Blank-133x176
Two Hearts, Slightly Used

Dixie Browning

Two Hearts, Slightly Used (Outer Banks #3)

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  0 reviews
Brace Ridgeway:

Okay, I was dumped. No big deal. I'm not too upset at being single again, but the reason I got jilted was pretty embarrassing. So I escaped to North Carolina's Outer Banks to be alone, and what do I get? A woman who wants to know my business.

Frances Jones:

What's a gal to do when she gets a scrumptious-looking, sexy man for company, and he's not much of a tal...more
ebook
Published July 1st 2012 by Harlequin Treasury-Silhouette Desire 90s (first published October 1st 1994)

To ask other readers questions about Two Hearts, Slightly Used, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Two Hearts, Slightly Used

Dixie Burrus was born on September 09, 1930 in North Carolina's Outer Banks, U.S.A, where her family had lived for generations, to sea captain Dozier Burrus and Achsah Williams. Her father was the professional baseball player Maurice Lennon "Dick" Burrus, she has two sisters, Mary and Sarah Burrus.

Dixie is an artist and romance writer. She began writting contemporany romance novels as Zoe Dozier,...more
More about Dixie Browning...
More to Love Texas Millionaire (Texas Cattleman's Club) (Silhouette Desire #1232) Mempelai Jackson Powers  (A Bride For Jackson Powers) Mempelai Idaman Beckett (Beckett's Convenient Bride) Her Man Upstairs