Start by marking “The Baby Gift” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
The Baby Gift

Bethany Campbell

The Baby Gift

A good mother will do anything to save her child. Briana Morris is definitely a good mother.

Josh Morris travels the world in search of its stories. Briana Morris's whole world is a single small farm. They met and married and divorced in little more than the wink of an eye. But together they managed to create one perfect thing--their daughter, Nealie.

Now Nealie has been dia
Published May 15th 2012 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published April 18th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about The Baby Gift, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Baby Gift

Clarke
2.7 Stars. Public Library 1/29/15. I didn't care for this story for many reasons. Due to the description I knew why the couple was getting back together but as the story went on it took a genetic engineering turn with some philosophy thrown in. While a lot goes on personally most of it has to do with the extended family even the neighbors and their meddling not the couple. Most of the story is spent running around hiding things and lying. Between the small town drama and the farm little was done ...more
Jacqueline
second chance at love that didn't work for me
Melody Cox
Dec 06, 2013 Melody Cox rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-baby
This was a very good story and realistic as this type of treatment is being used regularly in the US.

Briana is a strong yet weak woman. Her weakness is her family, obeying her father's every demand/command and letting it ruin her marriage. She lives on a small farm and has the heavy burden of her family depending on her alone to run the farm and keep the books, stretching her very thin. Her daughter, Nealie, has been diagnosed with a rare form of life threatening anemia but she is keeping it a s
Sue
Apr 04, 2013 Sue rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
Okay I finished it... and it kept my interest enough... but I was pretty much passing the time. Not overly well written... story line was fine... but a serious miss in the angst department. Should have been crying at every turn, heart breaking and frustrating situation potential yet... it never really progressed that far. So yes I read hoping it would get better and finished because heck I was half way invested by the time the writer missed the boat.
Kathryn
Jan 26, 2012 Kathryn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2007-books
Took me longer than I intended to read it... usually are a quick read for me. but this was an exceptional book. A bit different from the usual romances. A worthy read.
Nina
Nina added it
Sep 09, 2016
Madeline N.
Madeline N. rated it it was amazing
May 31, 2016
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2016
Karen
Karen added it
Jan 18, 2016
Sheryl
Sheryl rated it liked it
Jan 16, 2016
Heather Lawton
Heather Lawton marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2016
Rachel
Rachel rated it liked it
Aug 21, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
ANNE TURNER
ANNE TURNER rated it liked it
May 18, 2015
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
Rachel
Rachel rated it liked it
Aug 18, 2014
Tracianbrandon
Tracianbrandon rated it it was ok
Aug 11, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
Marie
Marie rated it did not like it
Apr 07, 2014
Ammie
Ammie rated it liked it
Sep 03, 2014
Vesra (When She Reads)
Vesra (When She Reads) marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2013
LLCSpokane
LLCSpokane rated it really liked it
Sep 29, 2013
bamaace83
bamaace83 rated it liked it
Aug 24, 2013
Katie
Katie rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2013
Elyshia Schafer
Elyshia Schafer rated it did not like it
Apr 14, 2013