Start by marking “Wanting the Neighbor's Daughter” as Want to Read:
Wanting the Neighbor's Daughter

Wanting the Neighbor's Daughter

3.36 of 5 stars 3.36  ·  rating details  ·  152 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Luke Reynolds desires his neighbor’s daughter, Kimberly. His feelings for her have grown over the years he’s known her, and now she’s twenty and he can’t deny her anything.

Kimberly has had a crush on her neighbor for a long time. He’s a womanizer and he’d never look at her twice.

One weekend house-sitting for her parents, both of their lives are about to change. Neither k
Published July 17th 2013 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Wanting the Neighbor's Daughter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wanting the Neighbor's Daughter

Vishous
Luke removed a foil packet from his
pocket and placed it on the table. “I always come prepared.”

In the next breath she took, he
pushed the shorts he wore to the ground before taking a seat. “What do you
think?” he asked, cupping his erect flesh.

Her pussy burned with the need to be
touched. Kimberly was more turned on than she ever thought possible. Licking
her lips, she glanced at his face before returning her stare to his cock. “You
want me?”

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Dunno what did I
 B.E.Love
3 1/2 stars, this was a really quick hot read. Luke and Kimberly have lived next door to each other for several years and they have both been attracted to the other but nothing has ever come of it. Luke is thirty and a womanizer and Kimberly is twenty and just learning who she is. Kimberly never thought Luke would want her and Luke knew he wasn't good enough for Kimberly.

Right before Kimberly is scheduled to go back to college her parents go on a vacation leaving her alone. Kimberly planned on r
Crystal
Kimberly has a crush on her parents neighbor Luke Reynolds but knows that he doesn't feel the same way. She has heard several stories about him. She comes home to house sit for her parents while they are away and decides to see what she can do to Luke that will make him see her.

Luke has wanted Kimberly for awhile but knows that he has finally gotten on his neighbors good side. He is older than Kimberly but when her parents are away he decides to see what he can do to make some fantasies become r
Lyn
Sweet, very Hot & fast read. :) Love older men. :)
Jesseeca
A short, entertaining read
Serena Jaxon
Very short read
Dr. Bronwyn Ph.D of Smutology
This was hot. It wasn't like the sex scenes were particularly explicit there was just something about the older man whore of a next door neighbor who happens to be friends with your folks seducing you. Know what I mean?
Vashti
This little novelette would have been very good if only it was longer.These little short stories always feel so rushed and leaves me wanting more.It took me about half an hour to read.
Tia
Short. Sweet. Well written. Damn cute! I love Sam's work and I think I always will. This one was short but still good to read.
Aayesha
I don't even know why I bothered -.-
Radiant
Nice short read!
Debbie Elliott
Debbie Elliott marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2015
Megan Glass
Megan Glass marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Kristy Roberts
Kristy Roberts marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Jessica Carbaugh
Jessica Carbaugh marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Destiny
Destiny marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Penny Lage
Penny Lage marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Prizm
Prizm marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
  • Forbidden
  • The Marriage Betrayal
  • Crazy, Stupid Sex
  • Phoenix's Heart
  • Desperate Seduction
  • How Not to be Seduced by Billionaires (How Not to be Seduced by Billionaires, #1-3)
  • Beauty and the Wolf
  • Sins of the Father
  • Powerful Greek, Unworldly Wife (Innocent Wives #1)
  • One on One
  • The Beast Loves Curves: A BBW Erotic Romance (Big Girls And Bad Boys, #2)
  • The Innocent's Dark Seduction (Harlequin Presents, #2855)
  • A Little Bit Naughty (Tahoe Nights, #1)
  • Screwdriver (Cocktales, #2)
  • Bought By The Billionaire Brothers (Buchanan Brothers, #1)
  • Temporary Mistress
  • Revealed (Vice, Virtue & Video, #1)
  • Temptation In Texas: Mike and Megan (Temptation in Texas, #1)
Sam Crescent is passionate about fiction. She loves a good erotic romance and so it only made sense for her to spread her wings and start writing. She began writing in 2009 and finally got that first acceptance in 2011 by Total-E-Bound.
She loved creating new characters and delving into the worlds that she creates. When she’s not panicking about a story or arguing with a character, she can be foun
More about Sam Crescent...
Lash (The Skulls, #1) Murphy (The Skulls, #2) Devil's Charm (Chaos Bleeds MC #1) Tiny (The Skulls, #4) Nash (The Skulls, #3)