the blurb… just so you know.

Thank you so much Whitney for allowing me to be a part of this. I was a beta reader for Mid Life Love: At Last and I enjoyed every second of it. I read the unedited, non-final version and loved it. Oh and yeah, there’s a character named after me, it’s minor, but it’s there and that tickled me to no end.

So Jonathan and Claire are getting married, YAY! Okay, when you read book 2 of any
Mo
Oct 26, 2013 Mo rated it really liked it

Another good read.

Jonathan was a bit more controlling in this one.

Claire sets up her own business
She heads to Costa Rica for her Bachelorette Party

The wedding needs to be planned

The twins go off to college. The have Jonathan wrapped around their fingers

Anyone know if there is going to be a third book?

And God Bless the stamina of these guys….. They can keep at for hours for days on end!

J *deep in the heart of Texas*
3.5--Claire Showed Improvement--Stars!!

I enjoyed this follow-up...more so than the first book. However, I honestly don't think a second book was needed. A nice epilogue at the end of Mid Life Love would have been sufficient.

Claire still kind of annoyed me but for different reasons.

WARNING: Contains spoilers for Mid-Life Love

Claire has admitted her feelings for Jonathan.

They're engaged to be married. Now here's where Claire once again got to me....could she have been more greedy when it came t
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
Sep 07, 2013 Lady Vigilante (Feifei) marked it as to-read
The gif says it all.

description

October 18 can't get here fast enough!
Tamisha Draper
Jul 21, 2013 Tamisha Draper rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, favorites
I'm in love with Mid Life Love: At last! This was a well-deserved 5 stars. I was already head over heels for Jonathan and Claire from book 1, and At Last is a beautiful continuation of their story.

I was really proud of Claire this time around; she stood strong against Ryan and Amanda.

The banter between Claire and her "hoe bag" ex-husband made for some entertaining moments ;). Once again, Whitney delivered with amazing writing, over the top sex scenes and entertaining drama. Claire's Bachel
Heidi
Aug 23, 2013 Heidi rated it it was amazing
This is how I felt when I found out when the release was and then had to patiently wait to get my copy.
 photo carlton-dancing-gif_zpsf4389f17.gif

OMG where do I start?! I loved the first book and wasn't sure if this one could be any better but it was!! This book had me excited, sad, heartbroken, frustrated, angry and everything else in between.
 photo Pw3gBme_zps59afbfc3.gif  photo Brave_zps1c4f4f0c.gif  photo giphy_zps54ab5e64.gif  photo giphy1_zpsbd56187c.gif

At one point, well actually a few points, I almost ripped my copy in half and threw it across the room, seriously, I can't tell you how close I was to actually doing that to my book. The s
Ragatnia Clara
Sep 21, 2013 Ragatnia Clara rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, 5-stars
SIX STARS... NO, EIGHT STARS! UHM, NO! TEN STARS!

Oh. My. God.
Anyone, find me another Jonathan, please?

I loved every page on Mid Life Love. (Okay, except the part where Claire and Damien being in the same room with Jonathan. Oh, except when Claire begging to see Jonathan while she still had no intention to cut off Damien) I fell in love with Jonathan, immediately. And in this sequel, I thought I had no love left because all of it I gave it to Jonathan, the true alpha male. Okay, I know I'm baffl
Georgia Cruz
"My Last, My Soul, My Everything.."

Oh my God! I'm seriously in fictional obsession again because of Jonathan Statham. The man does things to me beyond your imagination! ;) If you are looking for a perfect story about love, marriage, family and handsome territorial billionaire man who doesn't care about age gap, this is the series for you! It's a package deal! You should read "Mid Life Love" first before you read this of course.

I really love this second installment for Mid Life Love. The perf
Mitsy
Sep 27, 2013 Mitsy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
In Mid Life Love, Claire is dealing with a cheating (ex) husband, the loss of her (former) best friend, and the pursuit of a younger man.

Now comes Mide Life Love: At Last where Jonathan and Claire are madly in love and planning their wedding.. The "marital counseling session" is HILARIOUS and one scene I NEVER want to forget. The bachelorette party is wonderful, alarming and funny. The little surprises Claire has for Jonathan are sweet. The climax is a shock.

Jonathan and Claire are adorable. I
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
I love Jonathan's alpha male attitude but even more so I love his love for Claire and doing anything and everything so she knows it daily.
This was the perfect HEA for this couple even down to her bridezilla ways lol
Jonathan is her perfect soulmate, kind to her daughters and just a great guy.
I have a smile on my face and love in my heart for another Whitney G couple
I want the next one!!!
Pamela
Oct 20, 2013 Pamela rated it did not like it
Shelves: reviewed, kindle
Ridiculous on so many levels - everything was over-the-top. I started skimming thru just to end my misery. I absolutely hated the heroine, Claire. What an absolute bitch! Why Jonathan's in love with her is beyond comprehension. Don't be fooled by the cover which shows a 20 year old when in fact Claire is in her 40's. There's not one damn thing I liked about this craptastic novel.
Stacey
Oct 05, 2013 Stacey rated it really liked it
Received ARC & so glad I was able to read it.

If you like domineering, alpha male billionaires who love their leading lady to a fault - this is a book for you.

After the drama of Mid Life Love (which you should read before reading Mid Life Love – At Last), Claire Gracen and Jonathan Statham are finally on their way to happily ever after. However, nothing can go right for Claire.

First, there is the wedding planning. Jonathan gives Claire 3 months to plan their extravagant wedding, telling her
Janet
Oct 06, 2013 Janet rated it it was amazing
I received this yesterday by the author for an honest review, and I started reading it right away and couldn't put it down till I finished it... I couldn't be more excited to read and finished this book, I love this author she makes you laugh, cry and get irritated with certain characters..

This is a sequel to Mid Life Love, and if you haven't read it read it...

In the first book we meet Claire Gracen and her story and Jonathan Statham and his story, two people that have gone through so much in
Torrie
Aug 16, 2013 Torrie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
When I read Mid Life I became an instant fan of Whitney’s. I liked her on Facebook, I read her blog, and I also read the Jilted Bride series, which I highly recommend as well! She is truly a creatively blessed gem of a lady!

I sincerely love when I end a book with a genuine smile on my face, and that is exactly what happened when I finished At Last. Whitney’s ability to bring these two characters to life is amazing. I adore both Jonathan and Claire. Jonathan is such an intense character. You can
Dee Montoya
****4.5 Sultry Stars ****

If you read Mid Life Love chances are you already fell in love with Claire and Jonathan's sexy love story. To me this wonderful book felt like an extended epilogue but with a couple of exciting twists that kept me hooked until the very end.

As you know Claire and Jonathan are engaged, so in this book they are planning Claire's dream wedding, her edible fiancé is giving her free range and an unlimited budget to plan the nuptials but with the stipulation that they wed in th
Anima
Jul 22, 2013 Anima rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-romance
I received an ARC from the author for an honest review.
Wonderfully sexy, witty, smart, funny, and a fabulous way to continue Johnathan and Claire’s love story. Every woman will want a billionaire like Johnathan for themselves but we all know we’re probably not that lucky, so this was a wonderful escape into the world of Statham’s jealousy and love.
Hopefully you read Mid Life Love already because if you haven’t where have you been? Get on it! This is not a stand-alone, you will be confused if yo
Tori
Aug 23, 2013 Tori rated it it was amazing
More Jonathan Statham? Yes please!

Confession, I needed more of Jonathan and Claire and wasn't about to let Whitney end the story! I'm beyond thrilled that she gave us more and it is more than I thought! Her writing again was brilliant and she kept me intrigued and frustrated! Ryan is back...ugh!

I found myself frustrated with Claire again and I think it is just her nature and Jonathan is learning to handle it very well. Ryan's entrance back in the picture made my blood boil and I was ready to jun
Reanell Tisdale
Sep 09, 2013 Reanell Tisdale rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adored this book! I really liked Mid Life Love, so I figured this one would not disappoint. I have read some books lately that were second in the series that weren't so good, so I was concerned. However, this one did not disappoint!! I was hooked from chapter 1 and finished within a couple of hours. The characters in Mid Life Love are very likable, especially Jonathan Statham! He makes me swoon!

I felt like I was on a roller coaster through most of this story, one minute my heart was
Kim
Aug 30, 2013 Kim rated it really liked it
Butterflies in your stomach?...check

Heart strings pulled?...definitely

Swooning overload?...majorly

LOL funny?...for sure!

Wanting to slap Ryan and Amanda numerous times???...HELL YES!!!

We continue on the the roller coaster romance of Jonathan and Claire. GOD I just love them!!! The last 15% of book 1 had us taken by storm with all of the twists and turns and ended with my head spinning. Thank goodness book 2 carries us back into their romance; however, the drama does not stop with book 1. There is
Shannon
Loved getting to see more of Jonathan and Claire, that's never a bad thing!

This book focuses on the 2 as they prepare for their wedding. We also get a deeper look at both of their pasts, as trouble tries to rear its ugly head.

I fell deeper in love with Jonathan in this book. He's still doing anything and everything for Claire...wanting nothing more than her happiness. And Claire was still driving me a little crazy, although not quite as much as in MLL.

The story with her ex-husband and ex-bestfr
Christine Lacombe
Oct 06, 2013 Christine Lacombe rated it it was amazing
First I am going to say that you need to read Mid Life Love, the first book before you read this one or you are going to be totally lost plus you will love it. Next, I am going to say that you definitely need to read this book!! More of Jonathan and Claire and their hot sex scenes that melted my computer, haha. They just had me laughing at some of their sexcapades!! And then there is the fact that her jackass ex-husband shows up and starts causing conflict. This story has laughter and joy and te ...more
Cyndi Hackett
Oct 12, 2013 Cyndi Hackett rated it it was amazing
The best book ever! I love a series book that brings it all together. I got everything I wanted in this book, Claire got a chance to confront Ryan and the nasty mistress and Claire was finally able to accept her love for Jonathan and have her dream wedding. Great ending and I hope we get a chance to read more.
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Oct 08, 2013 Twinsie Talk Angie J rated it really liked it
check out this review on 11/22 for the blog tour at www.Twinsietalk.blogspot.com

Zizz
Oct 27, 2013 Zizz rated it really liked it
At the end of Mid Life Love, you get an insight into a different book that the author was working on and was planning to release before the end of the year. I'm not very familiar as to what transpired after this release but it appears that there was a clamor for an epilogue and another book and as far as I know there is now a case for a trilogy. The demand for the epilogue was easily met and what should have been a novella turned into a full-length shortish novel. I've seen this all before and s ...more
Kanae
Jul 22, 2013 Kanae rated it it was amazing
description

I honestly don’t know which book I loved better, Mid Life Love or Mid Life Love: At Last. Both were exceptionally well written, and both made me fall deeply in love with Claire and Jonathan. Words fail to describe how much I loved these books. Whitney G., you have done it again!

Mid Life Love: At Last keeps the story going, and we see that Claire is now embracing her relationship with Jonathan to the fullest. So everything should be honky dory right? Wrong! What’s a book without a little drama,
Krissy
Aug 31, 2013 Krissy rated it it was amazing
If you want to know who was the biggest Mid-Life Love fan it was ME!
I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, every second of the first book, so you can imagine how anxiously and eagerly I have been waiting for this one!

Did I LOVE Mid Life Love: At Last as much as book one? HELL YES I DID!

Claire and Jonathon are back and preparing for their wedding in this instalment and what a ride it is.

I thought Claire grew so much from the last book. She is no longer worried about the age difference between them and fully embr
lulamae_
3.5
Allyson
Oct 17, 2013 Allyson rated it did not like it
1.5 - 2 stars. It pains me tremendously to write this review as I absolutely adored "Mid Life Love." Loved everything about it- it was the perfect blend of sexy, sweet, funny and had heart. This book lacked all of those things. There was no depth; Claire seemed like a bitter, frivolous, money spending shrew, Johnathan was every bad over-protective billionaire cliche and the storyline with Claire's ex was just unnecessary. Everyone just seemed very flat and one dimensional in this book.

I didn't e
  • An Unplanned Life (Unplanned, #2)
  • The Other F-Word (In Other Words, #2)
  • Meant to Be Yours (Warning: Love Moderately, #2)
  • Awaken (Spiral of Bliss, #3)
  • The Cowboy's Kink (The Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
  • Come Together (The Cityscape, #3)
  • Obsession (The Plus One Chronicles, #3)
  • Hot to Touch
  • The Education of Caroline (The Education of..., #2)
  • Frontline
  • Dair (The Wild Side, #3)
  • Beneath Him (Harlow book 1)
Best way to get in contact with me is on my Facebook page via: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorWhitneyG

Whitney G. is a twenty-eight-year-old optimist who is obsessed with travel, tea, and great coffee. She's also a New York Times & USA Today bestselling author of several contemporary novels, and the cofounder of The Indie Tea--an inspirational blog for indie romance authors.

When she's not chat
More about Whitney G....

Mid-Life Love (2 books)
  • Mid-Life Love (Mid-Life Love, #1)