Start by marking “Loves Me, Loves Me Not” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Loves Me, Loves Me Not

Libby Malin

Loves Me, Loves Me Not

After a car crash spoils Amy Sheldon's happily-ever-after, she realizes it's a long road to recovery...

The house she rents is being sold and the flower shop she manages in downtown Baltimore is going out of business, which leaves her with devoted cat Trixie, best friend Wendy and a razor-sharp wit to keep her sane.

Though Amy's trying to make a comeback, it isn't easy. The
ebook
Published June 15th 2012 by Red Dress Ink (first published October 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Loves Me, Loves Me Not, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loves Me, Loves Me Not

Kim
Jan 17, 2008 Kim rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book. I haven't read a RDI book in awhile that I enjoyed as much as this one. Once I started it, I couldn't put it down. It was a quick, one-day read. Well done.
Devon
May 09, 2012 Devon rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
For the last two years Amy Sheldon has been stuck. Stuck in self-pity, stuck in a dead end-job and most of all stuck in a relationship that no longer exists. The reason for Amy's stand still is due to a tragic car accident that killed her fiance Rick and left her seriously injured. To make matters worse Amy was the one driving the car on that ill-fated night. Now two years later all of her physical wounds have long since healed but her heart is still broken. She has not yet dared to venture into ...more
Antof9
Stephanie
Jul 02, 2013 Stephanie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: old-favorites
What's not to love about the sparkling Amy Sheldon? The 26-year old flower shop manager is beyond humorous and keeps her readers entertained with her snappy comebacks and comical outlook.

Ever since Amy lost her fiance Rick in a car accident, that was deemed her fault, she's been in a slump. She's become vigilant towards men, her landlord is kicking her out, and the flower shop is being sold, leaving her with no money, no roof and agonizing migraines.

While retreating to her modest flower shop wit
Ashley
This Book Is About A Girl Named Amy And How Her Life Goal Is To Own Her Own In-ground Pool.All Until The Apartment She Rents Is Being Sold And The Flower Shop She Works At Is Going Out Of Bussiness.Then She Meets This Guy Named Henry And How He Turns Her Life Around.Henry Is A Big Shot Lawery And Has Alot, And Is A Big Ladies Man.To Me Henry Is Good Guy, But He Needs To Stop Bringing All Those Woman Aroung Her If They Are Dating. And Amy Needs To Learn How To Get Her Feelings Out. Then They Have ...more
Jenger
Sep 05, 2008 Jenger rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It started out promising but became extremely tedious after awhile. The heroine became so annoying that I could't dredge up any empathy for her. There wasn't any self-deprecating humor to lighten her repetitive inner monologue. Then after all the pages of tedium the end was quite rushed. I'm also not sure if the past reflection prior to each chapter added much to the story. I was very glad to finally reach the end of the book. The most disappointing thing about the book is that it had a good sto ...more
tc
Jun 29, 2014 tc rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
While I didn't love the characters at first, they grew on me. The little stories about Amy's relationship with Rick and the flower meanings were cute and fun to read about. It was a clever way to keep the reader engaged. I really liked how the book ended. It was sweet and sort of perfect. This book was alright. I had a more difficult time finishing this book than I do normally. The flower meaning thing was really sweet though. I think that was my favorite thing about this book.(:
Rebecca Vnuk
Scattered, not well written but cute story of a girl who's lost purpose. After her fiance dies in a car crash where she was driving, Amy finds herself aimlessly working in a flower shop. When she meets charismatic Henry, life becomes more complicated.
Shana
Sep 11, 2013 Shana rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It worked as entertainment while working out and on airplanes, but was a pretty predictable story. Hope the person I left it for on my last flight will enjoy it more.
Trish
Feb 27, 2010 Trish rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
very slow
Erica
I enjoyed this one...it was a good mix of silly and serious. The characters seem to be very real-life...
Suzanne
Aug 21, 2013 Suzanne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really fun, light read set in Baltimore. Made me laugh out loud at times.
Amy
Quick light read, with some interesting characters, inner dialogues, and other nice touches.
Melissa
Melissa rated it it was ok
Jun 23, 2009
Sharon
Sharon rated it really liked it
Jan 15, 2013
Karen Cukierski
Karen Cukierski rated it liked it
May 12, 2017
Michele
Michele rated it it was amazing
Apr 09, 2009
Clara
Clara rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2012
Anno Star 15
Anno Star 15 rated it did not like it
Sep 19, 2015
Jai
Jai rated it it was amazing
Nov 07, 2016
Jen B
Jen B rated it liked it
Sep 06, 2008
Suleima
Suleima rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2014
Pamela
Pamela rated it it was amazing
Aug 05, 2012
Zachary Harless
Zachary Harless rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2015
Cami
Cami rated it it was amazing
Apr 29, 2012
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
Oct 14, 2013
Connie
Connie rated it it was ok
Feb 18, 2012
Casey
Casey rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2016
Lola
Lola rated it it was ok
May 13, 2012
Sasha Strader
*Yawn* Typical romance novel, complete with "twist" and headpalming stupidity.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Sex with the Ex
  • The Funeral Planner
  • Scenes From A Holiday
  • Tart
  • Bundle of Joy?
  • 21 Steps to Happiness
  • Like Mother, Like Daughter (Red Dress Ink)
  • Strapless