Start by marking “Healing Dr. Alexander” as Want to Read:
Healing Dr. Alexander

Tracy Wolff

Healing Dr. Alexander

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  47 ratings  ·  13 reviews

This was not his professional plan. Dr. Jack Alexander--dedicated surgeon and humanitarian--never expected an accident would end his time in the O.R. Nor did he expect to have to abandon his aid work. Now, back in Atlanta, he's faced with rebuilding his career...his life. And his hope for the future comes from the least likely source--the little family next door.
From the
Published May 1st 2012 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Healing Dr. Alexander, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Healing Dr. Alexander

E_bookpushers
Good comfort read. Likable characters who had a lot of depth. The children acted like children which was great to see. I do wish the scene when they were informed that Dr. Alexander was staying for good had been included. I think that would have resulted in the need for a tissue and happy tears. The smexy times were seriously intense. More then I expected with a category. I need to go back and get the previous book.

This is what I needed during this tough week.
Amy Summers
Hot! Hot! Hot! I really enjoyed the story, and the depth of the characters.
Susan
Very good book. We first met Jack in In the Beginning, when he was instrumental in bringing Dr. Amanda Jones, to save her life. Now it is his turn to come home. While working as a surgeon in Somalia, Jack was shot, injuring his hand in such a way he can no longer do surgery. Now he is in Atlanta, working at Amanda's clinic, trying to figure out who he is and what to do with the rest of his life. All he can really see is what he can't do, which makes him feel less of a man. When he moves in next ...more
Kate Vale
Sophie Connors, lawyer, has two young sons, who captivate Jack Alexander, a doctor who has yet to learn how to heal himself after being shot by Somali criminals.

Sophie decides to take him on as a new "project," only to fall in love with him, NOT what she intended. Falling in love is way too dangerous, not something she wants to endure again, along with the breaking of her heart. Once is enough.

But Jack has fallen for her, too. Like her, he fails to recognize it until he, too, can't help himself.
Christy
3.5. Well written super romance.
Wendy
HEALING DR. ALEXANDER was a good read. There where times when the scenes felt a little disjointed, they'd be in the foyer then the bed with no idea of how they got there. The ending left me wanting to know more. I'd like to know ho the boys felt but overall it was a good read. I read it quickly and will be looking for more of Ms. Wolff's work.If you like SuperRomance's line you will enjoy HEALING DR. ALEXANDER. The story is touching, emotional, steamy, and engaging. A wonderful edition to your l ...more
Dani Moore
Dr. Jack Alexander never expected to be shot. His work in Africa was healing the sick and wounded.
Now he's back in the states, Atlanta, and his days as a surgeon are ended. He is bitter, frustrated and feels like his useful life is over.
Sophie Connors is a widow with two young very active sons. It seems her new next door neighbor is out to keep them busy. She isn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth!
See how this unlikely couple's relationship develops!
Mona
My Rating System
3 stars - Good book. I enjoyed it.
4 stars – Struck a chord, made me think or question
5 stars – Something about it haunted or stayed with me long after I finished it. Unforgettable.
**********************************

A Harlequin Super Romance filled with unrequited love, new love, and the damaged psyche of a doctor who can no longer perform surgery. Mildly entertaining.
Maria
I really enjoyed reading this story, it was a good surprise. I think that the author is very good in character and plot development. The attraction between hero and heroine and the sexual involvement were handled in a very smooth and plausible way, avoiding clichés that are usual in this kind of books. I'll be looking for other Tracy Wolff's books.
Yona
It was one very good book, but it needed epilogue.
Danielle Wellman
Wish the ending was a little more detailed.
Christine
The ending is far too abrupt
Sanne
Sanne marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Kerry
Kerry marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Latisha Johnston
Latisha Johnston marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Rettah
Rettah added it
Sep 29, 2014
Marisa Bugeja
Marisa Bugeja marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Julie Shaw
Julie Shaw marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Kristan
Kristan marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
2003596
Tracy Wolff collects books, English degrees and lipsticks and has been known to forget where—and sometimes who—she is when immersed in a great novel. At six she wrote her first short story—something with a rainbow and a prince—and at seven she forayed into the wonderful world of girls lit with her first Judy Blume novel. By ten she’d read everything in the young adult and classics sections of her ...more
More about Tracy Wolff...
Ruined (Ethan Frost, #1) Crash into Me (Shaken Dirty, #1) Addicted (Ethan Frost, #2) Drive Me Crazy (Shaken Dirty, #2) Shredded (Extreme Risk, #1)