Start by marking “The Baby Gift” as Want to Read:
The Baby Gift

Bethany Campbell

The Baby Gift

3.04 of 5 stars 3.04  ·  rating details  ·  25 ratings  ·  5 reviews
A good mother will do anything to save her child. Briana Morris is definitely a good mother.

Josh Morris travels the world in search of its stories. Briana Morris's whole world is a single small farm. They met and married and divorced in little more than the wink of an eye. But together they managed to create one perfect thing--their daughter, Nealie.

Now Nealie has been dia
Published May 1st 2012 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published April 18th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about The Baby Gift, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Baby Gift

Clarke
2.7 Stars. Public Library 1/29/15. I didn't care for this story for many reasons. Due to the description I knew why the couple was getting back together but as the story went on it took a genetic engineering turn with some philosophy thrown in. While a lot goes on personally most of it has to do with the extended family even the neighbors and their meddling not the couple. Most of the story is spent running around hiding things and lying. Between the small town drama and the farm little was done ...more
Jacqueline
second chance at love that didn't work for me
Melody Cox
This was a very good story and realistic as this type of treatment is being used regularly in the US.

Briana is a strong yet weak woman. Her weakness is her family, obeying her father's every demand/command and letting it ruin her marriage. She lives on a small farm and has the heavy burden of her family depending on her alone to run the farm and keep the books, stretching her very thin. Her daughter, Nealie, has been diagnosed with a rare form of life threatening anemia but she is keeping it a s
Sue
Okay I finished it... and it kept my interest enough... but I was pretty much passing the time. Not overly well written... story line was fine... but a serious miss in the angst department. Should have been crying at every turn, heart breaking and frustrating situation potential yet... it never really progressed that far. So yes I read hoping it would get better and finished because heck I was half way invested by the time the writer missed the boat.
Kathryn
Took me longer than I intended to read it... usually are a quick read for me. but this was an exceptional book. A bit different from the usual romances. A worthy read.
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
Hilary
Hilary marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
Vesra (When She Reads)
Vesra (When She Reads) marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2013
Sandi
Sandi added it
Dec 11, 2012
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2012
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2012
Whose Little Girl are You? Don't Talk to Strangers See How They Run Truth and Consequences (Harlequin NASCAR, #19) Hear No Evil