Start by marking “Madigan's Wife” as Want to Read:
Blank-133x176
Madigan's Wife

Linda Winstead Jones

Madigan's Wife (Sinclair Connection #1)

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  31 ratings  ·  4 reviews
SHE WAS NO LADY-- SHE WAS HIS WIFE!Ray Madigan. The sexy cop turned P.I. was tall and lean, with a smile that tripped hearts and shoulders tailor-made for resting a head on. The kind of guy Grace could fall for-- had fallen for-- in a heartbeat.

Her ex-husband. Her "friend." Nothing more. Until witnessing a brutal murder put her life on the line. Grace turned to Ray without...more
Published April 18th 2011 by Silhouette Books (first published March 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Madigan's Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Madigan's Wife

Saly
I really loved Madigan's Wife, the emotion and love these two ex-husband and wife had for each other was very evident.

Grace Madigan left her husband six years ago, she couldn't deal constantly his being shot, she loved him too much and every time she saw him hurt she lost a little part of herself. She tried to live without him but couldn't so she has come back to finally get over him.

Grace and Ray have become friends ever since she has returned to town but she is careful to keep some sort of di...more
Kathy
Natalie
I was leaning for a three-star rating for this book, but I ultimately decided the story was good enough to deserve four stars. The only reason I waffled is because I didn't much care for the fact that Ray, the hero, was married to the heroine first. Then after she divorced him, he went on to marry two more women. And even after he got divorces from those two women, he's still friends with them and his first ex-wife. I love Ms. Jones books, but Ray having three ex-wives was a little too much for...more
Tressa
Madigan's Wife was an enjoyable story. I liked the relationship between Ray and Grace. I also liked the mystery.
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Ashley Warf
Ashley Warf marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Addie
Addie marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Sumit
Sumit marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Good Reader
Good Reader marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Liz
Liz added it
Jul 12, 2014
Kritty
Kritty marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Bianca Schreiner
Bianca Schreiner marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Fantasylover
Fantasylover marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Epilogue1212
Epilogue1212 marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Privilege Sambureni
Privilege Sambureni marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Taylor
Taylor marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
Jo
Jo marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2014
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The Sun Witch (Fyne Witches, #1) The Moon Witch (Fyne Witches, #2) Raintree: Haunted (Raintree Series #2) The Star Witch (Fyne Witches, #3) Prince of Magic (Children of the Sun, #1)