Start by marking “Baby, Hold on” as Want to Read:
Blank-133x176
Baby, Hold on

Stephanie Bond

Baby, Hold on (Southern Roads #3.5)

3.7 of 5 stars 3.70  ·  rating details  ·  198 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Soldier Mike Nichols has come to Sweetness, Georgia, for one reason: to get help for his troubled black Lab, a decorated rescue dog, at the town's new military dog training facility. He doesn't expect to be referred to dog groomer Lacey Lovejoy instead!

Straitlaced Mike and free-spirited Lacey couldn't be more different. Yet the longer he works with Lacey, the more his attr
Published July 1st 2012 by Mira Books (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Baby, Hold on, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baby, Hold on

Ann  Lorz

A very enjoyable read. I hope she continues to write stories based in Sweetness.
Pattianne
Rebecca Shears
i love the town of Sweetness. I love Lacey. I love Mike and most of all Sheridan. Excellent read all together loved it. i will read the whole series.
Danielle
I just couldn't get into it....I tried...the fact that it took me three days to finish a story with less than 100 pages just shows how uninterested I was, lol
Darcy
I really liked this one in spite of Mike, he was an ass from the start and didn't really change. What I really loved was Sheridan, this once proud dog who is now scared stiff. Lacey was great with Sheridan even having to work around Mike. I loved watching Sheridan get back to where he needed to be in order to be a SARS dog. I especially loved his actions at the end, sort of sad that the dog had more sense than the man.
Teri Heyer
Jun 02, 2013 Teri Heyer rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who loves contemporary romances.
Recommended to Teri by: Amazon/Kindle
I thoroughly enjoyed reading the Southern Roads Novella, 'Baby, Hold On.' My only complaint, I wanted more. I love this series and hope that Stephanie Bond continues writing her wonderful, heart-warming Southern Roads series.
Tammy
This was a great read, I have already read the entire Sweetness trilogy and just couldn't wait to read this short story. As always this was such a wonderful story, I hope the Ms. Bond does more books in this seires. AWESOME!!
Lindsey
This was a really cute addition to the Southern Roads series which is one of my favorite series. I wish this featured more of the original characters, but still was an enjoyable read.
Lizz
A quickie, but how can you not love a hot guy who loves his dog? Hoping the next full length Sweetness book will be along soon!
Virginia
Sweet short...I hate book covers...the heroine is discribed as curly haired with gypsy like clothing?
lover-of-good-books
It was okay, but Mike got on my nerves and the ending was cheesy and slightly rushed.
Carey
The ending was a bit rushed but all in all I liked it. Loved the SAR dog angle!
Donna
I liked it. Short story, but was a very good read.
Cyndi Delia
Nice sweet touching addition this series.
Sharon
really good just to short
Jenny
library e-book
Raeann
Raeann marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Emily V
Emily V marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Devon
Devon marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Liz
Liz marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Lori Bilderback
Lori Bilderback marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Kelli
Kelli marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Cyn
Cyn added it
Nov 01, 2014
  • To Love and Protect
  • Nanny for the Millionaire's Twins
  • A Cold Creek Noel (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #11)
  • Her Only Hero (The Flanagans, #4)
  • Love Finds a Home (Mirror Lake, #2)
  • The Army Doctor's Baby (Army Doctor's Baby, #1)
  • Unexpected (Silver Creek #1)
  • HellFire (DemonSlayers #2)
  • Deep Autumn Heat (Star Harbor, #1)
  • Crazy in Love
  • Cowboys Like Us: Cowboys Like Us\Notorious (Sons of Chance, #6)
  • No Exchanges, No Returns (Return to Redemption, #4)
  • Deadly Obsession
  • A High Heels Haunting
Stephanie Bond was seven years deep into a systems engineering career and pursuing an MBA at night when an instructor remarked that she had a flair for writing and suggested that she submit to academic journals. But Stephanie, a voracious reader, was only interested in writing fiction–more specifically, romantic fiction.

Upon completing her master’s degree and with no formal training in writing (he
More about Stephanie Bond...
Body Movers (Body Movers, #1) 2 Bodies for the Price of 1 (Body Movers, #2) 5 Bodies to Die For (Body Movers, #5) 3 Men and a Body (Body Movers, #3) 4 Bodies and a Funeral (Body Movers, #4)