Start by marking “Two Hearts, Slightly Used” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Two Hearts, Slightly Used

Dixie Browning

Two Hearts, Slightly Used (Outer Banks #3)

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  0 reviews
Brace Ridgeway:

Okay, I was dumped. No big deal. I'm not too upset at being single again, but the reason I got jilted was pretty embarrassing. So I escaped to North Carolina's Outer Banks to be alone, and what do I get? A woman who wants to know my business.

Frances Jones:

What's a gal to do when she gets a scrumptious-looking, sexy man for company, and he's not much of a tal
ebook
Published July 16th 2012 by Harlequin Treasury-Silhouette Desire 90s (first published October 1st 1994)

To ask other readers questions about Two Hearts, Slightly Used, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Two Hearts, Slightly Used

Dina Hicks machado
Dina Hicks machado marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
JR
JR marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Sandi
Sandi added it
Jan 16, 2015
Tasneem
Tasneem marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2012
Lagal
Lagal added it
Apr 21, 2011
Melanied
Melanied marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2009
Dixie Burrus was born on September 09, 1930 in North Carolina's Outer Banks, U.S.A, where her family had lived for generations, to sea captain Dozier Burrus and Achsah Williams. Her father was the professional baseball player Maurice Lennon "Dick" Burrus, she has two sisters, Mary and Sarah Burrus.

Dixie is an artist and romance writer. She began writting contemporany romance novels as Zoe Dozier,
More about Dixie Browning...

Outer Banks (3 books)
  • Keegan's Hunt (Outer Banks) (Silhouette Desire, 820)
  • Lucy and the Stone
More to Love Texas Millionaire (Texas Cattleman's Club) (Silhouette Desire #1232) Her Man Upstairs The Quiet Seduction (Lone Star Country Club #6) The Millionaire's Pregnant Bride (Texas Cattleman'S Club: The Last Bachelor) (Silhouette Desire #1420)