Start by marking “The Ice Diamond Cuff (Custodian Novel #4)” as Want to Read:
The Ice Diamond Cuff (Custodian Novel #4)

The Ice Diamond Cuff (Custodian Novel #4)

Across the land, wedding bells ring out their joyous announcement. But, when a wedding gift is discovered to possess a dark and sinister secret, the damage has already been done.

As the dust settles, Faedra is thrust into a different role…one she is not ready for. The only hope she has of defeating a deadly force that threatens her new home, is to pull her allies together.
Published April 26th 2013 by Laxaro Publishing (first published April 25th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Ice Diamond Cuff, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ice Diamond Cuff

May 18, 2016 Angelica rated it it was ok
Well, well. Where to begin?

It’s about time that I read this book... Have I been that busy over the past two years? Anyways, I have to say that I am a huge fan of the series... I stillam. But this last book? I don’t know... It isn’t the best of the Custodian Novels, that’s for sure.

I appreciated the weddings, but I feel like that might have been an unnecessary addition, as cute and heartfelt as the moments were. Although, when the king died in her World of Men wedding, I found that the most excit

K. Nelson-Collins
Feb 11, 2015 K. Nelson-Collins rated it it was amazing
The Ice Diamond Cuff...Wow, what a thrilling & entertaining alphabet ride. KUDOS to Pensy....her characters are so amazing, her stories are so believable...OMG...Truly, truly, truly Amazing. What I love best about the Custodian novels is that both the author and each story are introduced in a way that pampers you... in the beginning you are whisked away to another world with the Amulet; then you are Teased with the Emerald Staff and its dragons; sheTests your mind with trivial pursuits with ...more
Stefanie Kline
Jul 23, 2014 Stefanie Kline rated it it was amazing
This is a GREAT series for the young adult genre. I would not have a problem letting my 12 year old read this and will for sure recommend it to her.

I loved the characters! I don't want to give anything away but she sure left some possibilities open for more books. I felt this book did however end the story. I am fully satisfied if she doesn't write anymore but sure would love to continue escaping to the world she created!!
Jun 13, 2014 Jeremy rated it really liked it
A good book which is part of a good series. I am not sure if this is the final novel in the series but if it is it was pretty satisfying. There was good character development and world building. We get to meet characters from other realms we hadn't seen clearly which was excellent. I thought that this one didn't have a lot of action though. Sometimes I thought it was overwhelming when she was describing all she felt and what those around her felt. Overall an interesting and satisfying book.
Jennifer Bull
May 11, 2013 Jennifer Bull rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the fourth book in the Custodian Series, and it is every bit as good as the first three. We are introduced to plenty of new characters, as well as the old ones we know and love. There were parts of the book that put a smile on my face, and other parts where I was on the edge of my seat wanting to know what would happen next. I believe this is the last in the series and if it is then it is great ending to a great series.
Apr 25, 2015 S rated it liked it
This book was a good conclusion to the series. Alison Pensy definitely wrote an entertaining series that will keep most readers entertained. Having bought the audible and Kindle books and used Whispersync, I found the narrator hard to listen to, but by the end of the series she had gotten better. Each book in the seriesgot better and better.
April Broadwater
Sep 04, 2014 April Broadwater rated it really liked it
This series is adorable! and it's tween-friendly for young readers who like Fantasy! The ending was at kind of open, which I liked and didn't like at the same time.... but maybe there will be more books?? I certainly hope so!!
May 12, 2013 Meghan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Harmless good fun. Tween friendly. The editing is good. All the books in this series have been really cute. Sometimes u just want to read a book that doesn't ask too much from u. A nice little story, that clips right along with a happy ending. Lovely.
Jul 16, 2013 Jessa rated it it was amazing
I am in love with the Custodian novels, and was almost saddened to finish the Ice Diamond Cuff, only because I'm not ready to leave the world of Azran yet! I hope she will continue to tell Faedra and Faen's story, as well as their little one's!
May 24, 2013 Lily rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book! It was the perfect ending to the series. I loved that there was so much detail to how Faedra was feeling the whole time. It was written very well and I'd love to read some of Alison's other work sometime.
Alice Dawson
Jun 03, 2015 Alice Dawson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I loved this book. I loved the whole set. They were very well written. I recommend them highly to young and old. Enjoy
Jan 22, 2014 Queeniejo rated it it was amazing
I can't even BELIEVE the series ended! Alison Pensy NEEDS to do a continuation! I can't just read the same books over and over again.....or can I? I think i'm already having book hangover!
Eva Pohler
Aug 13, 2013 Eva Pohler rated it it was amazing
An emotional ending to an intriguing story. Pensy created an original world full of original beings that made for an interesting read.
Erin Desso
Erin Desso rated it it was amazing
Sep 28, 2013
Cody Thomas
Cody Thomas rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2014
Yvette Migues
Yvette Migues rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2015
Erica Lawrence
Erica Lawrence rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2014
Kat rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2016
Crystal Lemonds
Crystal Lemonds rated it liked it
Sep 10, 2015
Tamara rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2013
Donna Barney
Donna Barney rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2016
Kristel Reynolds
Kristel Reynolds rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2013
Emily Capehart
Emily Capehart rated it liked it
Sep 12, 2016
Patricia K Ogden
Patricia K Ogden rated it really liked it
Jul 07, 2015
Amie rated it really liked it
Oct 31, 2013
Jess rated it really liked it
Aug 03, 2015
Aunt rated it it was amazing
Apr 18, 2016
Beth Purdy
Mar 23, 2014 Beth Purdy rated it it was amazing
I loved it... The ending was very satisfying.
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2015
Lisa Nineoaks
Jun 25, 2013 Lisa Nineoaks rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a fun, fantasy series.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
the next book 5 6 Aug 24, 2013 07:37PM
  • Cursing Athena  (Order Of Seven #1)
  • Immortal Awakening
  • Lucky 13 (Deadlines & Diamonds, #4)
  • The Charmed (The Charmed Trilogy, #1)
  • Ravished (The Teplo Trilogy, #1)
  • Caged View: A Collection of Urban Fantasy Short Stories (Santeria Habitat, #0.5)
  • Hot as Hell (Deep Six 0.5)
  • Ice Gods
  • Fall (The Ragnarök Prophesies #2)
  • Celestial Beginnings (Nephilim, #1)
  • Unbreakable (Diamond Girls, #2)
  • The Starry Child (Starry Child, #1)
  • Life, Liberty, and Pursuit
  • The Last Resort (A Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys: Super Mystery #5)
  • Summon (Rae Wilder, #4)
  • Broken Wings
  • Secrets
  • Daughters of the Moon, Volume 2 (Daughters of the Moon, #4-6)
I was born and raised in England. I grew up near a medieval city, which is where much of the inspiration for my books comes from. Moving to the States in 2001, I eventually settled near a small town in mid Missouri with my menagerie of animals.
I also run a tax and accounting business. I started writing when I became so fed up with the real world, I decided to create my own.
More about Alison Pensy...

Custodian Novel (4 books)
  • The Amulet (Custodian Novel, #1)
  • The Emerald Staff (Custodian Novel, #2)
  • The Cypher Wheel (Custodian Novel, #3)