Start by marking “James Potter and the Crimson Thread (James Potter, #5)” as Want to Read:
James Potter and the Crimson Thread (James Potter, #5)

James Potter and the Crimson Thread (James Potter #5)

Two years after the debacle of the Morrigan Web, James Potter returns to Hogwarts for his final year.

With the Vow of Secrecy crumbling in every corner, the Magical world prepares for its imminent collapse into Muggle reality, whether they are ready for such a revelation or not.

James, along with his longtime companions Ralph Deedle, Zane Walker, and Rose Weasley, are drawn
ebook
Published March 15th 2017

To ask other readers questions about James Potter and the Crimson Thread, please sign up.

Rifat The author is releasing the book in daily installments starting March 15, 2017 at http://jamespotterseries.com
Anthony This is so depressing=/ The release of this book would be somewhat of a halfway marker to finally being able to finish the James Potter series.…moreThis is so depressing=/ The release of this book would be somewhat of a halfway marker to finally being able to finish the James Potter series. Because I read that he was writing this, then the Crimson Thread. But now I'm hearing all this sh*t about him abandoning Girl in the Graveyard. Which I don't care too much about in itself, it just makes me worry about weather he's going to dump the 5th JP book in the trash along with it. Maybe he just scrapped GITG so he could put all his time into writing The Crimson Thread. **Wishful Thinking**(less)

Zobia Bokhari
I really wish there was 7 books, since the series is really good. Lets give our support to Mr. Lippert in hopes he will find a publisher and write more!
Justin Lucietta
Nov 06, 2013 Justin Lucietta marked it as to-read
Can't wait until this comes out. I flew through the first four books and am now biting my nails to know what comes next. I sincerely hope this isn't the last book of the series. Lippert has done such a remarkable job bringing us back to the world created by JK Rowling, but updating it for the next generation of Hogwarts students. I find myself laughing out loud at parts and even shedding some tears at others. Any fan of the original series should definitely check these out. If you can get over y ...more
Kavita Ramesh
Aug 08, 2015 Kavita Ramesh marked it as to-read
OMG! Publish it already, Lippert!
You're killing me here with this long wait. ='(
Amanda Robitaille
Aug 17, 2013 Amanda Robitaille marked it as to-read
Can't wait for this book! I would love for there to be 7 though, because I don't want it to end! Thank you for returning me to Harry's world.
Katelyn Vaughn
Oct 13, 2013 Katelyn Vaughn marked it as to-read
I have loved this set of the books it leaves you on your toes wondering whats to come I'm not going to lie I wish it wasn't coming to a end so soon already it seems as IRS just getting started but I understand why without funding and time it can be hard I know that if you could actually sell the stories I would buy them without a second thought I wish J.K. Rowling would maybe help you and y'all publish them since you used some of the basic characters and details y'all could share profits I think ...more
Droy
Oct 13, 2013 Droy marked it as to-read
Please please PLEASE GEO! Do NOT make us wait another 2 or so years for this book! I'm definitely not rushing you on it because I want it to be as spectacular as the others (or better if it TRUELY is the last one). Keep up the good work.

P.S. I'm glad you and your kids have moved on from Harry's story to James's story. Congrats! I'm sure the kiddos will enjoy them as much or probably more than the previous. I have a feeling by the end they will be us fans truest advocates in the continuance of th
Myers Busch
Jan 08, 2014 Myers Busch rated it really liked it
This review is to be read by G. Norman Lippert alone. Though I cannot stop you fellow readers from seeing this review, I encourage you not to for the good of your experience reading this series.

I am deeply moved by your dedication Mr. Lippert to your series. If I may offer my professional opinion though, The death of Lucy Weasley is a grievous blow. Though while a good portion of this series has been satisfactory, even healthy for Harry Potter fans, I cannot say that the death of Lucy is a good
Aravind Eshwar
Apr 03, 2014 Aravind Eshwar is currently reading it
Its great!!!! I am mad fan of norman and i am waiting for it
Jared Morley
Aug 16, 2013 Jared Morley marked it as to-read
I think you should write 7 books. Seems like you're rushing it a little.
Ahmad Sharabiani
James Potter and the Crimson Thread (James Potter #5), G. Norman Lippert
Ahmad Sharabiani
The Girl in the Graveyard (James Potter #4.5), G. Norman Lippert
Ndaruhutse Christian
i love this book very much!!
Matheus Lopes
Jun 14, 2014 Matheus Lopes rated it it was amazing
It would be really nice if G. Norman Lippert was going to write 7 books, for many reasons, his series is so great and great as JK's series , 7 books for 7 years in Hogwarts, 7 books because I really like the James Potter series, and there would be a lot of more reasons that me and thousands of another people who loves G. Norman Lippert books want 7 or maybe more books, I also know that write a book with quality, take a lot of time and work, sleepless nights... Anyway, it's an amazing series and ...more
Joni Burd
Jan 12, 2017 Joni Burd rated it it was amazing
I am a big fan of these books. I recommend them to any Harry Potter fan I know!!
Shibly Sikder
Dec 23, 2016 Shibly Sikder marked it as to-read
I'm gonna go mad at this rate. Where is that next book? The book worms in my brain are killing me. Please save me by giving all of the James Potter series fans the next book.
Reese Brannon
Jun 11, 2014 Reese Brannon rated it it was amazing
There are very few books today that get my attention like Mr "James potter" series. Lippert . He is original, thought out, and you never knowwhat will happen. Short of jumping into a tank of hungry piranhas to know what will happen in this book, I really want to know what will come soon. Keep up the good work Mr. Lippert!
Renee Carlucci
Sep 07, 2014 Renee Carlucci rated it it was amazing
I loved the entire series and found it all to be quite imaginative but still feeling like I'm in the Hogwarts world. I was hoping these would become a movie series. I haven't read the new book forthcoming from Rowling but am hoping it is not incompatible with this series.
Luana Zattar
Aug 30, 2014 Luana Zattar marked it as to-read
I hope this book comes out soon!Looking forward for it! I normally don't like to read fanfics but this books really caught my attention.I leaughed a lot with them and there were beautiful parts as well!They were very well written!Congratulations for the author!!!
Jolene Macfadden-kowalchuk
Nov 12, 2014 Jolene Macfadden-kowalchuk rated it it was amazing
The final chapter in the James Potter Fan Fiction story by G. Norman Lippert. I am disappointed that the story has ended but the writer has done a great job with this series and I look forward to reading more of his stories in the future. For sure I will be re-reading this books again!
Chloe
Apr 22, 2014 Chloe added it
I am very excited that there will be another book, and I think it's nice that there is only going to be 5 books mostly because an author has to stay true to their writing!
Ida Ragland
May 31, 2014 Ida Ragland rated it it was amazing
I have truly enjoyed reading the James Potter books, and can't wait for the next book. I never want to give up on any Potters books.
Heather
Jan 17, 2014 Heather marked it as to-read
I've been waiting for this book to come out! Any idea when that will be? I don't want to rush you but all your fans are anxiously waiting to see what happens to James and his friends!!!
Tatu
Tatu rated it it was amazing
Feb 25, 2016
Zaira
Zaira rated it it was amazing
Nov 09, 2016
Doug
Doug rated it really liked it
Oct 27, 2013
Amanda Kerr
Amanda Kerr rated it liked it
Aug 02, 2014
Terry.Wilkins
Terry.Wilkins rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2017
Genna
Genna rated it it was amazing
Sep 15, 2014
Shinayd Rackley
Shinayd Rackley rated it it was amazing
Apr 09, 2015
Gayathri
Gayathri rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • James Potter and The Bolt of Ages
  • Games Wizards Play (Young Wizards, #10)
  • Project Darcy
  • Repotting Harry Potter: A Professor's Book-by-Book Guide for the Serious Re-Reader
  • Can Jane Eyre Be Happy?: More Puzzles in Classic Fiction
  • The Lion Vrie
  • Work 2.0. Nowhere to Hide
  • Mercy (The Descendants #3)
  • The Edge Chronicles 12: Doombringer: Second Book of Cade
  • Harry Potter Collector's Handbook
  • Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
  • Majesty's Offspring
  • Leopards' Gold (Chronicles of the Red King #3)
  • The Magician's Tower (Oona Crate Mystery, #2)
  • Harry Potter and the Psychic Serpent
  • Heroes Under Siege (Talent Chronicles, #3)
  • Loving Miss Darcy (Brides of Pemberley, #2)
  • Work Experience (Schooled in Magic, #4)

James Potter (5 books)
  • James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing (James Potter, #1)
  • James Potter and the Curse of the Gatekeeper (James Potter, #2)
  • James Potter and the Vault of Destinies (James Potter, #3)
  • James Potter and the Morrigan Web (James Potter, #4)