Start by marking “Society's Most Scandalous Rake” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Society's Most Scandal...

Isabelle Goddard

Society's Most Scandalous Rake

Domino de Silva appears quite the most innocent of girls: young, beautiful and pure. Her sparkling merriment charms all who meet her. But all is not what it seems, and a summer spent in Brighton promises every delectable temptation.
Mr. Joshua Marchmain is reputed to be society's most scandalous rake: tall, flaxen-haired and wickedly handsome, with a dangerous allure that
Published May 1st 2012 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Society's Most Scandalous Rake, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Society's Most Scandalous Rake

Booknut
Another stunning historical romance by the brilliant Isabelle Goddard! :)
Verónica Silva
Gente irritantizinha. ichhh
Cris
Jan 07, 2014 Cris rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: regencia, romance
Achei o livro uma boa de uma perda de tempo, mas como tinha ido viajar e levei ele na mala, o jeito foi ler mesmo.
A mocinha se acha muito esperta e dona de sim, mas vive se me metendo em confusão por conta da sua ingenuidade e é sempre salva pelo mocinho, a quem ela vive dizendo em alto e bom som, para se manter longe dela. Bom, querida, se ele tivesse feito isso, vc tinha se ferrado nos nas primeiras 20 paginas.
Mulherzinha burra, mocinho meio sem sal, e uma leitura bem rasa para terminar o ano.
Kirsti
Sep 13, 2016 Kirsti rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: regency
This one was kind of plain and boring, if it is possible to be both of those things in a romance novel. Predictable story, boring, cliche characters. Even the name "Domino" was exceedingly vexing. So not much to recommend this one to other people, I merely sloughed through and finished with a feeling of it was just OK. I guess I prefer the direct "Regency" series at the moment, as opposed to the new Quills.
*MariaA*
Jan 30, 2013 *MariaA* rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: rose
a nice but slow story, joshua and domino were likable and the pace of the story could have been faster and better.
Hamna
Hamna marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2016
Rebecca Callen
Rebecca Callen rated it liked it
May 27, 2016
Shaz
Shaz rated it it was ok
Feb 25, 2016
ARomanceLover
ARomanceLover marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Monique
Monique marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Nov 20, 2015
Eunie Gie
Eunie Gie rated it liked it
Nov 12, 2015
Alessandra
Alessandra rated it it was ok
Dec 01, 2015
Salla Leppänen
Salla Leppänen marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Ana
Ana marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
Rita Fernandes
Rita Fernandes marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Pat
Pat added it
Mar 30, 2015
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Morgana Varela
Morgana Varela marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Rettah
Rettah added it
Aug 05, 2014
Camila Kirilo
Camila Kirilo rated it it was ok
Jul 06, 2014
Cary
Cary added it
Jun 29, 2014
Patrícia
Patrícia marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Joelle
Joelle rated it liked it
Mar 14, 2014
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2013
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Mar 14, 2015 10:02AM
I was born into an army family and most of my childhood was spent moving from school to school, including periods of living in Egypt and Germany. Some schools I loved and some I hated, so it wasn't too surprising that I left before completing my examinations.

I became a secretary but realised almost immediately that the role of handmaiden simply wasn't for me. Escape beckoned when I landed a job wi
More about Isabelle Goddard...