Start by marking “Society's Most Scandalous Rake” as Want to Read:
Society's Most Scandal...

Isabelle Goddard

Society's Most Scandalous Rake

2.71 of 5 stars 2.71  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  5 reviews

Domino de Silva appears quite the most innocent of girls: young, beautiful and pure. Her sparkling merriment charms all who meet her. But all is not what it seems, and a summer spent in Brighton promises every delectable temptation.
Mr. Joshua Marchmain is reputed to be society's most scandalous rake: tall, flaxen-haired and wickedly handsome, with a dangerous allure that
Published May 1st 2012 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Society's Most Scandalous Rake, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Society's Most Scandalous Rake

Booknut
Another stunning historical romance by the brilliant Isabelle Goddard! :)
Verónica Silva
Gente irritantizinha. ichhh
Cris
Achei o livro uma boa de uma perda de tempo, mas como tinha ido viajar e levei ele na mala, o jeito foi ler mesmo.
A mocinha se acha muito esperta e dona de sim, mas vive se me metendo em confusão por conta da sua ingenuidade e é sempre salva pelo mocinho, a quem ela vive dizendo em alto e bom som, para se manter longe dela. Bom, querida, se ele tivesse feito isso, vc tinha se ferrado nos nas primeiras 20 paginas.
Mulherzinha burra, mocinho meio sem sal, e uma leitura bem rasa para terminar o ano.
Kirsti
This one was kind of plain and boring, if it is possible to be both of those things in a romance novel. Predictable story, boring, cliche characters. Even the name "Domino" was exceedingly vexing. So not much to recommend this one to other people, I merely sloughed through and finished with a feeling of it was just OK. I guess I prefer the direct "Regency" series at the moment, as opposed to the new Quills.
*MariaA*
a nice but slow story, joshua and domino were likable and the pace of the story could have been faster and better.
Ana
Ana marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
Rita Fernandes
Rita Fernandes marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Pat
Pat added it
Mar 30, 2015
Nicole
Nicole is currently reading it
Feb 12, 2015
Morgana Varela
Morgana Varela marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Rettah
Rettah added it
Aug 05, 2014
Cary
Cary added it
Jun 29, 2014
Patrícia
Patrícia marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Izandra Mascarenhas
Izandra Mascarenhas marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2014
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2013
Kay Bolton
Kay Bolton marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2013
Laura marked it as to-read
May 03, 2013
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
May 01, 2013
Bkepub
Bkepub added it
Apr 23, 2013
Cee James
Cee James marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2013
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Mar 14, 2015 10:02AM
I was born into an army family and most of my childhood was spent moving from school to school, including periods of living in Egypt and Germany. Some schools I loved and some I hated, so it wasn't too surprising that I left before completing my examinations.

I became a secretary but realised almost immediately that the role of handmaiden simply wasn't for me. Escape beckoned when I landed a job wi
More about Isabelle Goddard...
Love's Tangle Walking Through Glass Reprobate Lord, Runaway Lady Unmasking Miss Lacey The Earl Plays with Fire