Blank-133x176
Bundle of Joy?

Ariella Papa

Bundle of Joy?

3.28 of 5 stars 3.28  ·  rating details  ·  120 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Voula Pavlopoulos won't be planning a big fat Greek wedding anytime soon.

After a turbulent childhood and two-and-a-half former boyfriends--if you can call them that--Voula's content to have alone time in her crowded apartment and drinks with her best friend, Jamie (who's never been one of those married people who ditches her pals). Voula doesn't see it coming when Jamie sa...more
ebook
Published June 1st 2012 by Red Dress Ink (first published February 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Bundle of Joy?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bundle of Joy?

Amy
Hey, do you want a character that's hard to like and a plot that meanders until ending suddenly at a seemingly arbitrary point in the chracter development? Would you like subplots that seem big to never be resolved? Do you want to be introduced to aspects of a supporting character only to have them never developed, explained, or resolved? Then have I got the book for you!
Dawn
I loved this book. It's got a nice story line about a Cypriot woman, Voula, and her quest to be and stay independent, yet still live happily, if not ever after.

When her best friend, Jamie, announces that she and her husband are
'trying' for a baby, Voula watches the changes that occur in Jamie's life and lives the changes that happen in her own life. She meets a good guy, starts house hunting (in NYC), and generally learns that she is stronger than she thinks and that she can be happy, if she c...more
Maya Khan
Remember how I'd kept asking for the plot to thicken up well, that never happened. No proper story at all. Just some 29 year old woman's mindless rambling! Stay away from this one.
Meg
This was a cute, easy read about friendship, babies and house-buying. I loved that I felt like I could relate in some ways to the main character and what she went through. A great chic lit read.
Katie
This book easier to read than her first book due to the chapter breaks. The character Voula had so many unique dimensions. I would have loved to get to know her more in depth.
Tina
A cute light read. Nothing that is going to strain your brain. Good for a bubble bath or laying out in the sun.
Kim
Another great book by this author. Super quick read, fun and entertaining. Loved it!
Charity
This has been my least favorite of Papa's works. Just average for Red Dress Ink.
Chiara
What out from hot firefighters!!!! =)
Kelly Watson
Kelly Watson marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
S.M. Franklin
S.M. Franklin marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Inês
Inês marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Jocelyn Lindner
Jocelyn Lindner marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
Jenn M
Jenn M marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
Fay
Fay marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2014
Suzie
Suzie marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Julie Fox
Julie Fox marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
Anne Douma
Anne Douma is currently reading it
Mar 16, 2014
Acffac
Acffac added it
Jan 13, 2014
Lara
Lara marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2013
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2013
Micheline Jade
Micheline Jade marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2013