Twisted Arrangement 3 (Twisted #3)

Twisted Arrangement 3 (Twisted #3)

4.01 of 5 stars 4.01  ·  rating details  ·  172 ratings  ·  22 reviews
Emma always knew there would be big trouble if handsome Hollywood mega-producer Josh Owens ever figured out that she was the one who robbed him. She’d just never anticipated this particular kind of trouble. The matrimonial kind. Faced with the prospect of going to jail along side her brother, Emma has no choice but to consider Josh’s outlandish proposal.

Josh is determined...more
Published July 9th 2013 by Aryla Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Arrangement 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twisted Arrangement 3

Riki Bradshaw
I loved it!¡! I've been waiting what seems forever!! Finally read last night..stayed up late just to finish..dragging@work.... Buy well worth it! and gonna sneak to re read just to make sure I read every line!!! Mrs.Early is fabulous!! These books are just to wonderful!! Can't wait for book 4!!!!
Juls
Emma and Josh are going through with it. Getting married under false pretenses never should take this much energy but they've got to convince so many ppl.

They may be walking into something fake but the sexual tension and frustrations are real. They want each other but know they have to draw a line to keep thing "professional". But that line is blurred and its becoming more.

In the 3rd installment things heat up but its all gonna bite them in the ass. Will it be worth it? Can they keep this farc...more
Tia
They were totally made for each other, they are just being asshats and not seeing it because of their pride. I wish the fourth novel was available now!
Trena
OMG! Is all I can say! Mora Mora Mora
Tami Taylor
Smoking hot wedding night!!
Heather Faville
Well, it is finally here the 3rd and fina.....ha ha, just kidding, Twisted Arrangement 3 is NOT the final installment in the Twisted Arrangement series. Oh no, Mora Early and her publisher decided to make us wait even longer for the conclusion. However, the readers have not been left completely hanging. The tale of Josh and Emma continues as Emma meets Joshua's parents, begins planning for her pseudo wedding day and has to keep up the pretense of a happily engaged couple. All the while they both...more
Crissy
I'm a mom to a running, nap hating 18 month old boy. Last night I stayed up until 5am to finish a book I hated. Yes, I know that was completely insane and I assure you I paid dearly for it. Now I'm working on a few hours of sleep and I'm up doing this again. Why? Because I couldn't wait. I had to read every word and compaired to last night it was such a wonderful difference. I love Ms. Early's glib and wit that expresses itself in her characters. I'm not going to spoil anything, but say this......more
Kristy
Emma and Josh are planning their wedding and they get married in this book. The story moves right along. I just wish this could have been one book instead of 4 short stories. I hate that by the time I finished all the short stories I spent about $10.00! That is such a rip off and because of that I knocked it down a star. It ticks me off. So although I really enjoyed this story, I will most likely not be reading more from this author if all of her stories are like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...more
Leslie
freaking awesome! Twisted Arrangement 3 was no doubt the best book so far from The Twisted series! The complete thrill and romance was in this book! Now, I'm all anxious for the fourth installment! The wait was killing me!
Auhmanduh
I'm excited that there is going to be a book 4! (please please please don't let it drag on like the HM Ward series!!) way to excited to see how these two pan out. HEA! HEA! HEA! HEA! lol

will do a complete review at the end of the series :) :)
LDM
I have really enjoyed this story, but wasn't very happy when I thought this installment was published in August 2013 and found that it wasn't. Does anyone have an idea when it is coming out out?
Melissa Cruz
Damn this was a helluva book! Although i would have loved it if the author would have finished it...........Any ways who care ,rite? It was a great book and i enjoyed it !
Amy Wiater
I didn't give this give stars because I am so frustrated with these two knuckleheads that can't see they love each other!!! Great story though can't wait for #4
Alison Jarrett
Oh what can I say these books keep getting better and now I'm waiting for number 4 the suspense has me waiting in the edge of my seat please publish it soon
Karen
I am loving this series I like th storyline an characters. I can't not wait for what's next. I having its going to be good.So Good
Trine
I enjoyed this book and the rest of the series, but I felt like the ending was resolved too easily.
Angelina
The book was great and was exactly as exciting as I needed it to be!
Stef Stimson
argh come on they clearly love each other... can't wait for book 4
Becca Mitchell
Book 3 did not disappoint! Another great read! Can't wait for book 4!
Lisa Parker
I loved these books,but they where way too short........i want more
Robin
cliffhanger I want more!
Veronica
Veronica marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Evi Van
Evi Van marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Madeleine Knutsson
Madeleine Knutsson marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Goodreads Librari...: Please add #3 to series! 3 14 Jul 09, 2013 02:07PM
  • He Claims Me  (The Seen Trilogy, #3)
  • Marry Me
  • Songs of Submission:  Sequence Two (Songs of Submission, #4-6)
  • Mysterious Desire (Maid for the Billionaire Prince #1)
  • Tall, Dork and Handsome
  • Viking's Prize
  • My Sweet Escape (Touched by an Angel, #1)
  • Taming the Tycoon
  • The Marriage List (New York Nights #1)
  • Ice Games (Games, #3)
  • Wanted: Wife (French Kiss, #1)
  • Hecate's Own (Heart's Desire, #2)
  • Valentine's Day of the Undead (Megan Berry, #2.5)
  • Desperately Devastated (Addicted to You, #9)
  • The Gripping Beast
  • Redemption (A Lacey Hannigan Novel)
  • Claiming the Vampire (Blood and Absinthe, #3)
  • The Art of Trusting a Greek Billionaire (Greek Billionaire, #2)
Mora Early was born and raised in a small town in the mountains. She was decidedly NOT a girly girl. As a child, she hated pink and the 'gushy' parts in movies. However, one day in her early teens she stumbled upon a romance novel left by the previous occupants of her new house. With all her books still packed away, she decided to give it a try. She had to have *something* to read, after all!

The r...more
More about Mora Early...
Twisted Arrangement (Twisted #1) Twisted Arrangement 2 (Twisted #2) Twisted Arrangement 4 (Twisted, #4)