Start by marking “I Am Cowboy (Milos Vesely)” as Want to Read:
I Am Cowboy  (Milos Vesely)

I Am Cowboy (SecondWorld #1.5)

Milos Vesely, aka Cowboy, kills Nazis. After the events of SecondWorld-a failed attempt by modern Nazi forces to carry out a worldwide genocide and claim the planet for the Aryan nation-he now hunts down the enemy, most of whom are running for cover. But others, as Cowboy discovers beneath the sands of Tanis, Egypt, are searching for a way to strike again. Hidden beneath ...more
Published July 1st 2013 by Breakneck Media (first published June 24th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about I Am Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Am Cowboy

Trevor
Jul 01, 2013 Trevor rated it it was amazing
The gunslinger Milos ‘Cowboy’ Vesely is back, doing what he does best!

Cowboy first appeared in Second World and helped save the world, with Lincoln Miller. He is now back in his own short story, which does not disappoint. It mixes action with sci fi and archaeology, the Cowboy character is enhanced from Second World and he is ably supported by Dr Sarah Pasha. It is a non-stop action packed journey, as he looks to stay one step in front of the Nazi troops chasing him and discovery what is hidden
Matt
Jul 19, 2013 Matt rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebooks
Cool story featuring one of the characters from Jeremy Robinson's SECONDWORLD. Fun action story. Enjoyed it a lot.
Dee Haddrill
A very good novella from Mr Robinson, occurring about a month (I think) after the events of SecondWorld. The Czech Cowboy is back and seems, quite frankly, to be rather supernatural in his ability to defeat the bad guys... And let's face it, we love these kind of heroes! Of course, like every JR book, there is a lot of page turning suspense, exciting battles, witty dialogue, and thought provoking theories and history lessons to be told. I especially liked the nods to his fans in the last couple ...more
Reeda
Oct 24, 2013 Reeda rated it it was amazing
Shelves: thriller, conspiracy
Jeremy Robinson's books are some of my favorite thrillers and this one is no exception. This novella follows one of my favorite characters from SecondWorld, Milos Vesely, and expands his character as he continues to fight the evil Nazis bent on taking over the world.

This book has it all; conspiracy theories, archaeology, history and non-stop action. It was a great companion to the book and the ending had me smiling. I hope to see further adventures for the Gunslinger!
Sharon
Jul 29, 2015 Sharon rated it it was amazing
I just finished Second World which is a prequel to this one. I loved cowboy so much in that one that i had to get this one. Cowboy is an unlikely hero - I wont go too much in to the book and character, but i would definitely want him on my side in a battle.

I am looking forward to more of Cowboy and Survivors stories.
Lars-erik
Jan 31, 2014 Lars-erik rated it really liked it
"I am gunslinger".

For fans of Jeremy Robinsons SecondWorld, I Am Cowboy brings back Milos Vesely in another action-packed adventure. Although I'd say reading SecondWorld first is a prerequisite, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this for those who liked it. And for those that hasn't read SecondWorld yet, what are you waiting for?
Jordan Anderson
Nov 11, 2016 Jordan Anderson rated it really liked it
I always thought Cowboy, the wisecracking, almost too comically stereotyped sidekick of Miller in SecondWorld was never given enough page time and readers weren't ever truly given enough time to learn of his character or even his past. Afterall, SecondWorld was just too packed with a lot of other awesome stuff and Robinson just didn't have the room to cram in Vessley's backstory.

Thank God he heard people's pleas and cries for more Cowboy because where he once played second fiddle to a more macho
Sytse Algera
Nov 30, 2016 Sytse Algera rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

Loved reading more about cowboy, one of the characters from the novel Secondworld and mr Robinson did not let me down. This story gave me a nice insight on the character and this indiana jones like adventure felt just right.
Ashley Knight
Oct 28, 2013 Ashley Knight rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: adventure lovers
Recommended to Ashley by: my editor
Adventurous, exciting, gripping read!
I would like to go on record and say that I do NOT enjoy books that have Nazi's as the "bad guy". It is an outdated, overused, sorry excuse for a villan. I was 7 when the Indiana Jones films were made and while I loved Indy, the countless times they used Nazi's was enough for me to roll my eyes back then.
When I received I Am Cowboy as a gift from my editor, I was overjoyed as Jeremy Robinson has been one of my top 5 favorite authors since reading his incred
Angela
Apr 17, 2014 Angela rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
"I Am Cowboy" is one of the best books I have ever read ! ! ! I will re-read this masterfully crafted story, which speaks volumes, since I re-read only the "best of the best" - to include many of Jeremy Robinson's other thrilling and unique books and Novellas.

The main character is one I would definitely love to have in my life - resourceful, wonderfully adept at hunting down Nazi's and fighting, humorous, focused, exciting, and with so many more positive qualities I find refreshing in both peop
Cherei
Oct 30, 2013 Cherei rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed the read! It was quick paced and very easy to follow! The characters are very fleshed out .. and though the novel is a sequel to another book.. you do NOT need to have read that one (Second World) to read this one! I love books that can stand on their own two feet.

This book is about a "Cowboy" who lives up to the name of what that word inspires! Simply.. an altruistic man with real values. A man who knows how to be a gentleman while protecting those he cares about.. even if they've only
Kyle Mohr
Apr 06, 2014 Kyle Mohr rated it it was amazing
Milos was hands down my favorite character in SecondWorld, so it was a real treat to see him get his own novella. What's awesome about this particular novella is that it doesn't read like a novella; it reads like a full blown novel. I sort of forgot it wasn't while I was reading it, and was shocked when the end came so quick! And speaking of the end, no spoilers, don't worry, but WOW! If you are familiar with Jeremy Robinson's other universes, you will get an absolute kick out of it!
Of course, a
Ric White
Oct 12, 2014 Ric White rated it liked it
A quick read that starts with a bang... or two or three. I LOVED the beginning of this book. It almost had a B movie vibe to it that I very much enjoyed. I laughed out loud and read some of the parts to my wife. It was great.

As the story continued, though, it lost that appealing edge to it and became a fairly standard action book. It's shortcomings began to show, such as its complete lack of an exposition. Maybe that could have been found in the previous book in the series, but a little more ex
Ian Casey
Originally titled ‘I Am Cowboy’ and now called ‘Nazi Hunter: Atlantis’, this book is every bit as silly and pulpy as that title implies. To someone with no prior investment in Robinson’s work it’s also utterly disposable insofar as there’s not much here to resonate beyond its brief amusement. It’s competent as preposterous action-thrillers go, but that’s about it.

If however you’re following Robinson’s attempts to build a latticework of crossovers between his IPs (is ‘Robinsonverse’ a term yet?),
Kelly
Jun 19, 2015 Kelly rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I have 2 regrets about this book - 1. It wasn't longer and 2. I hadn't read SecondWorld beforehand. Although I don't think it made much difference, in my opinion it would have been better to read it first. But that just means I get to re-read I Am Cowboy again. The characters as always are well written and you find yourself rooting for them from the get go. It is an easy, quick read.

The price of the book is worth it for the last 10 pages alone, if you've read other books by Jeremy then you must
Ryan
Feb 04, 2014 Ryan rated it really liked it
Jeremy Robinson has become my favorite author and didn't disappoint. I Am Cowboy was fast paced and exciting. I have always been very interested in the nazi bell and had to read SecondWorld when I found out it was centered around that. Thankfully Cowboy takes the bell concept even farther and does it very well. I enjoyed every page of it and was completely sucked in to the ending. I certainly hope we get another cowboy or SecondWorld book.
Susan Johnson
Nov 26, 2015 Susan Johnson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Book

Cowboy lives. Long may he live in many more adventures! I loved this action packed adventure, and the continuing hunt for modern day Nazis. Cowboy is one of the best characters I found in a long time, and I think I may have a little crush going on. LOL I hope we have many more adventures and mysteries with "The Cowboy". Five stars because you just can't help loving the characters. :)
Rian Martin
Feb 04, 2014 Rian Martin rated it it was amazing
I loved SecondWorld and in that book I became an instant fan of The Cowboy and was so excited to hear he had his own book! Taking place right after SecondWorld Milo is on a Nazi hunt and chaos ensues. Really enjoyed the tunnels, puzzles, twists and turns this book took with Mythology/History. Was a very fast read and left me wanting more.
Karsyn
3.5 stars ~ really enjoyed it. It was a fun and cute story, since I like Cowboy anyways, I'm just not a fan of novellas, I'd rather have a full story. Still quite enjoyable. Cowboy is a great character and some of the stuff the author did at the end was fun. :)
Geoff
Jan 02, 2015 Geoff rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This would be a four-star review for anyone else, but I feel it's one of Robinson's not-very-best effort, which means it's still a damn fine book.
Take Indiana Jones, add some Czech influence, drop in some more Nazis and some alternative tech, and you have this.
The ending was superb.
Ryan H
Sep 01, 2015 Ryan H rated it really liked it
This was a great story with one of the most lovable characters in second world. It was full of action in history and secrets. If you're a fan of Robinsons work you will especially enjoy the ending and the epilogue. I really hope this takes off and becomes a series. Great read
Jack Thompson
This book is a stone blast.

Met Milos Vesely, also known as Cowboy. He's the baddest-ass gunslinging conspiracy-theorist Czech author you'll ever come across. And if you do come across him you'd better hope he's on the same side as you.

Serious
good time folks Check it out.
Shawn
Jan 17, 2014 Shawn rated it really liked it
Shelves: action
A very good short sequel to Second World. Loved this. Very action oriented with more Nazi's and Cowboy. It was nice to see the character back for a second round. If you read Second World certainly don't miss this one.
Dustin
Mar 29, 2014 Dustin rated it it was amazing
I Am Cowboy is an awesome follow-up to SecondWorld by Jeremy Robinson, and details a spelunking adventure through the underground world below Egypt. Milos Vesely is a fun, iconic gunslinger that is instantly like able and I hope we see more of him!
Aricka
Apr 06, 2015 Aricka rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great novella

Robinson continues to impress and if you have read previous books from him there is a great treat in this book
John
Aug 28, 2016 John rated it liked it
I enjoyed this book, but if you haven't read SecondWorld by him you might not get some of the humor
Steve
Apr 10, 2014 Steve rated it liked it
Shelves: couldn-t-finish
My fascination with Jeremy Robinson has come to an end. The novella was the final nail. Very sophomoric.
Doug
Aug 12, 2015 Doug rated it it was amazing
Fast paced and a good read though it needed a more intro, it was like it started in the middle of a story.
Chris Braning
Chris Braning rated it it was amazing
Feb 07, 2014
Julia Vondrasek
Julia Vondrasek rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Callsign: King - Book 3 - Blackout (A Jack Sigler - Chess Team Novella)
  • Hunger (Hunger #1)
  • Refuge: Night of the Blood Sky
  • The Roswell Conspiracy (Tyler Locke, #3)
  • Blindspots
  • Hell Ship (Dane Maddock Origins #2)
  • Carpathian (Event Group Thriller #8)
  • May Contain Spies (Meet Abby Banks #1)
  • Arcadian Genesis (Alex Hunter, #0.5)
  • Silver (Ogmios Team Adventure #1)
  • Sin (Sinclair O'Malley Series)
  • The Tombs of Eden (Eden Saga, #1)
  • The Omega Connection (Tracie Tanner #3)
  • Abominable
  • Kaiju Rising: Age of Monsters
  • Vampire Love Story: First Seven Novels
  • Adrenaline Rush: 7 High-Octane Thrillers
Jeremy Robinson (aka Jeremy Bishop and Jeremiah Knight) was born in the sometimes mysterious seacoast town of Beverly, Massachusetts. From a young age his father fostered a love for Science Fiction and all things monstrous. He grew up on thick doses of Superman, Batman, X-men, Dr. Who, Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Star Trek and Godzilla—creative fuel for the future.

He began his creative career
More about Jeremy Robinson...

SecondWorld (2 books)