Blank-133x176
Prince of Lies

Robyn Donald

Prince of Lies

3.12 of 5 stars 3.12  ·  rating details  ·  26 ratings  ·  2 reviews
"I'm going to stick close to you...closer than a lover, but I'm not going to touch you..."

He called himself Duke and, like a prince on a charger, he'd rescued Stephanie from a nightmare kidnap situation.

Stephanie felt it would be foolish to trust him when, it seemed, his tender passion could change without warning to uncompromising ruthlessness.

In effect, she was still a h...more
ebook
Published July 1st 2012 by Harlequin Treasury-Harlequin Presents 90s (first published 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Prince of Lies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prince of Lies

Vanessa
Stephanie is kidnapped and locked in a coffin for several days. Her white knight, Duke/Adam, comes in to save her and things don’t add up for her right away. However, she truly wants to believe that he is a good guy, but evidence begins to point the other way!

I liked this one because you really weren’t sure about Duke/Adam, and Stephanie actually used her brains! After Stephanie’s run in w/ Duke/Adam she is left to get on w/ her life – five years! I guess that is to take out the whole falling in...more
Kamala
read this book while still in school and was supposed to study for the board exams. went back again to see if the magic is still there ... it was but a different sort. i like the fact that our spy is not so impenetrable or our heroine so spineless. and who wouldnt like a rose to be named after her?
Julz
Julz marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Diane
Diane added it
Apr 21, 2014
Samantha Jo
Samantha Jo marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2013
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2013
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2013
Mokona
Mokona added it
Jun 18, 2013
Rina
Rina marked it as to-read
May 12, 2013
JJH--Judy
JJH--Judy marked it as to-read
May 06, 2013
Hena71
Hena71 marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2013
susan
susan marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2013
Laura marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2012
Kristin
Kristin marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2012
Maria Pedersen
Maria Pedersen marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2012
Robyn was born on 1940 in Northland, New Zealand, she was the oldest in herfamily, and as a child she thrilled her four sisters and one brother withbloodcurdling adventure tales, usually very like the latest book she'dborrowed from the library.

Robyn owes her writing career to two illnesses. The first was a younger sister's flu. She was living with her husband and her and spent most of thatwinter a...more
More about Robyn Donald...
Smoke in the Wind (Harlequin Presents, #1104) Mansion for My Love (Harlequin Presents, #567) Return to Yesterday (Harlequin Presents, #631) A Willing Surrender (Harlequin Presents, #976) The Prince's Forbidden Virgin (The Royal House of Niroli, #6) (Harlequin Presents, #2683)