The Ice Diamond Cuff (Custodian Novel #4)

The Ice Diamond Cuff (Custodian Novel #4)

4.44 of 5 stars 4.44  ·  rating details  ·  110 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Across the land, wedding bells ring out their joyous announcement. But, when a wedding gift is discovered to possess a dark and sinister secret, the damage has already been done.

As the dust settles, Faedra is thrust into a different role…one she is not ready for. The only hope she has of defeating a deadly force that threatens her new home, is to pull her allies together....more
Published April 26th 2013 by Laxaro Publishing (first published April 25th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Ice Diamond Cuff, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ice Diamond Cuff

Stefanie Kline
This is a GREAT series for the young adult genre. I would not have a problem letting my 12 year old read this and will for sure recommend it to her.

I loved the characters! I don't want to give anything away but she sure left some possibilities open for more books. I felt this book did however end the story. I am fully satisfied if she doesn't write anymore but sure would love to continue escaping to the world she created!!
Jeremy
A good book which is part of a good series. I am not sure if this is the final novel in the series but if it is it was pretty satisfying. There was good character development and world building. We get to meet characters from other realms we hadn't seen clearly which was excellent. I thought that this one didn't have a lot of action though. Sometimes I thought it was overwhelming when she was describing all she felt and what those around her felt. Overall an interesting and satisfying book.
Beth Purdy
I loved it... The ending was very satisfying.
Queeniejo
I can't even BELIEVE the series ended! Alison Pensy NEEDS to do a continuation! I can't just read the same books over and over again.....or can I? I think i'm already having book hangover!
Jennifer Bull
This is the fourth book in the Custodian Series, and it is every bit as good as the first three. We are introduced to plenty of new characters, as well as the old ones we know and love. There were parts of the book that put a smile on my face, and other parts where I was on the edge of my seat wanting to know what would happen next. I believe this is the last in the series and if it is then it is great ending to a great series.
Meghan
Harmless good fun. Tween friendly. The editing is good. All the books in this series have been really cute. Sometimes u just want to read a book that doesn't ask too much from u. A nice little story, that clips right along with a happy ending. Lovely.
Jessa
I am in love with the Custodian novels, and was almost saddened to finish the Ice Diamond Cuff, only because I'm not ready to leave the world of Azran yet! I hope she will continue to tell Faedra and Faen's story, as well as their little one's!
April Broadwater
This series is adorable! and it's tween-friendly for young readers who like Fantasy! The ending was at kind of open, which I liked and didn't like at the same time.... but maybe there will be more books?? I certainly hope so!!
Skylar
I love this book! It was the perfect ending to the series. I loved that there was so much detail to how Faedra was feeling the whole time. It was written very well and I'd love to read some of Alison's other work sometime.
Eva Pohler
An emotional ending to an intriguing story. Pensy created an original world full of original beings that made for an interesting read.
Shellene
Loved this series!!!! Hope there will be more though :)
Lupe
Loved it <3 Can't wait for the next book.
Lisa Nineoaks
This is a fun, fantasy series.
Oletha
my favorite of the series
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Shannon Benjamin-Boote
Shannon Benjamin-Boote marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Maggie
Maggie marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
April
April marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Brooklyn
Brooklyn marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Andrew
Andrew marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
the next book 5 6 Aug 24, 2013 07:37PM
  • The Charmed (The Charmed Trilogy, #1)
  • Faythe Reclaimed (Hanaford Park #3)
  • Celestial Beginnings (Nephilim, #1)
  • Immortal Awakening
  • Fall (The Ragnarök Prophesies, #2)
  • Ice Gods
  • Bourne & Tributary (River of Time, #4)
  • The Starry Child (Starry Child, #1)
  • Daughters of the Moon, Volume 2 (Daughters of the Moon, #4-6)
  • Curse of the Gargoyle (Cursed MacKinnons, #1)
  • Healing Faith (In Your World, #1)
  • Horizon (Elemental Enmity, #4)
  • Redeeming Vows (MacCoinnich Time Travel Trilogy, #3)
  • Somewhere My Love (Somewhere in Time, #1)
  • Head Games (Body of Evidence, #5)
  • Shades of Atlantis (Shades, #1)
  • Vindicate (Insight #5) (Web of Hearts and Souls #7)
  • Forever Dark (Starfire Angels: Dark Angel Chronicles #4)
I was born and raised in England. I grew up near a medieval city, which is where much of the inspiration for my books comes from. Moving to the States in 2001, I eventually settled near a small town in mid Missouri with my menagerie of animals.
I also run a tax and accounting business. I started writing when I became so fed up with the real world, I decided to create my own.
More about Alison Pensy...
The Amulet (Custodian Novel, #1) The Emerald Staff (Custodian Novel, #2) The Cypher Wheel (Custodian Novel, #3) Custodian Novels Boxed Set, Books 1 - 4 A Summer Down Under