Start by marking “What Happens Tomorrow” as Want to Read:
What Happens Tomorrow

What Happens Tomorrow

No one knows what happens tomorrow...

When Brooke Adams suffers the unimaginable, she knows her heart will never be whole again. Faced with the choice of giving in to her grief, or fighting to regain a resemblance to the life she once knew, she chooses to fight.

Not ready to give up, Brooke starts a new life where no one knows her past. As she slowly puts the pieces of her
Published May 19th 2014 (first published May 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about What Happens Tomorrow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What Happens Tomorrow

Brandee - Brandee's Book Endings
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1nSE0S0
B&N: http://bit.ly/1gNnkg9
iTunes: http://bit.ly/1lDSgLP

Have you read @ElleMichaels ' beautiful story "What Happens Tomorrow" yet? http://amzn.to/1pfU2cg
Make sure to check out the trailer by the talented @BecBibliophile http://vimeo.com/100747626

I LOVED THIS BOOK! Well, I was right... this book was certainly a 5 star read! ADD it to your to read list - this is another one to tug at all your heart strings - so you may need your tissues handy!

FULL REVIEW TO COME!
Mihaela
Feb 18, 2015 Mihaela rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs
Originally posted on http://mikkysworldofbooks.blogspot.fr...

There is a reason why I often refuse to review an author’s debut novel because I know there is always room for improvement and you can’t really decide said author’s worth by the first book. Thing that might happen if the review is not carefully written.

Instead of giving you my usual rant about what I didn’t liked and what I think could have been better described, I’m going to tell you only what I liked.

This book is about a woman who ha
Kim Person
May 18, 2014 Kim Person rated it it was amazing
What Happens Tomorrow is an absolutely beautiful story of second chances! There's so many books out there about second chance romances but this one is different given a second chance leads to perhaps meeting your soul mate....

I have to admit this book started off with me....

Brooke suffers an unimaginable loss. Personally, a loss of a magnitude I pray never to suffer. Brooke decided that in order to move forward she had to start over somewhere she doesn't know anyone. This proves to be the BEST
Hooked On Books
May 13, 2014 Hooked On Books rated it it was amazing
Is it possible to undergo one of the worst forms of heartache and find true love

again? The kind of love that most people don’t experience once in a lifetime, let

alone twice? What if your first true love really wasn’t the one that you were meant

to be with?

Thirty-two-year-old Brooke Adams moves to Southern California in order to

escape the heartache she endured four years earlier. It is a pain that runs so deep

that she has attempted to end her life to avoid more suffering. She moves into an

ap
Romance Readers Retreat
May 22, 2014 Romance Readers Retreat rated it it was amazing
I loved What Happens Tomorrow, Elle Michaels has done a fantastic job with this novel. Brooke Adams’ is not the typical girl in her 32 years she has had her heart shattered and cannot find a way out of her despair. 4 years ago something devastating happened to Brooke and she didn't think she could go on with life, she moved across the country for a fresh start, in California no one knows what happened to her and no-one knows how broken she is. Until the day Tyler Reynolds walks into her life, ...more
Davetta Flirty and Dirty Book Blog
May 20, 2014 Davetta Flirty and Dirty Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
When you read 'What Happens Tomorrow' have a box of tissue with you because you will need them. This is a emotional journey of a young woman who does not believe she deserves her own happiness. Im glad Brooke meets people along the way that believe in her even though she hides her past but they still seem to think she is worth their friendship. Jenna her new found BFF is a fire cracker what what a true friend is build on. When she meets her new HOT neighbor Tyler, you know sparks are gonna fly. ...more
Bookworm Betties
*****5- this is ME, Speechless! -Stars*****
~this review may contain minor spoilers~

His tone is soft and comforting as he tries to settle me. I'm sure he thinks that once I'm really awake the nightmare will be gone, but little does he know this nightmare never goes away. This one will last an eternity.

I am completely blown away by this: Elle Michaels' debut, yes -debut- novel. This woman will take you on quite the emotional journey with this story. More than I was even prepared for and it takes a
Joanne
Aug 13, 2016 Joanne rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-arc
This is a really emotional story, the main character Brooke has gone through the worst thing imaginable for a mother and my heart broke for her.
When we first meet Brooke, she has moved away from her home, to avoid the painful memories and rebuild her life. In her new apartment complex, she meets Jenna and Tyler and both quickly become her best friends.
When Tyler admits to Brooke that he wants more than a friendship she is wary to say the least. She is only just starting to get back on her feet,
Kate Davis
May 21, 2014 Kate Davis rated it it was amazing
First of all let me say how much I loved this book. It's quite easily one of my top ten reads so far this year.

We meet Brooke in the prologue after just being involved in an accident and by just reading those few pages you are immediately drawn into the story and want to find out what happened to her to cause such agony.

The book starts 4 years later and we find Brooke living in another state after moving away from home to make a fresh start on rebuilding her life. My heart hurt reading this book
Pamela
May 21, 2014 Pamela rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed, kindle
Let me start off by telling you what I liked about the book. I liked the hero, Tyler. I liked him, not loved him. He's sweet, kind, caring, generous, understanding, sympathetic, loving, and so in love with the heroine, Brooke. He's what some would say is very sweet, syrupy sweet. So if you're looking for a hero who's a loving, rough, arrogant alpha-male, look elsewhere.

Okay, what bothered me? While I liked the premise of the novel, I thought it was long-winded. The tone of the novel never chang
Debra Presley
Nov 16, 2014 Debra Presley rated it it was amazing
Shelves: made-me-cry
Buy It HERE: http://amzn.to/1v08WI6

4.5 STARS

Follow my reviews at: http://thebookenthusiast.net

This book has been on my TBR list for awhile and I just couldn't get to it because of life and previous book commitments. However, I made time a couple of weeks ago and I'm so glad I did. I loved it!

Like the synopsis said, Brooke did suffer an unimaginable loss and for a long time it consumed her. When faced with the choice to move on or forever grieve she chooses to move on. She had a core group of fri
Jennifer Wolfel
Nov 24, 2014 Jennifer Wolfel rated it really liked it
What Happens Tomorrow was a fantastic debut by this new author. This story is about love, loss and second chances. The title couldn't have been more perfect for this book because nobody truly knows what will happen tomorrow. Is the risk worth the reward? Can you we live with the consequences if history repeats itself? Can you truly break through from your past and live in the now and not let the past control you? These are all questions that Brooke faces in this story.

You will fall in love with
Annie
Oct 06, 2014 Annie rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. I did enjoy this book. But find myself having a hard time with this review.

The thing I'm having a really hard time getting past is the beginning when Tyler and Brooke are starting out. Tyler didn't want her to hurt, be upset ect. ect. What guy wants that in their relationship? At first I didn't mind that he said it. It was that every conversation they had it was thrown in. I found myself rolling my eyes.
Now, with that being said, I did feel for Brooke. As a wife and mother myself I
Lisa Anthony
Nov 13, 2014 Lisa Anthony rated it really liked it
What happens tomorrow is gripping from the start. The book starts with Brooke waking up in a hospital and a mystery as to what circumstances put her there. Then the book continues four years later where Brooke is trying to work past her pain to find some happiness. Tyler is her neighbor and friend who has insecurities from his own past. These two become close and soon find themselves learning more about each other and begin sharing secrets. The book is well paced and filled with relatable ...more
Shannon Daniel
May 24, 2014 Shannon Daniel rated it it was amazing

What happens when your entire reason for being is taken away from you? How do you react? Better yet, how do you go on living?

Let me tell you what Brooke didn't do. She didn't give up on her life when it was expected of her. Brooke lost everything in one split second, losing herself in the aftermath.

Complete review @ http://grouptherapybookclub.blogspot....
Brenda Walt
Oct 07, 2014 Brenda Walt rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
I was gifted a copy in exchange for honest review. It doesn’t get more honest than I absolutely loved it and could not put it down. This is the first book by this author that I have read, but I look forward to reading more in the future. I love the story line and the writing style. She was able to make me feel the emotions of the characters.

WARNING: Have the tissues handy because you will definitely need them.
Michael Burhans
Oct 01, 2014 Michael Burhans rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This was a powerful, painful, emotional read. There is very little I can tell you about the plot without giving away important things. I will warn you to have kleenex handy. If you can read this book without becoming severely emotional, you are far more heartless than I.
Melissa Brown
Jun 02, 2014 Melissa Brown rated it really liked it
Heartbreaking, and at times gut-wrenching, this story by debut author, Elle Michaels, will pull at your heart. But, the heartbreak is balanced by sweetness and hope. So much hope.
Elle Michaels
Feb 07, 2016 Elle Michaels added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
description

*****5- this is ME, Speechless! -Stars*****
~this review may contain minor spoilers~

The Little Black Book Blog
Jun 02, 2014 The Little Black Book Blog rated it it was amazing
This review was posted to The Little Black Book Blog: http://www.littleblackbookblog.com/20...

5 amazingly brilliant stars. Elle Michaels hits a home run with her debut novel. I had no idea my heart could be tugged in so many different directions. Is it possible to feel elated while simultaneously heartbroken? Because I'm pretty sure that's exactly what I'm feeling right now! This book is so much more than your typical love story. It's a journey. A journey of healing and finding out that just som
K3
Nov 18, 2014 K3 rated it really liked it
Loss: noun
the experience of having something taken from you or destroyed

Brooke Adams is starting over. It has taken her four years to get to where she is at. She knows her heart will never recover but she also knows she needs to get her life back on track. Cutting ties with anything or anyone that has to do with her past, she ends up in Santa Monica. . Her IT background has been helpful so she is able to work from home. She has made friends with her neighbor, Jenna who has become a sis
Broadway Girl  Book Reviews (Beth Lattanzi)
This is a beautiful, capitvating story of a woman, Brooke, who has lost two things that are the closest to her heart. It is the struggle of survival and moving forward in your life when the past only has pain and memories of things that you use to have!

This story starts with a girl bumping into a guy and spilling her coffee on him…. But it takes us down a road of friendship, passion, pain, family issues and so much more!

Brooke was broken and had built walls around her heart, and honestly, who
Megan
May 18, 2014 Megan rated it really liked it
Shelves: have-arc
This book was heartwarming and also sad at times. Passion, love, pain, sorrow, happiness are just a few of the emotions going on during this story. It is story about moving on, loving again, and finding happiness after a devastating loss. The characters were great and the story really tugged at my heartstrings.
Brooke and Tyler really make a great couple. Friends first and then shifting into a relationship, they really compliment each other. Tyler is sweet, supportive, patient, and understanding.
D
Aug 19, 2014 D rated it really liked it
starting over+ second chance love=What happens Tomorrow
What Happens Tomorrow is a solid debut for Elle Michaels. With a story line delving into how loss consumes us and makes us reach a point of existing rather than living, this story is relatable to most readers.

The female m/c Brooke suffered loss of unimaginable proportions. What Brooke experiences made me feel for her and connect with her. She is extremely emotional as someone in her situation would be. What I enjoyed most about Bro
Kara
Nov 23, 2014 Kara rated it really liked it
Review posted at: http://bookcrushbookreviews.com/2014/...

Rating: 4 stars

Brooke. Tyler. I've enjoyed your journey. I appreciated that as the reader we were able to experience their growing together. Their relationship didn't start off quick like many reads only to build up to a climatic event and then they got back together right at the end. Nope-not this one my friends. We were with them the whole way, working through their grief, anger, and pain. I was connected to the characters and loved tha
Shelley Daly
Oct 14, 2014 Shelley Daly rated it it was amazing
In this book we meet Brooke, trying to make a new life for herself after the death of her baby daughter and husband in a tragic car crash. Enter our hero Tyler, who meets and falls for Brooke. Brooke has to fight the demons of her past to build a relationship and future with Tyler. Its a journey of loss, self discovery and hope... because despite everything that happens today or in the past, no one knows what happens tomorrow...This is a gently moving romance, a good solid plot, with a few extra ...more
Kristen
Jun 14, 2014 Kristen rated it liked it
Grief. Understanding. Love. Sweetness.

Elle Michaels has written such a sweet story of love overcoming grief and sadness. Brooke and Tyler were characters that readers can very likely identify with, and having the alternating points of view added a level of interest to the story. I wanted just a little more back story about Brooke and Tyler's friendship and how it evolved into love, but I was thrilled that the main part of the story followed the love between Tyler and Brooke and how it helped the
Liis McKinstry
This is a story of heartache, and not necessarily the kind that can be erased with a carton of ice-cream, a chick-flick, and your best-friend. Brooke is broken, and it seems that Tyler is just the person to bring her back and slowly help her mend her heart and soul.

This was a very sweet story with a lot of pain, but the one ray of sunshine was Jenna. She had me in stitches. In a story about overcoming insurmountable grief, it was a nice surprise to get a dose of humour. All the key secondary cha
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • More Than Cookies (The Maple Leaf Series, #2)
  • Cut Too Deep
  • Honey Red
  • Strange Magic: Part Two (Magic, #2)
  • Southern Rocker Chick (Southern Rockers, #2)
  • The One Who Loves You
  • Fast Time (Racing on the Edge #8)
  • Ruby Lips
  • Always There
  • Lustly
  • The Alpha's Arranged Mate
  • Imperfect Love (4ever #1)
  • Gilded Lily (Gilded Flower, #1)
  • Chaos and Moonlight (Order of the Nines, #1)
  • Make My Heart Beat (Shameful Regret, #2)
  • When It's Over (When It's Love, #2)
  • Shattered (Extreme Risk, #2)
  • Waking Up in Vegas
Elle Michaels is a professional in the tech sector, residing with her family in the Pacific Northwest. Having spent years acting in and directing stage productions, she dreamed of writing a screenplay, but at the suggestion of a friend, she decided to write a novel instead.

She has always had a passion for reading and romance. There is nothing she loves more than to get lost in a sexy romance story
More about Elle Michaels...