Hell's Knights (The MC Sinners, #1)

Hell's Knights (The MC Sinners #1)

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  11,099 ratings  ·  997 reviews
Recommended for readers over 17+ Contains adult content.

A modern day biker romance.

Addison has had a hard life. Her mother is useless, and her father hasn't been in her life for years. When her mother dies, she's left with no money and an angry man after her. She goes to the only person she knows can take care of her right now - her father. She knows her father is the Pr...more
Published August 18th 2013 (first published August 13th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Hell's Knights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hell's Knights

Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeUndeniable by Madeline SheehanMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleyUnbeautifully by Madeline Sheehan
Bikers
11th out of 478 books — 1,267 voters
Motorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanReaper's Property by Joanna WyldeOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleyUnbeautifully by Madeline Sheehan
Real Bikers Romance
11th out of 209 books — 909 voters

More lists with this book...

Catarina
4 Hot Bikers Stars!!

description

Okay, so this book tells us the story of Addison and Cade.
Addison lived a shitty life (shitty being an understatement). After the death of her mother and running away from her dark past, her only option is her father, president of Hell's Knights MC Club, which she never met.
Things aren’t going well for Addison, but well, she is a strong girl used to deal with life’s adversities.

description

When she gets there, after a turbulent first meeting with her father, she meets Cade, Vice-pre...more
Lisa

3.5 Stars

description

After reading the synopsis to Hell’s Knights, I was highly anticipating this book. I seriously can’t resist books about sexy bikers who take their panty-melting alpha ways to the extreme. And, with a synopsis as follows:

Sex. Who really knows sex? I mean, we've all had sex, great sex even but when you get down to the details, how many of us actually see sex for the raw, primal act that it is?

Lucinda - I JUST LOVE TO READ
3.5 stars.

*************************

Whoooohooo the author just pressed publish on Amazon. Should be live in a few hours whoop whoop :)

************************

Well well well a BIKER. I'm in...

And if you say BIKER the first thing that pops up in my head is:

Uhhh yum!!!!!!

~Irene~The Trailer Goddess ♥s~Søren~Ben O'Callahan~Joe Callahan~Javier~Spin~Deacon~Isaac~Carlo~

This was a solid 3 stars read [for me]. I liked it (hence the 3 stars which = "liked it" as per GR rating system).

If I was going to compare this to other books, I'd say say it's a hell of a lot better than Seize Me but not quite as good as Reaper's Property.

This book has a decent (even though predictable) backstory. As you read it, you just know that sh*t will eventually hit the fan and it does. Main characters and supporting cast are OK. Some are much better than others. Jackson, Cade and Spik...more
Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
3.5 Saints, Sinners and the Bikers in between Stars

“Who said happily ever after couldn’t involve bikers?”

description

In a life that rewards are rare and you have to make most of it by fighting tooth and nail for every step forward, don't let the norm and society's rotten and false standards rule you and make the decisions for you.

Bikers, drug runners, gun dealers this is the reality and sometimes only in their protection and embrace, lies safe heaven for a tortured and above all scared soul.

Whore

Slut

Her m
Angie **loves angst**
"One day a man is going to come along and sweep you away. He's going to give you that feeling that you can't go back on, that feeling that will change your world."

Where do I start? How can I even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this? I will try to review this without coming across as a crazy, emotional lunatic. This is one of the best biker books I've read so far this year. Before it was even released I was quaking in anticipation after reading just the blurb. I devoured this book in one s...more
Sarah ❤️ Literary Hottie
 photo image_zps38f15c36.jpg

3.5 'Biker Bad Arse' stars

I'm a huge fan of biker books, I love all the tough love, dominant alpha, rough and ready, bad mouthed bikers...... (Ooh and leather pants and tatts are a must ).......and this book was certainly no exception.

This is Addison's story. It's not a fairytale, it's not full of sweet, romantic words. It's raw, it's rough and at times it's a tough story to read. This is girl who has been dealt an extremely shitty hand when to comes to life, and this is the story of how she t...more
Lkay ❇✾The one-click buy button addict❇✾
2 Meh stars

One day, a man is going to come along and sweep you away. He’s going to give you that feeling you can’t go back on, that feeling that will change your world.

Damn my clicker finger. She sees the words MC and a markdown to $.99 and she just HAS to one click. The compulsive bitch! Last time I allow her to make a decision for me.

I believe that the author had all the right ingredients for a fantastic book. But unfortunately I don't think she mixed them right, and the end result was a bit....more
Tamara  Hook Me Up Book Blog
5 HOT, DIRTY STARS!!

It's a shitty feeling to have no-one in the world that wants to love you.

I love a good biker book and Hell's Knights did not disappoint! This is Bella's debut novel and she has done a fantastic job of portraying broken and damaged characters who find healing and love in the most unexpected place.

Addison has had an horrific childhood - absolutely brutal and not one you would wish for anyone.

I will fight. I will beg, but in the end, the result is always the same. He will take w...more
Jennifer Kyle

description

I found this biker book to be a decent ride. The story brings a reader from present and past until what Addison left behind is told to a reader.

”Looking after a woman I despise, because she’s all I have. That’s what I call tragic.”

The main character Addison is a survivor and she’s completely kick ass. She finds home and love in a biker compound while fleeing her dead prostitute mother and her pimp, Jasper. The storyline was original and believable.

I loved Addison’s relationship with her new...more
Alexis *RealityBites! Let's Get Lost!*
Yup, I'm a sucker for a biker!
That moment when a book shoots to the TOP of your TBR list.
READ THIS SYNOPSIS!

Goodreads synopsis

I thought I knew sex. I've had sex. Heck, I've felt lust. Once, I've even felt love. I thought I knew exactly what sex was.

Until I met Cade.

He's the meaning of sex.

He's a biker.

He's dangerous.

He's po...more
Chris' Book Blog Emporium
That ended way to fast But it was damn GOOD !!!!

"It’s a shitty feeling to have no one in the world that wants to love you. Not one, single person."

This is the story of Cade and Addison. Addison had a crappy life growing up, her mom dies and she is left with turning to a father who is the president of Hell's Knights MC Club, she never knew or met him. She has no choice but to go to him now for his help.

After she meets her dad, she then meets his vice-president Cade, and although their first mee...more
Pam
4 stars
“You’re mine. You can argue that, you can run, you can play games, but the in the end, the result is still the same. I won’t be lettin’ you go anytime soon. Best you fuckin’ learn to live with it. If I didn’t think you wanted this as much as me, I would let you walk away, but you know as well as I do, this goes far deeper than sex.”

Running away from the her fucked-up life and the one man that thought owned her, Addison finally got the break she needed to be free. The woman who called...more
Patrycja

Hell’s Knight is pleasurable & hot biker romance, but it’s just decent. I guess there isn’t many things I can bitch about but it is just a little bit predictable which make it a let down. I hoped this story will literally kick my ass, but unfortunately it did not. It’s a book that can be written in ‘meh’ or ‘read it and forget about it’ category. So, yes you can say I hoped for more.

Addison’s mother is dead. She overdosed, now 21 year old and lonely, Addison finds her father, who is Presiden...more
Daisy

This book was wowzer as I had a hot dirty mouth biker in it, in the name Cade Duke! But one thing to be prepared from this book, it is not a beautiful biker love story, it is downright dirty, gritty, bloody and messed-up!

photo tumblr_m00ubh4ngS1qjd1y3o3_500.gif

The main reason I picked Hell's Knight was BIKER!!!!!!! *Admits again, Jay from SOA did this to me*

photo tumblr_m7fw28dTxH1rrkzxlo1_500.gif

Addison, our girl had been living with her mum since at the age four, the day her mum left her dad, the bad-ass biker, Jackson. Living with her mom should have been beautiful, s...more
Jessi

Addison has been raised by her hooker, drug addict mother, who has never in her life shown her an ounce of love. Till one day she OD's and dies. Addison is left with no money to her name and nowhere to go. The only family she has left is a father she has not seen since she was four years old. She is left with no choice but to go to him for help, because when her mother died, she was left to clean up the mess and deal with her angry pimp.

“You didn’t think my mother raised me in a nice neighbor
Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
5 HELLS KNIGHTS CADE HOT STUFF STARS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PAST:
Her mother was a whore, used to bring dealers, junkies and trash off the streets to their home on a regular basis, these men on numerous occasions also tried to rape her in her sleep.
Jasper was her mothers pimp, he was her nightmare, he took her virginity before she was ready to give it at the age of 13, now he's after her, for more reasons than one.

I haven't had a great deal of mind blowing sex in my life, most was drunken sex, high sex, or forced sex,...more
J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie*
3.5 Stars!

Well...I liked this one, I did. It wasn't anything knew for the MC genre. In fact, it was rather predictable. The characters were likable enough, the writing was decent. There wasn't a lot of depth--afterall this was only 200ish pages. But the sex, the sex was.....

Only....for sex being mentioned 9 times in the blurb, I kind of thought there might be more.

What can I say...I like the book nookie! *wink, wink*

In summary:

Heroine's dad is President of the MC--CHECK
Heroine is running from h...more
Becs - Sinfully Sexy Book Reviews
Please take this content warning seriously: This is a Adult Erotic Fiction novel with mature themes. It contains multiple scenes of graphic sexual violence that some readers may find disturbing.

I really enjoyed this. It was a quick read but not an easy one as it contains some vey dark themes and please do take the content wa...more
Jen
"Hell's Knights" is the beginning of what potentially could turn into a very good series. The storyline was one that I was able to fall right into, and I developed enough interest in the characters to see where they were headed through out the story. The complaint that I have is that I found the first half of the book to move along way too fast. In other words, the hero and heroine's attraction had no time to build, they just all of a sudden were hot for each other and fell into bed..or..I shoul...more
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
***3 "Ehhhh" Stars***

What can I say? I enjoyed it maybe the first 1/2 of the book and then it just lost it's flavor. It became a fluff version trying to be passed off as a MC story.

I enjoyed the lead up to the love story between Cade and Addison along with the relationship between Addison and her father.

Positive note though - it was a very quick read that I got done in between working at my desk. Yeah, not very productive today!

If you are looking for a in depth MC alpha romance - then you may f...more
Saunders
I was absolutely astonished at the bashing that this book has received from some social media sites. So before I begin my review DO NOT compare this to any other biker story. It is NOT Kristen Ashley, It is Not Madeline Sheehan nor is it CM Stunich.

Like a lot of stories with the same genre you will always get similarities – bad ass bikers, piercings, cavemen all the way - I just love them. Comparing this book to other biker stories is like comparing a walnut to a peanut. Of course there are simi...more
Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog
Four Stars

”Sugar, if I wanted my dick wet, I could get it wet anywhere, with anyone. I don’t want my dick wet. I want it fuckin’ drenched, drippin’ and surrounded in you.”

**Jaw Drop**
**Squirms**

Ladies, did that get your attention? For those of you who know me, I’m a huge fan of dirty talk. Like. Huge. Yes, pun intended. I think that’s why this book called to me. First off it’s a biker book. Like Celebrity/Rock star books, Biker books call to me. It never fails. Bikers are all Alpha, all badass,...more
Wendy'sThoughts
3 stars

There are so many reasons why a reader will choose a book on GR. We see all of these status updates with fantastic creative comments drawing our interest. Add the blurb about the book; factor in a specific genre and you have the flashpoint of the reader deciding to commit their time and money to read said book.

Hell's Knights was that combination for me. It peaked enough interest, had a perfect blurb allowing the imagination to work and I decided to read more.

The main character, Addison,...more
DKristin
Aug 19, 2013 DKristin marked it as to-read
Woo Whoo! I'm ready for more bikers!!! Hopefully I can start this one soon!

photo hotbikers6.jpg

He's dangerous.

He's powerful.

He's dominant.

UMMM, yes please!!!

I LOVED THIS BOOK!!! so excited the next book will be out in a few days!!
Mirjana ***Let's Sound It Out - - - Mary-On-A***
Not a solid three stars, but close enough. The book tried too hard and could REALLY use some editing as the dialogue was a bit forced and the flow was choppy at times, but a decent start to the series. I didn't quite feel anything between Addison and Cade, but am ready to jump into Spike and Ciara. Spike's backstory was heartbreaking.
~♥~Cathy~♥~
3.5 Stars

Hell's Knights is a MC club. 21 year old Addison who was raised by a prostitute and drug using mother had a bad life growing up. After her mother's death from a drug over dose, Addison finds out who her dad is and goes looking for him so she will have a place to stay while she gets back on her feet.

Jackson is the president of Hell's Knights and finds out his daughter is looking for him after 17 years of not seeing her once. Jackson thought his daughter was raised with a wonderful mothe...more
Wend ⏃
Re-read: 10/18/13.

I truly enjoyed this book! What can I say, I love me some sexy biker stories *sigh*. WARNING: It was a rather dark story that dealt with hard situations, like drugs, violence & rape.

Cade Duke is one sexy biker. He’s got tats & piercings; he’s gorgeous, bossy, possessive, dominant, intense & protective. Even though he’s a bit rough around the edges, he was still very sweet, caring, & gentle. He’d do anything for his brothers in the ‘Hell’s Knights’ & he’d do...more
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
Well for a biker book I quite enjoyed this one.

Addison had a shitty upbringing and her history is one of the worse I've read about for a heroine. When her mom (if you can call her that) overdoses she runs to find her father who is president of Hell's knight.

One thing that annoyed me, I get Addison don't like to be controlled, but couldn't she just do as she was told for just once, considering she has a mad man after her?!

what the fuck are you doin' walkin' around at night on your own?

Cade...more
Was Anyone Else Disappointed 14 137 Jun 09, 2014 10:48AM
  • Withstanding Me (Breakneck, #2)
  • Craving Constellations (The Aces, #1)
  • Viper's Run (The Last Riders, #2)
  • Out of Darkness (Heaven Hill, #2)
  • Raine Falling (Hells Saints Motorcycle Club)
  • Satin and Steel (Riding the Line, #2)
  • Outlaw (The Outlaw, #1)
  • Murphy (The Skulls, #2)
  • Making the Cut (Saving Dallas, #2)
  • Misled (Death Dwellers MC, #1)
  • Holding On (Lights of Peril, #1)
  • Renegade Lady (Renegade Sons MC, #1)
  • Arrow of Time (Marauders, #1)
  • One Ride (The Hellions Ride, #1)
  • Ride (Bayonet Scars, #1)
  • Lyon's Angel (The Lyon, #2)
Heya!! My name is Bella, I'm a new aussie author and I am as crazy as they come. I'm playful, friendly and always up for a chat so stop on by x
More about Bella Jewel...
Heaven's Sinners (The MC Sinners, #2) Knights' Sinner (The MC Sinners, #3) Angels in Leather (Rebels on Bikes, #1) Number Thirteen Bikers and Tinsel (The MC Sinners, #3.5)

“You might not think you’re worth fighting for, or breathing for, but let me tell you, sugar – everyone deserves to be fought for, even those who think they aren’t worth it.” 59 likes
“You’re the kind of girl that makes a man want to stop what he’s doing, just so he can get a moment to look at that angelic face – a face that will keep him awake for the rest of his fuckin’ life. That’s the kind of girl you are, sugar.” 36 likes