Start by marking “An Unconventional Widow” as Want to Read:
Blank-133x176
An Unconventional Widow

Georgina Devon

An Unconventional Widow (Connected Books #4)

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  4 reviews
When the widow met the rake

When Sir Hugo Fitzsimmon returns home from the battlefields, he is stunned to find Lady Annabell Fenwick-Clyde working on his estate. He had left his steward in charge, but it had never crossed Hugo's mind that he would hire a woman!

Hugo is conscious that if he lets Annabell continue to stay under his roof her reputation will be torn to shreds. C
Published January 17th 2012 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published December 3rd 2004)

To ask other readers questions about An Unconventional Widow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Unconventional Widow

Tricia
I enjoyed this story with an unusual heroine; an independent, scholarly widow determined to keep her independence, who meets a 'typical' rake. Well written and obviously well researched; I hope the author continues with this series.
Bookcrazy
Naja, kann man, muss man aber nicht lesen...
Etwas vorhersehbar, abrupt und in der zweiten Hälfte ohne größere Spannung erzählter Regency LiRo.
Olivia
A good romance, nice hero, smart heroine that knows how to resist the hero and a few good complications along the way.
Frances Fuller
Stupid story, lame characters, and poorly written.
Saroja Rao
Saroja Rao marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
The Rubbish
The Rubbish marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2013
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2013
TaniLu
TaniLu marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2013
Laura marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2013
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2012
Tasneem
Tasneem marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2012
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
May 14, 2011
Crazy
Crazy added it
Feb 03, 2011
Ester
Ester marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2010
I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Social Science with a concentration in history. My interest in England began when the United States Air Force stationed me at RAF Woodbridge, near Ipswich in East Anglia. This is also where I met my husband, who flew fighter aircraft for the United States.

My husband's military career moved the family every two to three years and I wanted a career I enjoyed and c
More about Georgina Devon...

Connected Books (4 books)
  • The Rake
  • The Rebel (Historical Romance)
  • The Rogue's Seduction
The Rake The Rogue's Seduction The Lord and the Mystery Lady The Rake's Redemption Untamed Heart